Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) (44646 Views)

Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Obynolee:

No need for him to worry, she committed a criminal case not civil, why is the police asking him for 200k?,they should punish her according to law.
The N200K is for hospital bills alone. Police and court matter (attempted murder) never start yet.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by omonnakoda: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Even God knows the Devil is a good guy that minds his business.
Jeje ni Devil n lo ilo re ,eyin omo araiye e ma puro mo
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Obynolee(f): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Mintum:
Bringing in some women as wives is just like bringing the devil himself to come and live with you.

Why would a normal man still put up with such women?, let's assume you married her unknowingly, what did you do when you discovered she is evil? or you're waiting to die and she continue enjoining her life?.I put the blame on the religious institutions that talk shit on divorce.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Efegoma(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Fear women they are the only human that has ever seen the Devil face to face.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2020
bdchange:
He that finds a wife finds a good thing..though the reverse is the case for this man..my sympathy goes to the victim and the unfortunate husband in this pandemic period.

Shey this one follow when the Bible said" he who finds a wife find a good thing"
This is worst than being single.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Efegoma:
Fear women they are the only human that has ever seen the Devil face to face.

I hope you do fear your mother and sisters too
Lol
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Ecne:

The N200K is for hospital bills alone. Police and court matter (attempted murder) never start yet.
Bail is free naw
Is police not our baddy baddy again
Lol
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Mary why don't u leave her when you kwn yellowbar people like dirty environment, if u came out in the middle of the night u will catch her steering ewudu and Amara with same bathroom broom u are forcing her to use and keep the environment tidy and clean....oya see where ur over cleanliness landed you... Story u go enjoy ur stay there
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by buJu234: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

This is why no reasonable man should ever think of marrying a lazy, jobless and non-industrious wife.

Just imagine!

While the husband is busy hustling to make ends for the family, the stupid wife is busy making troubles and bringing financial draining problems for him.

Tufiakwa! Broke ladies are curse and punishment to men.

My new rule, dont ever come near a broke lady..
I prefer to give money to a lady that have more than enough because it's an investment whenever I am broke she can help me with small cash...

But broke and jobless ladies, O.Y.O is ur name if she doesn't even break up with you sef..

So I have stopped dating broke girls..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Women are devilish

Some
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Mayeldah(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
and the victim is standing there with her instead of being cared/or in a hospital ah!!

I need to leave this country

But you read of the attacker's husband talking about hospital bill. Do people get hospital bill from Police station?

Read it slowly again and again before you comment.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by IamHonourable1: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2020
madridguy:
Anger anger lipsrsealed. Women too dey envy themselves i don't know why. She just want to spoil her fellow woman beauty out of jealous or what? How could a reasonable person pour hot water on her fellow human. This is grade A wickedness and now she has put her husband inside wahala.

She didn't put her husband into problem unless that husband doesn't know what he is doing.Let her carry her cross with the devil she said sent her.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by oluspicy: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Dear God,

I pray that you should please give me a woman that will fear you wholeheartedly and will not bring shame to Your name, to the body of Christ and my family.

Thank God that I noticed that lady's attitude on time. She can scold and abuse for Africa, even here on NL, always claiming right.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by geezyk(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2020
This thing happened in my former neighborhood and I was there yesterday, Some women are just pure evil, the husband prior to yesterday begged money from a friend so they can feed, and he went out early morning yesterday so as to find food for the family before this incident happened.

The woman na calabar woman, very vicious and vile.

One thing I'll advice people against is staying in a fave me I slap you house, there's no war greater than that, your family war is miles beneath them.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by paix(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2020
daddytime:
Poor people anger, bitterness and wickedness no dey get part 2.
. Most times, poverty and anger are like twins.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by ihimiray(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by bigthink(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2020
xendra:
you just stated the part you men like because it suits your ego, "women too dey envy themselves " "women are their own greatest enemy " ya'll just love using those lines, you even add because of beauty as if dem call you go corner to tell you this one.
women pour hot water on men too, men hate on each other too and betray each other more but since women don't care about mentioning it all the time, y'all think you are perfect. no be men dey target wives, girlfriends and daughters of their own best friends? kill each other because one got richer or become a ritualist because his friends are ahead of him and he wants to meet up?

Some people are always good in giving excuse undecided can't you learn from this and amend what needs to be amend in ur own part than arguing with this guy..
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by victorian(f): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Its pure envy .
Smhhhhh.

May God help us from envious people .

Immediately I notice any slight of envy , I cut off quickly. Can't kee me before my time biko.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by sephinne(f): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Beast in human form,hatred in full display

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by OLUWADASH: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

This is why no reasonable man should ever think of marrying a lazy, jobless and non-industrious wife.

Just imagine!

While the husband is busy hustling to make ends for the family, the stupid wife is busy making troubles and bringing financial draining problems for him.

Tufiakwa! Broke ladies are curse and punishment to men.

I try to 100 like this sensible talk but I don’t know how
��
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Coldie(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
StreetFight:
In Iran for example, the Court will give the victim the option of an exact revenge i.e. the victim will be given the option of pouring hot water on the attacker.

That type of judgement is best in this instance
I swear, she need to pour that woman hot water back. Cause I know its going to end up in normal police bail
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by stormborn28(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
When asked why she attacked her co-tenant with boiling water, Mary blamed the devil for her action. On his part, husband of the attacker, Mr. Joseph, who was not at home when the incident happened, said: “I am struggling to feed four children and her, but now, I have been told to bring N200,000 for bill at a private hospital when I don’t even have N5,000 in my account. My wife has finished me. Where will I run to in this coronavirus lockdown?”

Just take a look at that... I have been saying it... Some women are fools... Their emotional outburst is a disaster
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Coldie(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
victorian:
Its pure envy .
Smhhhhh.

May God help us from envious people .

Immediately I notice any slight of envy , I cut off quickly. Can't kee me before my time biko.
How did u come to this conclusion
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Coldie(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
stormborn28:

When asked why she attacked her co-tenant with boiling water, Mary blamed the devil for her action. On his part, husband of the attacker, Mr. Joseph, who was not at home when the incident happened, said: “I am struggling to feed four children and her, but now, I have been told to bring N200,000 for bill at a private hospital when I don’t even have N5,000 in my account. My wife has finished me. Where will I run to in this coronavirus lockdown?”

Just take a look at that... I have been saying it... Some women are fools... Their emotional outburst is a disaster
That woman husband must pay that Money o.

If he doesn't, his wife will stay in prison until he gets the money. Then after settling the hospital bill, he would get another money to compensate the wife then another money to bail his wife
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Coldie(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Them suppose don start to slap that woman before police come
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by GreaterDC(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is very Illogical and absurd, we're in the era where people committ crime intentionally and later throw the blame to the innocent devil.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Tmb78(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

How did u come to this conclusion
look at the victim, then take a good look at the accused.
From my experience women hate other women who they feel are better endowed and are more beautiful than them.
I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Nehyooh(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is nothing but Wickedness of Highest Frequency.
Likely they might have got some issues together before, the woman now capitalize on that.
I really feel for the victim; That heartless woman need to be locked up for some days.
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by skyplustk(f): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Once you learn how to ignore u avoid falling into unnecessary troubles
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by sheyoroniyen(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
just use the woman for money ritual already ......pay the 200k n settle other expenses......thank me later abeg
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) by Ibechris2: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Some women can make their husbands to steal...

Always envious of other hard working women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bazunu Michelle Found Dead With Slit Throat, Multiple Stab Wounds In Delta / Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Woman Murders Husband Over Will In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.