Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) (44639 Views)

Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Bojack(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Some people get mind
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by kingthreat(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Tit for tat. Pour hot water on Mary

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by seunlayi(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2020
This is cruel, animal like.....
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by jericco1(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2020
angry
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by bluefilm: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2020
“I am struggling to feed four children and her, but now, I have been told to bring N200,000 for bill at a private hospital when I don’t even have N5,000 in my account. My wife has finished me. Where will I run to in this coronavirus lockdown?”

This man is very funny. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2020
f
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by gambia(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Which kind country be this sef undecided Cant some people behave like a normal human being for once.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by rafcrown(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Where do you want to go ?
xendra:
and the victim is standing there with her instead of being cared/or in a hospital ah!!

I need to leave this country
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by nauto: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
so bad
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by sisisioge: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
OMG! There are real people like this woman roaming this dear planet fa. Why would she scathe someone's body like that? And she's now blaming the devil. Inside this covid wahala others are still pulling troubles to themselves. Truly, it is difficult being some people's neighbours.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
evil woman.
just hand her over to the police.

or the man should sell her to skull miners to pay for the hospital bills

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Albertone(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
and the victim is standing there with her instead of being cared/or in a hospital ah!!

Please when you're leaving,carry me along.

I can manage to stay inside your luggage
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by sisisioge: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:

Wait for me biko grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by israelmao(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Plenty time for trouble because of COVID-19 lockdown.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Kingrefreshed: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by ThatFairGuy: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Anger isn't good. You only realize when you've satisfied your wish. May God save us from it
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Joefat: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
This is too bad...
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by manuelreports: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Afo..
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by lilyheaven: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Madam Mary na trouble maker o, why she carry her water go keep near gutter, on top, she still pour jumuke hot water.
Abeg let her remain in correctional home

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Ndi mmadu di very wicked chai.. see pesin skin shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Albertone(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
sisisioge:
OMG! There are real people like this woman roaming this dear planet fa. Why would she scathe someone's body like that? And she's now blaming the devil. Inside this covid wahala others are still pulling troubles to themselves. Truly, it is difficult being some people's neighbours.

It is well.
That is what anger causes.

That's why I walk away when angry.Because one can be very stupid when angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Jokerman(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Face me I face you wahala grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by kushme: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2020
See life na. Marriage sha.
She did that not thinking of the financial consequences. She go even blame the husband for her own actions.
Well, as for poverty, its a pity and a bitter truth that not everybody is gon' make it.

Again, I noticed most broke folks like to show say them dey important anywhere dem find themselves and they try to please people with the little resources they have, spending most of their resources just to please people wey no too send you.

Most times, people wey no get resources no sabi the value of things, they want to use or waste everything in that given moment based on one time opportunity.

The principle of "waste not, want not" are not words they want to hear or practice.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by omoteacher(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2020
shocked

I only pity the accused husband in this trying time in footing unnecessary and avoidable hospital bills.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Frank0806(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:

abeg when u won leave tell me
grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
you just stated the part you men like because it suits your ego, "women too dey envy themselves " "women are their own greatest enemy " ya'll just love using those lines, you even add because of beauty as if dem call you go corner to tell you this one.
women pour hot water on men too, men hate on each other too and betray each other more but since women don't care about mentioning it all the time, y'all think you are perfect. no be men dey target wives, girlfriends and daughters of their own best friends? kill each other because one got richer or become a ritualist because his friends are ahead of him and he wants to meet up?

Must u comment?
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by luluman: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2020
2mercy:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/woman-bathes-neighbour-with-hot-water-in-lagos/
When we say think deep before any action they will not hear.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
If you are not living in a face me I slap you house. You don't know what God has done for you. Be grateful.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Detain her till four resumes in 2049
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by StreetFight: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
In Iran for example, the Court will give the victim the option of an exact revenge i.e. the victim will be given the option of pouring hot water on the attacker.

That type of judgement is best in this instance

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Coldie(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
The annoying thing. She would stay a few days in police then bail herself. Come back home ans start taunting the woman.

In developed countries this case is called attempted murder. Minimum 10years in jail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) / "I Was Released After Ransom Was Paid" - Akinbami / Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.