Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex (3824 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / I bet, you can't last two minutes in bed with me lol / If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by LikeAking: 5:57am On Apr 16, 2020
No 1:Most men in this new age spend so much time kissing,smooching,sucking bobby,pressing bobby and ass,fingering,eating "P" and the likes, so by the time they are done with all these pre-intimacy the excitement for sex has receded.special thanks to Hollywood movie's, they taught us to kiss first, suck first, press first, before knacking.

Expirement this:The next you want to bang any babe, ignore the urge for the necessary pre-intimacy and proced straight to the knacking part,you will surly last longer.

No 2:LACK OF CONCENTRATION DURING SEXUAL ACTIVITIES:
Center you mind and concentrate on the sex.This is where meditation comes into play.Focus all you mind on you dick sliding into the pussy, don't allow your mind wander at this stage,don't allow your mind to be swayed by the inflicting pleasures of sex, just relax and enjoy the moment .
Don't allow your mind think about any other thing apart from the ongoing sex .

Tip:You must lock and harden your mind during sex(As if na war),(Control the mind with seriousness),Don't allow your mind create unnecessary sexual scenes in your head,just focus on the sex with all your heart.

Religion and morality: The religious and moral life of any child will affect their sex life snd also destroy it. If you come from an over religious family(Extremist), You must tell you self the truth that sex is an important thing so you must enjoy it as you like.

Over religion ad over morality in the mordern society has quenched our appetite for sex,that's the reason why many men can't last,they get bored easily.

We must tell our selfs the truth and also get read of every necessary lie about sex.
Don't forget to love,gratify and appreciate sex,if you must rekindle that which over religion and over morality has heartlessly destroyed years ago in your life.

Tips for guys: During sex be very hard when you are banging her "P". Hit it very hard like a capernter,use all the energy in you,show no mercy to her " P".

SEXUAL KOMBAT

SONS OF ADAM VS DAUGHTERS OF EVE

GBA,GBA,GBA,GBA,GBA,GBA,GBA,GBA,GBA,GBA,GBA,GBA,GBA,GBAGBA,GBA(Bleep).

"Finish her"..........knakality........."Sons of Adam wins"

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by MoxxxxO123(m): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by otipoju(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2020
OP you be real novice.The sun does not stop the moon from shining.pre-intimacy is not the cause of premature ejaculation.

1.Abstaining from all forms of sugar

2. A strong abdomen from regular sit ups

3. Pacing and alternating your strokes is the key.

Long and fast,long and slow, short and fast, short and slow, and sometimes stirring in circles.

.....Plus a little spirit to dirty your eyes.

22 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 16, 2020
otipoju:
OP you be real novice.

The sun does not stop the moon from shining.

pre-intimacy is not the cause of premature ejaculation.

Abstaining from sugar , a strong abdomen and pacing/alternating your strokes is the key.

pls tell him oo.many ppl perish for the lack of knowledge cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by mofeoluwadassah: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2020
This is going to be fun grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 16, 2020
OP were you trying to be sarcastic? Cuz all your points actually fuels premature ejaculation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by gaddafe(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2020
The ancient man did not last longer as well. The ancient man is closer to animals, how many animals have you seen thrusting for hours

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by palsenator(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2020
LikeAking:
No 1:Most men in this new age spend so much time kissing,smooching,sucking bobby,pressing bobby and ass,fingering,eating "P" and the likes, by the time they are done with all these pre-intimacy the excitement for sex has recede.special thanks to Hollywood movie's they taught us to kiss first, suck first, press first before knacking.

Expirement this:The next you want to bang and babe, ignore the urge for the necessary pre-intimacy and proced straight to the knacking part,you will surly last longer.

No 2:Center you mind and concentrate on the sex.This is where meditation comes into play.Focus all you mind on you dick sliding into the pussy, don't allow your mind wander at this stage,don't allow your mind to be swayed by the inflicting pleasures, just enjoy the moment.
Don't allow your mind think about any other thing apart from the sex going on.

Tip:You must lock and harden your mind during sex.(Control the mind),Don't alkoe your mind create unnecessary scenes in your head,just focus on the sex with all your heart.

Religion ad morality: The religious and moral lige can affect your sex life snd also destroy it if you come from an over religious family. You must tell you self the truth that sex is an important thing and you must also enjoy it.

Over religion ad over morality in the mordern society has quenched our appetite for sex,that's the reason why many men can't last,they get bored easily.

We must tell our selfs the truth and also get read of every necessary lie about sex.
Don't forget to love and appreciate sex,if you must rekindle that which over religion and over morality has heartlessly destroyed years ago.

Tips for guys: During sex be very hard when you are banging her "P". Hit it very hard like a capernter,use all the energy in you,show no mercy to her " P"."Finish her"..........knakality........."Adam wins"

These are things those smart trado medicine men and woman won't tell us,instead they will start yabbin men.

You wrote nonsense. Don't tell me this shit is all you practice on a woman... You are nothing but a selfish dude who knows nothing of sex other than self gratification
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by LikeAking: 8:10am On Apr 16, 2020
LikeAking:
No 1:Most men in this new age spend so much time kissing,smooching,sucking bobby,pressing bobby and ass,fingering,eating "P" and the likes, by the time they are done with all these pre-intimacy the excitement for sex has recede.special thanks to Hollywood movie's they taught us to kiss first, suck first, press first before knacking.

