Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share (55392 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates / President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by AdaOgwashi: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Igbosmoker:
These 4 Niger Delta richest states are the most stupidest.delta, river,akwa ibom and bayelsa.

Hausa fulani just dey play their head

Delta State, especially the Urhobo people. Aboki are more intelligent than them.

The money Tony Elumelu donated is being shared in North while military torment his hungry people at home.

Delta State oil money is being shared in the North.

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
You Buhari zombies in Lagos should be happy about this ooh. y'all must be happy about una mumu darling Daddy by fire by force.

I knew they were up to something when they first said that only accounts that have below 5k would be credited. now, it is even more interesting.

una must get sense this year.

grin grin

Wetin concern southsouth and Yoruba matter.

You no go mind your business
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Timijo(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2020
If I say there is no country called One Nigeria some people will disagree with me, but that is the truth. The truth is not far fetched from the actions of the past presidents and the present one. Virtually all the presidents who came from the north served the north with the national resources and the business has not changed.

The biggest mistake came from Lord Lugard amalgamation of 1914. There was no one Nigeria before, that man just put three different nations together and his wife named them as Nigeria. In as much as Nigeria exists has a pseudo country, corruption, nepotism, tribalism, terrorism, poverty, injustice to mention but a few will continue to torment the citizens. We were not one from the beginning and we are not one now and we can never be one. The disparities in our ways of life and mentalities are the major cause of setback for the country. A president from the north will rule to favour the northerners, a president from the west will rule to favour his people too and if he fails to favour them they will see him as an unwise man. If he is from the south-east, he will do the same. If a man from another region is ruling and he is making progress in his administration, some political leaders will create a group of terrorists to cause a problem in the country just to discredit the efforts of the man in power. That is why we have different terrorist groups today in the country. So, why are we deceiving ourselves with the name One Nigeria? Let's part and let every region stands as a nation and produces its president.

Consider the advanced countries in the world, such as America, Canada, China, Germany, the UK and the rest. These countries have one thing in common. They don't have different ethnic groups or languages as we have in Nigeria and other countries in Africa. The citizens in each of these countries see themselves as one and it makes it so easy for their leaders to rule them without having the feelings of being marginalised or sidelined by government policies. For instance, if a man from a certain region in Nigeria is caught in the web of corruption and the anti-corruption bodies want to play their roles, his people will cry that they are persecuting him because of his tribe or religion. But if we are all one, criticism of such will not arise as all hands will be on deck to fight corruption. This is why Nigeria needs to split into three nations.
The Yorubas should create their Oduduwa Republic, Hausas should have their own nation as Arewa or whatever they choose to call it and the Igbo should go for their Biafra.

We have been in this false oneness of a country for many years and we are not making progress as we ought to. So, let's try something else by splitting into three nations and watch what will happen to each region in a few years.

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2020
AdaOgwashi:

Delta State, especially the Urhobo people. Aboki are more intelligent than them.

The money Tony Elumelu donated is being shared in North while military torment his hungry people at home.

Deltans are not complaining.

The north and the east are the only regions that need that money. The SS and SW are not poor.

They are the richest regions in Nigeria
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:
Wetin concern southsouth and Yoruba matter.
You no go mind your business

okay.

stay blessed, bro. grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Timijo:
If I say there is no country called One Nigeria some people will disagree with me, but that is the truth. The truth is not far fetched from the actions of the past presidents and the present one. Virtually all the presidents who came from the north served the north with the national resources and the business has not changed.

The biggest mistake came from Lord Lugard amalgamation of 1914. There was no one Nigeria before, that man just put three different nations together and his wife named them as Nigeria. In as much as Nigeria exists has a pseudo country, corruption, nepotism, tribalism, terrorism, poverty, injustice to mention but a few will continue to torment the citizens. We were not one from the beginning and we are not one now and we can never be one. The disparities in our ways of life and mentalities are the major cause of setback for the country. A president from the north will rule to favour the northerners, a president from the west will rule to favour his people too and if he fails to favour them they will see him as an unwise man. If he is from the south-east, he will do the same. If a man from another region is ruling and he is making progress in his administration, some political leaders will create a group of terrorists to cause a problem in the country just to discredit the efforts of the man in power. That is why we have different terrorist groups today in the country. So, why are we deceiving ourselves with the name One Nigeria? Let's part and let every region stands as a nation and produces its president.

