Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share (55427 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates / President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by philip0906(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2020
eodavids:

Let's be fair to the Buhari led Federal government, particularly with regards to Lagos state: The Fed. Gave Lagos state #10,000,000,000 at the beginning of this epidemic. None other States got that huge support.

As for Borno, it has not been hit yet, compared to the southern states and lockdown has not been in force in Borno compared to Delta where classes and deaths has been occurring severally because of the lockdown as people continue to suffer from the resultant hardship.

So, Delta is the only state reasonably left behind if this thread is to be taken serious. Lagos has something to hold unto, Borno has not felt the covid-19 effect compared to Delta state.
The 10 biliion was not a social support program but rather to help them stop the spread, which is what every reasonable federal government should do, after all, Lagos state contributes the most to the federal, so giving out 10 billion, is nothing.

Now you're rolling out cash transfers which is a direct way of the masses feeling the support of the central government, you decided to ignore Lagos state and head to Katsina state? Look at the states that are topping the list, core northern states.There is absolutely NO excuse for that madness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by stella9(f): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Even Anambra too got nothing
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2020
SeverusSnape:

The guy (Tayebest) you quoted is an unrepentant supporter of the dullard.
Seems hunger is resetting his brain then. Who know wan hear word easy go hear am by force

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by watchindelta(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Abeg poor ppl dey everywhere. The money suppose to be share among all nigerians weather north, east, south, or west. Every poor ppl must benefit from, because everyone are under lockdown. Selecting fewer ppl to gv the money is too bad! I just tired for Nigeria our things they always they different. Everything for this country they always they be north? This is what causes the divisions in this country, things like this put hatred in citizens mind.

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by philip0906(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

It's the disaster of a minister. The social register she's using was compiled for the poorest of the poor and we all know were those are. Problem now is this coronavirus relief funds was supposed to be targeted at the three states Buhari put on lockdown. Instead, she went and used that register to disburse the funds. You see how incompetent she is?
She cannot disburse funds, without the president's approval. Complete ediots!!

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by AsawanaDgreat: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Na dia way be that, for a very long time now
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Blackfire(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Any Yoruba man that voted buhari (despite the glaring evidence of his nepotism and clueless ness) ....and now you are bashing him for this wonderful act...

Waka there

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Faithful23(f): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2020
There is God
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Buhari is the most senseless leader in the world
.... blame his followers and voters... BuBu's sense is one in million grin

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by nedekid: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Skyfornia:
Lagos is the epicenter of beggy beggy...I never knew the height of begging until I came to Lagos.

Even people in suits will beg you in Lagos..I think the state government should look into that, it's nearly impossible to walk on the streets of Lagos without meeting one or two healthy people that will beg you for money.by

If I walk down to shops in my street to buy something, the youths there will beg you for change, if they see you drinking beer in a bar, they will come and beg you, if you go to the bank whether to carry out transactions or file complaints, the securities will beg you. It is disgusting..

Lagos youths and elders need the palliatives more than the norths.
Walai, you are correct, see I don't pick my phone calls again sef. Any call you receive now is not to greet but to ask for money. It is soooo bad. Meanwhile all my business de closed oh. Where do they expect me to get money too?

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2020
philip0906:

She cannot disburse funds, without the president's approval. Complete ediots!!

That register was compiled by Osinbajo's office when the SIPs was under him. Buhari we all know is not hands-on. I'm sure he's not even aware of the existence of the so-called register. The woman should have realized the register could not meet the demands of the moment. I heard her saying yesterday that they have decided to create a register for Ogun and Lagos after she has already shared the money to Zamfara and Jigawa states.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Kenneth10110(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Dpharisee:
If this thread had said FG includes any state from the SE, by now it would have reached page 30 with comments by YoruMuslims like Igbo people have never appreciated that Buhari is the next best thing after sliced bread, Buhari saves SE from imminent hunger, despite not voting enmasse for him Buhari has delivered electoral promises to the SE.

Now that much money is being disbursed to northern states without lockdown while Lagos and Ogun citizens are not getting much due to locked down and the people are blocking roads to steal foodstuffs, old women ready to sell their bodies, One Million Boys writing letters to cut off hands, vandalisation of Bread vans, Awawa boys raiding Agege and environs, 10 cups of rice being given to one whole street as palliative etc everywhere is silent.

They are waiting for an Igbo related thread to express anger over their condition in life but at the same time scream and shout 'from all of us at [b][/b] we thank our darling daddy Buhari.

grin

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by omoluka: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
Shey I’ll not relocate like this sad
Na so na, i must enter canny this year
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2020
But when they want to tax mercilessly and mount toll gates, they face Lagos. Which state has paid N50 per deposit more than Lagos?
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by TruthinAction: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Even with the figures given, it is still a far cry compared with our population. The money has been diverted and maybe the Senate and house of Representatives have gotten their share, hence they are quiet about it. All these thieves will not go unpunished and they will not die well for eating the monies meant for the poor at this critical time.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by sencekompis: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2020
NIGERIA PROBABLY THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by sisisioge: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Na so nau...awon ndi aras! So the exempted States don't have hungry people or people losing income ba? Hian!

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Kenneth10110(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

Seriously u guys should think before you type.

