Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) (44643 Views)

Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Mutemenot(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
The husband should leave her to face the consequences of her Action.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by luluman: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
and the victim is standing there with her instead of being cared/or in a hospital ah!!

I need to leave this country
Balderdash!
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
TheManhattan:
If you are not living in a face me I slap you house. You don't know what God has done for you. Be grateful.
na that kind house Bola146 dey live in oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Ferrous(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2020
But, why is domestic violence so rampant in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by mrdipye(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Hmm anger
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by MrBONE2(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
madridguy:
Madam leave ego out of this. You can deny this from January to December but within you na true talk. Sure we men fight too but not over mere issue like you women.

I've worked in the midst of ladies before and i know how dem dey fight over mere issue. Women hate one another because one get bigger water melon pass her, they envy others because she get flat tummy, fight over say one get yansh person dem. As in even at times you go just dey laugh.

My sister, am not attacking your gender just saying my observation though. If the police can investigate very well, you go know say no be a bucket of water cause the fight.

Bros na bitter truth you yarn theregrin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by gift2xl: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Anger is mans greatest enemy.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Adejumobami: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020

2mercy:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/woman-bathes-neighbour-with-hot-water-in-lagos/
well Mr Joseph, what I will tell you is this,take all your children to your parents and leave the woman for them , she is the one to pay for it, simply because she doesn't have upstairs

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by asahnwaKC: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Avoid fighting....person wey they don pour hot water....na sorry she go receive...even full hospital bill that woman cant pay.....
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
2mercy:

Keeping quiet or walking away is the best solution when angry. If my wife tries such, it's over between us.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Joyfulgal: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2020
stay home = zero account =hunger = anger

Please add yours
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
you just stated the part you men like because it suits your ego, "women too dey envy themselves " "women are their own greatest enemy " ya'll just love using those lines, you even add because of beauty as if dem call you go corner to tell you this one.
women pour hot water on men too, men hate on each other too and betray each other more but since women don't care about mentioning it all the time, y'all think you are perfect. no be men dey target wives, girlfriends and daughters of their own best friends? kill each other because one got richer or become a ritualist because his friends are ahead of him and he wants to meet up?
You are absolutely corrrect, grin Only in this case it was a woman who poured hot water on another woman. i am sure if it were men the behaviour would be conedenmed too.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by NoraPibowei(f): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Women are devilish
Men are devilish
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by alizma: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2020
daddytime:
Poor people anger, bitterness and wickedness no dey get part 2.
Anger is not limited to poor people. The only advantage the rich have over the poor is that some of them have been caged in their personal home. If you want to know how evil some rich people, ask their house help.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by wizod(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2020
let dat devil dat sent her on a mission cater for d hospital bill.
foolish, lazy and idle woman. no wonder they said dat an idle brain is d devil's workshop

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by rosamaris: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2020
This woman no get joy at all. When I'm here praying to God and cracking my head on how to survive during this lockdown, a fellow woman is somewhere pouring hot water on another fellow woman without thinking of the consequences. What is her goal each day she wakes up? I don't think she even contribute a dime to the family purse otherwise she would not take such action. Above all I believe Jesus makes the difference in the life of a man. May the Lord grant the victim speedy recovery.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Now, the man Don expose his account balance.. Just like that! grin
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by kemi4643: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
4sxzilfnn4
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Eazzy4chizzy: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
you just stated the part you men like because it suits your ego, "women too dey envy themselves " "women are their own greatest enemy " ya'll just love using those lines, you even add because of beauty as if dem call you go corner to tell you this one.
women pour hot water on men too, men hate on each other too and betray each other more but since women don't care about mentioning it all the time, y'all think you are perfect. no be men dey target wives, girlfriends and daughters of their own best friends? kill each other because one got richer or become a ritualist because his friends are ahead of him and he wants to meet up?
madam you are talking in the nonesense,! you actually read what the op wrote well and even though the person you quoted seems somehow biased on his comment I don't think it gives you enough reasons to start all this your feminism bullshit...

But wait oh must you always attack men

Nawaoh!

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by saajus: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2020
I pity the innocent husband
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by kingyang: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2020
2mercy:

They should have taken the injured person to the hospital , while file complains with photos and all the rest, instead of bringing her to the station
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by DabuIIIT: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Dem wan spoil market for jumoke o lolsssssss

grin grin grin

Hope the hot water no touch the main market sha
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

This is why no reasonable man should ever think of marrying a lazy, jobless and non-industrious wife.

Just imagine!

While the husband is busy hustling to make ends for the family, the stupid wife is busy making troubles and bringing financial draining problems for him.

Tufiakwa! Broke ladies are curse and punishment to men.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by promotervickky(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Deal with your anger issues now people, to avoid future problems.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by noisy45(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2020
StreetFight:
In Iran for example, the Court will give the victim the option of an exact revenge i.e. the victim will be given the option of pouring hot water on the attacker.

That type of judgement is best in this instance

That country no get joy
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Hardtalk: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2020
The husband said he does not have up to N5,000 in his account. I want to say congrats. He is qualified for FG urban cash transfer . Rubbish! The woman should be jailed.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Obynolee(f): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2020
madridguy:
Anger anger lipsrsealed. Women too dey envy themselves i don't know why. She just want to spoil her fellow woman beauty out of jealous or what? How could a reasonable person pour hot water on her fellow human. This is grade A wickedness and now she has put her husband inside wahala.

No need for him to worry, she committed a criminal case not civil, why is the police asking him for 200k?,they should punish her according to law.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2020
2mercy:

That idiot (Mrs Joseph) should be locked up for 6 months, let the Hubby bring in his Sister or a side chic to cater for the 4 Children.
Any woman (wife, mom or sister) that shows this types of attitudes should face the f__cking consequences ALONE.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by texazzpete(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

This is why no reasonable man should ever think of marrying a lazy, jobless and non-industrious wife.

Just imagine!

While the husband is busy hustling to make ends for the family, the stupid wife is busy making troubles and bringing financial draining problems for him.

Tufiakwa! Broke ladies are curse and punishment to men.

A man has N5000 in his account with four children and you’re calling him ‘reasonable’?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / "I Was Released After Ransom Was Paid" - Akinbami / Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.