Consider the advanced countries in the world, such as America, Canada, China, Germany, the UK and the rest. These countries have one thing in common. They don't have different ethnic groups or languages as we have in Nigeria and other countries in Africa. The citizens in each of these countries see themselves as one and it makes it so easy for their leaders to rule them without having the feelings of being marginalised or sidelined by government policies. For instance, if a man from a certain region in Nigeria is caught in the web of corruption and the anti-corruption bodies want to play their roles, his people will cry that they are persecuting him because of his tribe or religion. But if we are all one, criticism of such will not arise as all hands will be on deck to fight corruption. This is why Nigeria needs to split into three nations.
The Yorubas should create their Oduduwa Republic, Hausas should have their own nation as Arewa or whatever they choose to call it and the Igbo should go for their Biafra.

We have been in this false oneness of a country for many years and we are not making progress as we ought to. So, let's try something else by splitting into three nations and watch what will happen to each region in a few years.
Lord lugard did nothing. You guys brought this upon yourself.

Lord lugard shared the country into north and south.

But the greed of the south turned it into south south southeast and southwest. Weakening the south more, how is this the fault of the north?
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by AdaOgwashi: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2020
philip0906:
This is insanity. How can the epic centre of the whole thing, that has been under complete lockdown with millions of inhabitants be excluded?

Katsina state, a useless and valueless state adding next to zero value and not even the epic centre, is topping the list.

What was the rationale behind that?

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by stormborn28(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Buhari is the most senseless leader in the world
Okokobiokor...you took the words of my mouth.... Instead of senseless I wanted to use foolish
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by AdaOgwashi: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

Deltans are not complaining.

The north and the east are the only regions that need that money. The SS and SW are not poor.

They are the richest regions in Nigeria

Go and tell that to Delta women(your mothers) who are shouting "we no go gree"

Go and tell that to the Beggers all over Lagos and Ogun
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2020
philip0906:

Take it from me, the president is in the know.

Incompetency reeks from every corner of this administration. The bigoted and nepotistic northerners, not failing to hide their bigotry. If they weren't, the woman as well as the president should have known (I mean it's common sense) that there's absolutely no way Lagos state should get "zero" while core northern states, should top the list.

They can't feign ignorance as it is a clear and deliberate attempt to as usual, put the north first and they'll use that as a ploy for 2023. Why do you think Tinubu asked that the BVN be used to credit Nigerians? He has seen the hand writting on the wall and the clear bigotry from his northern counterparts.

I'll really be surprised if buhari knows anything abt dis. He does not come across as a hands-on person. Like I said, they used the register compiled for cash transfer for coronavirus. That's the mistake they made. Whether it's an honest mistake I can't say but it's incompetence either way. Simply looking at the register shows the major beneficiaries to be the north while coronavirus is mainly in the south. She could have worked with the states and local councils and even some associations and unions to penetrate states like Lagos and Ogun. But like I said, she's incompetent. Buhari is another case entirely though and she might also have been swayed by ethnic sentiments which she knows he supports anytime, anyday
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Mejohn: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2020
To those who voted for this government , you haven't seen anything yet ,you'll your conscience should be judging you ....
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:
There are no poorest of the poor in the South.

Mad o.
so bad. And I'm in of cash urgently. This oil city they call us should better be changed. because I've not tasted oil money any day.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by stormborn28(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

Lord lugard did nothing. You guys brought this upon yourself.

Lord lugard shared the country into north and south.

But the greed of the south turned it into south south southeast and southwest. Weakening the south more, how is this the fault of the north?
it was Abacha that shared it into those zones not any southerners
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by sylve11: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Buhari is the most senseless leader in the world

grin cool
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2020
stormborn28:
it was Abacha that shared it into those zones not any southerners
And the southerners stuck to it, even more than Abachas own north that the person who shared it is from.

How many times have u heard northwest vs north east fighting.

Atiku is from the north east, Buhari is from north west. But this didn't divide there unity.

They are still as united as nothing happened
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by chikevictor(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Nepotism no good at all, God go help us
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Rilwayne001: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
There's no hope for this country, unless everyone go back and answer to their names. Buhari government has shown that even more.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by desiredhome: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
PureGoldh:
Those listed states that are excluded from the scheme are the ones that generates more internal revenue for the country but when it comes to critical situations like this, that need utmost attention and provision they will be denied their Civic benefits as citizens of dx country.