Buhari has a reason for this

What stupid reason is that your brain needs reset.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Kenneth10110:

What stupid reason is that your brain needs reset.
You are not Yoruba. Wetin concern you for Yoruba matter you ipob

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by swedbase(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by watchindelta(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
Who ever thinks for this government is doing badly.

The US gave all its citizens the same amount of money. Either rich or poor.
Every citizen has equal rights.

It is now left to the rich to give their own share back to the society. And no be by force.

But to say the rich are not entitled to the National riches of their nation is wrong and totally wrong. Is it their fault that someone is poor.

Equal right and justice .

Is it the fault of the West or the South that the north refused to develop at the same speed of others?

Why should we bear the blame and the pain.

In a sane clime National Cake belongs to everybody. So, send mine ASAP to my Gtb account no. 1234-567-89,10

Mercii boucou.

And that reminds me of a saying "I belong to everybody, I don't belong to anybody" grin

Naija will be great one day.
Africans leaders are just too dumb n wicked, Italy gv citizens that are paying tax 600euro and if u are paying tax n ur salary is low they gv 600euro plus what of paper 500euro that you can only use to buy food in supermarket. But if u are not working they gv u the paper of 500euro, even before this corona they always gv poor ppl 500euro on ATM to buy only food. Nigeria government too wicked

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by SenecaTheYonger: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

We igbos will continue to vote them

Lol They are the best
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
I remember those of you was supporting Bubu with your chest on this forum in 2015. You better shut the fvck up and enjoy the nepotism.
Bubu for life grin
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by eodavids(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
philip0906:

The 10 biliion was not a social support program but rather to help them stop the spread, which is what every reasonable federal government should do, after all, Lagos state contributes the most to the federal, so giving out 10 billion, is nothing.

Now you're rolling out cash transfers which is a direct way of the masses feeling the support of the central government, you decided to ignore Lagos state and head to Katsina state? Look at the states that are topping the list, core northern states.There is absolutely NO excuse for that madness.

You do have a great point.

The problem stems from politics. Purely politics.

They need not use political calculations in this instance. Not necessarily should the government apply vote-begging principles in times like this. PDP/APC, North/South interests is not necessary in this case, but no, they rather use the wrong considerations all the time.

Nigerian interest which carries no ethnic/political colourations has been ditched.

It shall be well.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
watchindelta:
Africans leaders are just too dumb n wicked, Italy gv citizens that are paying tax 600euro and if u are paying tax n ur salary is low they gv 600euro plus what of paper 500euro that you can only use to buy food in supermarket. But if u are not working they gv u the paper of 500euro, even before this corona they always gv poor ppl 500euro on ATM to buy only food. Nigeria government too wicked
Don't you ever compare Italy to Nigeria again. Ah ah, wetin dey worry you sef? You no see Zambia, Swaziland and Zimbabwe to make your comparison, you're comparing Nigeria to Italy?
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by chusynte: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:
We native Lagosians don't even need this guguru epa change of a money. Tunubu can share to us more money in bullion vans tongue

Bubu has handsomely rewarded us for all our Sw re

Qgion votes to him in two tenures.
you are a very big fool for saying that. There is nothing you Yoruba's can do about not getting the palliative because you already sold your rights to the north.

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by AdaOgwashi: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Billionaires from Delta and Lagos should have donated their money to their statrs
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by philip0906(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

That register was compiled by Osinbajo's office when the SIPs was under him. Buhari we all know is not hands-on. I'm sure he's not even aware of the existence of the so-called register. The woman should have realized the register could not meet the demands of the moment. I heard her saying yesterday that they have decided to create a register for Ogun and Lagos after she has already shared the money to Zamfara and Jigawa states.
Take it from me, the president is in the know.

Incompetency reeks from every corner of this administration. The bigoted and nepotistic northerners, not failing to hide their bigotry. If they weren't, the woman as well as the president should have known (I mean it's common sense) that there's absolutely no way Lagos state should get "zero" while core northern states, should top the list.

They can't feign ignorance as it is a clear and deliberate attempt to as usual, put the north first and they'll use that as a ploy for 2023. Why do you think Tinubu asked that the BVN be used to credit Nigerians? He has seen the hand writting on the wall and the clear bigotry from his northern counterparts.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol They are the best
Until we all see ourselves as one south. The north will continue to have a field day.

In some southern states, even northerners have more power over fellow southerners.

You would hear about rioting in the north claiming lives of southerners, some regions in the south would claim ignorant because maybe to them they are not part of the casualties so whatsoever region with casualties should suffer alone

3 Likes

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
chusynte:
you are a very big fool for saying that. There is nothing you Yoruba's can do about not getting the palliative because you already sold your rights to the north.
Wetin concern you and Yoruba's matter?
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
You Buhari zombies in Lagos should be happy about this ooh. y'all must be happy about una mumu darling Daddy by fire by force.

I knew they were up to something when they first said that only accounts that have below 5k would be credited. now, it is even more interesting.

una must get sense this year.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
This is a Yoruba matter, I wonder why an Igbo person would be pocknosing in what doesn't concern them.

Dont out of adrenaline make decisions or say things that tomorrow same Yoruba's would use to attack you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arraigns Precious Chikwendu Over Attempted Murder Of Fani-Kayode / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.