Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! (470 Views)

THE END: And Then Shall All The Tribes Of The Earth Mourn / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Luke 13:1-5 (KJV)

There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

The Words of Jesus is enough for the wise!

God bless.
Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2021
One thing I love about Master Jesus is that He doesn't have mercy on the devil. He leaves no room for the enemy to exploit. So there's nothing like "shall we continue in sin that grace may abound" because He killed off that possibility from the onset, by making it very clear that without righteousness you would perish!

So if anyone chooses to continue in sin, he wouldn't have any excuses of grace or something else to justify himself, because Jesus has made it very clear that if you don't repent, you shall perish!

That's my Master for you!

The perfect Master!

That's who I want to emulate.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by Myer(m): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
One thing I love about Master Jesus is that He doesn't have mercy on the devil. He leaves no room for the enemy to exploit. So there's nothing like "shall we continue in sin that grace may abound" because He killed off that possibility from the onset, by making it very clear that without righteousness you would perish!

So if anyone choose continues in sin, he wouldn't have any excuses of grace or something else to justify himself, because Jesus has made it very clear that if you don't repent, you shall perish!

That's my Master for you!

The perfect Master!

That's who I want to emulate.

God bless.

If it were up to you I'm sure by now you'd have made all sinners perish, right? grin

Ironically you yourself are guilty of multiple sins. Psalm 130:3

You're either ignorant or a pathological liar if you say you do not sin. Can any man justify himself with God? Matthew 5-7 should humble you.

All anyone has is grace. Whether it is abused or not, it is grace that keeps you and I.
The most righteous people and most righteous Christians have perished just as the worst sinners too have perished.

You should be more concerned that with all your human righteousness you do not have the Holyspirit manifesting God's Power through you. You neither bear the gift nor the fruit of the spirit, yet you're busy wishing people perish when you yourself do not have the life of Christ manifesting through you.

I hope it won't be too late when you realise you're just a religious person.

1 Like

Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Thank you Jesus for the perfect example you set for us to follow.

I want to be like you.
Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by LisaAnneMia: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Myer:

If it were up to you I'm sure by now you'd have made all sinners perish, right? grin

Ironically you yourself are guilty of multiple sins. Psalm 130:3

You're either ignorant or a pathological liar if you say you do not sin. Can any man justify himself with God? Matthew 5-7 should humble you.

All anyone has is grace. Whether it is abused or not, it is grace that keeps you and I.
The most righteous people and most righteous Christians have perished just as the worst sinners too have perished.

You should be more concerned that with all your human righteousness you do not have the Holyspirit manifesting God's Power through you. You neither bear the gift nor the fruit of the spirit, yet you're busy wishing people perish when you yourself do not have the life of Christ manifesting through you.

I hope it won't be too late when you realise you're just a religious person.
Right!!!

1 Like

Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2021
John 3:20 (KJV)

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2021
It's Jesus that said it oh.

We're only following His footsteps.

1 Like

Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr1: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr1: 6:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr1: 7:11am On May 03, 2021
Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Except Ye Repent, Ye Shall All Likewise Perish! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Welcomes First Grandchild | Photos / Which Righteousness Do You Have? God's Righteousness Or Your Own Righteousness? / Prophecy For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.