Expirement this:The next you want to bang and babe, ignore the urge for the necessary pre-intimacy and proced straight to the knacking part,you will surly last longer.

No 2:Center you mind and concentrate on the sex.This is where meditation comes into play.Focus all you mind on you dick sliding into the pussy, don't allow your mind wander at this stage,don't allow your mind to be swayed by the inflicting pleasures, just enjoy the moment.

Tip:You must lock and harden your mind during sex.(Control the mind),Don't alkoe your mind create unnecessary scenes in your head,just focus on the sex with all your heart.

Religion ad morality: The religious and moral lige can affect your sex life snd also destroy it if you come from an over religious family. You must tell you self the truth that sex is an important thing and you must also enjoy it.

Don't forget to love and appreciate sex,if you must rekindle that which over religion and over morality has heartlessly destroyed years ago.

Tips for guys: During sex be very hard when you are banging her "P". Hit it very hard like a capernter,use all the energy in you,show no mercy to her " P"."Finish her"..........knakality........."Adam wins"

These are things those smart trado medicine men and woman won't tell us,instead they will start yabbin men.

I created two similar threads by mistake, not intentional.

For the angry youths international, I invite you all to drop your own tips and ideas.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by LikeAking: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:

Pls drop your own tips.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by LikeAking: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2020
palsenator:

You wrote nonsense. Don't tell me this shit is all you practice on a woman... You are nothing but a selfish dude who knows nothing of sex other than self gratification

Pls drop your own tips

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by LikeAking: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2020
otipoju:
OP you be real novice.The sun does not stop the moon from shining.pre-intimacy is not the cause of premature ejaculation.

Long and fast,long and slow, short and fast, short and slow, and sometimes stirring in circles.

Pls drop your own tips

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2020
LikeAking:

Pls drop your own tips.
the other guy has said it all
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by LikeAking: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2020
otipoju:

Oga what you have read is the fucking truth.

Sugar
Abden
Stroke

Bla bla bla bla bla sheep.

Abobi just use the above info help your self.
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by LikeAking: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
the other guy has said it all

Instead of you to buy me Cognac for telling you wats ap you the form argumentator,try and consult some elderly people about the info before you condem,they will Tell you exactly if th know wats ap.

How can I close the other tread?
U fit help?
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by bonnyhope: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2020
LikeAking:

Don't lead people astray

All your points are contrary

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by LikeAking: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2020
LikeAking:

Subtract or reduce the forplay.If you engage in it for long don't ecpect to last.

Concentrate on the activity (Center your mind be very focused, don't allow your mind to roam or be carried away by the pleasures, just focus.

Gratify and love sex the more,know its your right.

Tip:Hit it very hard,make her moan load.If she ain't moaning load you ain't sexing.
That's how sex should be,very hard and loud.
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by LikeAking: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2020
bonnyhope:

Don't lead people astray

All your points are contrary

Oya tell them the real points.

How can men in the 21st century last longer,and longer and longer without any stimulus package.
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by dawnomike(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2020
I give up on this one... grin
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
LikeAking:

Instead of you to buy me Cognac for telling you wats ap you the form argumentator,try and consult some elderly people about the info before you condem,they will Tell you exactly if th know wats ap.

Hoe can I close the other tread?
U fit help?
u be case grin
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by jumper524(m): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2020
otipoju:

bros I dey take sugar wella and I still dey last long.
In fact if I go brothel with my guys dem dey always complain say I too tey..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by Lamanii22(f): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2020
otipoju:

Lol see experience...
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Op please for Christ sake
Una no get sister be it elder or younger mono or menopause
Just refer her to me and see what will happen
You don see yinka ayefele before
Sheybi you see say him dey balance for that hin own Keke
Walai after the series of test I will carry out on your sister she no go balance again even in croches grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by LikeAking: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op please for Christ sake
Una no get sister be it elder or younger mono or menopause
Just refer her to me and see what will happen
You don see yinka ayefele before
Sheybi you see say him dey balance for that hin own Keke
Walai after the series of test I will carry out on your sister she no go balance again even in croches ;

Lol.
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
It is really an issue and must be treated. There are numerous ways to stay longer and satisfy your woman. I would list three natural ways, but explain only one. It works, really works.

1. Water and Food
2. Natural Oil
3.Excess sugar
4.The Mind

Lets dissect the first one on our list.

1. Water: Take a cup of water 30 minutes before sex and take a snack 5 minutes before sex. You would be so surprised that you can go the extra mile,do also take a cup of water. Proven and tested.
Visit my blog for more : www.hightaughts.com or mail me hightaughts.com , mail@hightaughts.com

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
Stop using Bible reference out of context undecided
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by GeneralPula: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
undecided
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by professore(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
otipoju:

Mr long and slow
Re: Reasons Why The Mordern Man Can't Last Long During Sex by nicestguy1: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
jumper524:
bros I dey take sugar wella and I still dey last long.
In fact if I go brothel with my guys dem dey always complain say I too tey..

U be 1 of the lucky 30% of a 100 men�.

Plus wen u begin enta your early 40s....ur performance go naturally drop due to age....so abeg enjoy ur promo while it lasts�

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Useless! (pictures) / Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? / Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.