Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share (55393 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates / President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by ScotMisile: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Who else is not surprised.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by seeker121(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sure why are they crying foul during Jonathan's regime..
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lol, Nigeria and it's resources is only for the North, God punish our lawmakers in the southwest
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by SAKALERE: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
seen
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by pacificom: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:
We native Lagosians don't even need this guguru epa change of a money. Tunubu can share to us more money in bullion vans tongue

Bubu has handsomely rewarded us for all our Sw region votes to him in two tenures.
Is it not your Tunubu that victimized you by canvased for your votes for him.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
desiredhome:

Some people like speaking from both sides of their mouth........ Pride comes before a fall......... when these programs started some of us (southern states) were castigating the programs.....even when they came for enrollment of the beneficiaries some LGA chairmen where telling the numerators that they don't have poor people in their communities/states (PRIDE)
The same people are now shouting marginization today because they never believed it will work.

Dis is not exactly true. How come the south has more n-power and tradermoni beneficiaries?
Hope you also realize that both n-power and tradermoni which are in the south have been clogged since this woman came onboard while cash transfer has been going on successfully.
The cash transfer will have more beneficiaries from the north. That is a given. But it is not acceptable to be used as a basis for cash disbursement for coronavirus emergency.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Dansuqi: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Dis is not exactly true. How come the south has more n-power and tradermoni beneficiaries?
Hope you also realize that both n-power and tradermoni which are in the south have been clogged since this woman came onboard while cash transfer has been going on successfully.
The cash transfer will have more beneficiaries from the north. That is a given. But it is not acceptable to be used as a basis for cash disbursement for coronavirus emergency.
Your right
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by DATACUG: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
You are doing well
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by mabea: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wolgrace:

And you are triggered by the glaring truth because we are bound not to frown at the fake, forceful, and unholy union which favours the North most? Look, I hail from the king, gateway and heartbeat of SW, and it's time we cut off our spout mouths of lip service, eye service, hypocrisy, and pretense, and tell ourselves the truth.
I'm not actually disputing your ancestry. I was sarcastically implying that you're not Yoruba because you hardly see a Yoruba person openly criticize his tribe
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
MOFO O
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by namedo: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Must everything in Nigeria be politicised?

Well, the Southerners are no beggars but the national cake should be shared equally.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Wirelessmic(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:
We native Lagosians don't even need this guguru epa change of a money. Tunubu can share to us more money in bullion vans tongue

Bubu has handsomely rewarded us for all our Sw region votes to him in two tenures.

Tinubu indeed
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Ezmans: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dpharisee:
If this thread had said FG includes any state from the SE, by now it would have reached page 30 with comments by YoruMuslims like Igbo people have never appreciated that Buhari is the next best thing after sliced bread, Buhari saves SE from imminent hunger, despite not voting enmasse for him Buhari has delivered electoral promises to the SE.

Now that much money is being disbursed to northern states without lockdown while Lagos and Ogun citizens are not getting much due to locked down and the people are blocking roads to steal foodstuffs, old women ready to sell their bodies, One Million Boys writing letters to cut off hands, vandalisation of Bread vans, Awawa boys raiding Agege and environs, 10 cups of rice being given to one whole street as palliative etc everywhere is silent.

They are waiting for an Igbo related thread to express anger over their condition in life but at the same time scream and shout 'from all of us at [b][/b] we thank our darling daddy Buhari.

Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Glow20: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Y were these states excluded? I don't understand FG anymore.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
mabea:
I'm not actually disputing your ancestry. I was sarcastically implying that you're not Yoruba because you hardly see a Yoruba person openly criticize his tribe

Okay sir... True talk
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Kenneth10110(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

You are not Yoruba. Wetin concern you for Yoruba matter you ipob

I understand that Yoruba pass you
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by mindtricks: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
More you look, less you see.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
It is only in Nigeria that money is given to unproductive lazy bastards instead of progressive people that actually run the country's economy. Well, Nigerians deserve themselves.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by shegzmartinsduke(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hustle hard,so u wont be begging the federal government for money,instead u will be assisting the less priviledged.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by ifyonline(f): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
No wonder all the Abokis i know are saying they are going bk to the north.. Some have gone with trailers
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by ebesco1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

Deltans are not complaining.

The north and the east are the only regions that need that money. The SS and SW are not poor.

They are the richest regions in Nigeria
Mumu
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by magnetic20: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
victoriaify1992:
Isheri Igando Road, Lagos
Where are u at isheri igando, i want to verify your claims as directed by my boss.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by victoriaify1992: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please chat me up please or can I have your number to chat you. I thanks
magnetic20:
Where are u at isheri igando, i want to verify your claims as directed by my boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.