Las Las we go dey alright. If you are in need of Raw Original Honey..Contact 081 0166 6771 let's talk about it...Stay safe fam.No hug or handshake

Some people like speaking from both sides of their mouth........ Pride comes before a fall......... when these programs started some of us (southern states) were castigating the programs.....even when they came for enrollment of the beneficiaries some LGA chairmen where telling the numerators that they don't have poor people in their communities/states (PRIDE)
The same people are now shouting marginization today because they never believed it will work.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by MeinKampf: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Is the bolded an Urhobo?
AdaOgwashi:

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by ucham: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Jflex07:
I do not stay in Lagos but I know that there are very poor people living in Lagos, Lagos which is the epicenter of this virus was excluded? This is nepotism at its best. Buhari will not be there forever, he is setting a very bad precedent, one day he will leave and a southerner will be at the helm of affairs. I hope that if/when the Southerner acts Iike buhari, northern youths will not start shouting and threatening cos that's what they are good at..
Northern youths will not shout and threaten. They will shed blood.

This country is not one, has never been and will never be.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by watchindelta(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:

Don't you ever compare Italy to Nigeria again. Ah ah, wetin dey worry you sef? You no see Zambia, Swaziland and Zimbabwe to make your comparison, you're comparing Nigeria to Italy?
lol sister know why I dey compared them, if our leaders can stop stealing the money made for the citizens and learn how to stop lavishing the money.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by ucham: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Jflex07:
I do not stay in Lagos but I know that there are very poor people living in Lagos, Lagos which is the epicenter of this virus was excluded? This is nepotism at its best. Buhari will not be there forever, he is setting a very bad precedent, one day he will leave and a southerner will be at the helm of affairs. I hope that if/when the Southerner acts Iike buhari, northern youths will not start shouting and threatening cos that's what they are good at..
Northern youths will not threaten or shout. They will kill people and shed blood, and nothing will happen. The south will sidon look like mumu and their pastors will tell them to pray more.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by watchindelta(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2020
AdaOgwashi:

lol bro easy on my ppl! Nigeria citizens 99.9 are stupid.

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by swhite2ch: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
I know say you nor get sense at all. You can't fight government so guy relax. Nor be 5000 naira be people problem

Igbosmoker:
These 4 Niger Delta richest states are the most stupidest.delta, river,akwa ibom and bayelsa.

Hausa fulani just dey play their head
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Tinubu is the biggest fool in the universe. Mind you I'm a Yoruba man
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by jchioma: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2020
I had to read this thread to this page because I needed to see reactions from Nigerians and I am surprised. It goes to show that wailers and hailers can at least agree on one thing; Buhari is a failure.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by AdaOgwashi: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:
This is a Yoruba matter, I wonder why an Igbo person would be pocknosing in what doesn't concern them.

Dont out of adrenaline make decisions or say things that tomorrow same Yoruba's would use to attack you.

Zombies
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by profeddor15: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2020
The challenges we have in this country now has been a message preached by so many people in this same country some years back.
I could remembered vividly in 1997 when ace comedian (Gbenga Adeboye) of blessed memory released an album titled Yoruba Ronu, as young as i was then, I knew that he has forseen what will befall yoruba and entire Nations then just like Israel called on all his twelve sons and told them what will happen to them ahead.
What we are battling with or facing now in this country is not a new things, only that we failed to take cognizance of the situation.
Infact, God really bless Nigeria as a Nation, but why are we making things difficult for ourselves?
How has it been so hard for our leaders to consider the masses that have nothing to eat talkless of where to work and year in and out, people are passing out of school,completing a year mandatory service, yet nothing to show for it.
When will mentality of our leaders change towards people that voted them in to that same office they are occupying now?.
In Canada, the prime minister put all the necessary measure in place, to the extent that they're giving their citizen food every two weeks and not that they've given to one this and not give again but the reverse is the case when it comes to Nigeria.
How much is#20k for every Nigerian and must we put some region or state in consideration before people will have a touch of government or benefit from dividend of democracy.
If things are done in a proper manner without any selfish or non- challant motive, there won't be any openings for crime left, right, front,back and center.
God bless Nigeria
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by AdaOgwashi: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2020
MeinKampf:
Is the bolded an Urhobo?

No
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Franking: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Buhari should remember that his vice is from the South West. The Geo political zone also voted for him. He should treat the SW well na, haba. Not like SE and SS. Ndi ofe mmanu che na Buhari nwere their time.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Geesaintagape: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2020
The fools can now see the reason to think.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Basher8583: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
Funny enough weather u agree or not, that Albino from the SE u love to hate said the truth and most people didn't believe him...its all coming out little by little.
I smell a revolution slowly building up in the minds of people... grin grin grin tongue

Oya na... Go any lead the revolution. I double dare you.. shebi na to get balls pass.

Everyone is rich on Instagram and Facebook but when it's time for FG conditional cash transfer the reality strikes on them and they become poor all of a sudden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.