Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid (2750 Views)

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife / Husband Burst Wife & Her Lover, The Husband Chased The Lover Through Window. VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by kemzy036: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Husband seen chasing wife on the street with only boxer after the wife ran away with wrapper saying "her husband want to kill her with too much s£x.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/lockdown-wife-ran-outside-after-too.html

Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by BIDOO(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Good day everyone, please I'm using this medium to solicit for financial help from any caregiver , I don't know that it will eventually leads to this but all my effort so far has defy any meaningful outcome and I'm left with no other option than to seek for financial assistance on a platform like this because nobody seems to care in this environ ! I'm a student in one of the state institution in Nigeria, As at the time federal government ordered closure of all schools across the country, the money I had with me cannot take me home and mind you calling home will add more salt to my injury because I am sole sponsor of myself, so I decide to stay back hoping within a week or two schools will resume back and I will continue with my academic hustle (I do earn little from taking tutorial and this is how I've being surviving coupled with few menial job at weekend)
But all hope were dashed When a lock down was announced for the first time! No menial job to support myself again, all my friends already out of school area, I was left with the people of the soil and that began the real struggle, now that another two weeks was added it seems my own world is crumbling before me! Reason why I come to this platform to seek for financial assistance Please dear nairalander no amount is too small help me with any amount and I pray God will reward you as you do so.
My details is 3060037742 first bank
Please this is not a scam,
You can mention me and I will provide you with all the necessary information with evidence to confirm truly that I'm a student if need arise. Thanks
Please overlook if there is any grammatical blunder

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by Garrieveryday: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Comedy right?
Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by godofuck231: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
this is what a man should be like, the lion chasing the lamb not the lamb chasing the lion, she would have waited to see the reason why the peniz is sharper than the sword

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by Sundrus: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2020
grin grin slim men
Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Inside life grin
Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2020
he paid your bride price, he put a roof over your head, he feed you, protect you and take care of everything about you and now he's lockdown and need your pussy to keep himself busy you're running up and down like a mad dog avoiding his Dickson. What is wrong with woman angry sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Buahahahahaaaa grin
This is so Hilarious! cheesy mehnnn...

On a more serious note though, it is said that when a man is jobless, the next thing he channels all his energy to is sex. Now this is a reaffirmation of what is being said by the women folk.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by lilmax(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Research says women can go days of knacking without getting tired

So what's this trash?
Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by flokii: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2020
End time wife.. he has paid for everything and has the right to have his way anytime tongue
Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by Idiotmod: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Slim daddy. The wife puna don dry
Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by Samfloxin(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ndi ofe mmanu, that is what they do best...he must have taken something
Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by baralatie(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
effect of mixing orishi orishi the woman is not ready to die becoz of shex
Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by ValCon888: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
That's why I like American girls. They can never complain of too much sex. The phrase "too much sex" does not exist in their dictionary.
Re: Lockdown: Wife Ran Outside After Much Of S£x, Husband Chased Wife With Boxer.vid by LoudlyMouthed: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Yudonminit

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion / What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online / Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.