Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) (44622 Views)

Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Mryacks: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
and the victim is standing there with her instead of being cared/or in a hospital ah!!

I need to leave this country

I don't know ooh..... all because the police will want physical evidence first to pursue the case. So annoying. People are treated like animals in this parts.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by mauchiz: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wickedness on Rampage
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Passionate655: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
see below
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by goodoo: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Valro:
After women fear devil
God>Women>Devil.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Vulcan24(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
police should just wave this matter and let the community elders resolve this nonsense btw 2mothers.

the man sef na osuofia... very funny guy.

it's just mother's temperament gone too far.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
So u went on to put water on fire, waited to boil before takin d act.u sud b arrested for murder.
U can kill
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Vulcan24(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:
The annoying thing. She would stay a few days in police then bail herself. Come back home ans start taunting the woman.

In developed countries this case is called attempted murder. Minimum 10years in jail

my friend stop applying your education in the wrong places.

ur anger sef pass her own
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by hardon1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
all these na consequences of stay at home. more people to people confrontation
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Jovi123(f): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Idleness has caused a lot since this lockdown start
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Bewiseedet(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Some women are only good at Bleep and go.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by dalass(f): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
angry

Mean fool... 200k is too small for this pretty woman to heal... The idiot mist have been choked with envy and waiting for "opportunity" to disfigure her..

Some people sha and stupidity... Let her pay for her crime the hard way!
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by 1759ademola(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why did she pour dirty water in her childrens bath water. Some people can annoy you . If you blame er completely, can you take it.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Onyedikachi323(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Women will never stop causing trouble for men see the poor man now crying na wa ooo she no even reason say she get four children wey she dey train to become something for future.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
She's a wicked wife, see the problem she has brought upon her husband now.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by stormborn28(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

That woman husband must pay that Money o.

If he doesn't, his wife will stay in prison until he gets the money. Then after settling the hospital bill, he would get another money to compensate the wife then another money to bail his wife
it is really unfortunate
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Legendguru: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Women again
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Onyedikachi323(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
dalass:
angry

Mean fool... 200k is too small for this pretty woman to heal... The idiot mist have been choked with envy and waiting for "opportunity" to disfigure her..

what's your advice for this woman if she eventually comes out this case. Mine let her continue creating problems for herself.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by stormborn28(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
dalass:
angry

unfortunately it is the husband that will pay... You can see what your fellow woman has created for her husband
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by stormborn28(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jovi123:
Idleness has caused a lot since this lockdown start

Bewiseedet(m): 2:50pm
Some women are only good at Bleep and go.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
When you marry a demon as a wife
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by dalass(f): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
stormborn28:
unfortunately it is the husband that will pay... You can see what your fellow woman has created for her husband

So you're also to be blamed for all your fellow men happens to do?

Nonsense!
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by victorian(f): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

How did u come to this conclusion

Don't worry u are a man , you won't understand no matter how lil I break it down .
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by spiralwedge(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
If I was the husband, I would leave her on her own. Shishi I won't bring, she should serve her time in jail, when she's done we would be divorced
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Xtvafrica: 4:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Why is the whole world on lock down because of one country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8lJXBaBlw
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Abdbaba: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPPqCG6G9-8

I'm a YouTuber and I teach people how to create 3d and 2d animation. If you're a fast learner you can do this before the lockdown is over.

Chat me up:
https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Obynolee(f): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2020
Ecne:

The N200K is for hospital bills alone. Police and court matter (attempted murder) never start yet.

Under which law will a citizen made to pay the hospital bill of a person he injured?.The law is clear,prefer charges against her,if you proves your case beyond reasonable doubt, the court makes pronouncements.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by hedonister: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Abdbaba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPPqCG6G9-8

I'm a YouTuber and I teach people how to create 3d and 2d animation. If you're a fast learner you can do this before the lockdown is over.

Chat me up:
https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.

Hello , Nice channel you have there.

I'm bringing together about 1000 small youtubers to a whatsapp group so that we can subscribe to each other's channel and help each other grow. If it's something that you're interested in, pls let me know.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by letilex: 12:46am On Apr 20, 2020
I TURNED THE WORD WOMEN INTO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN .LETS LEARN TO SUPPOET EACH OTHER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC35sTRencE
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Ferraribaby(f): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Face me I face you fight
Poverty is a disease
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Abdbaba: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
hedonister:

Hello , Nice channel you have there.

I'm bringing together about 1000 small youtubers to a whatsapp group so that we can subscribe to each other's channel and help each other grow. If it's something that you're interested in, pls let me know.

Yes I'm interested brother
Add me up
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Liposure: 9:04pm On May 12, 2020
NoraPibowei:
Men are devilish
hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) / Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info / 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.