Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital (993 Views)

Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) / How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital by fmcjunior(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Hello Nairalanders! I've been having a hard time choosing a suitable business to start with #200,000. I was thinking of fish farming and poultry farming ( egg production or meat production). Any ideas on which is okay for startup? And please other business suggestions are welcome. Thank you.
Re: Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital by Ade1bowale(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
fish farming is nice and many people can easily afford it so there would be alot of sales by starting it.
Re: Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital by Bola146(f): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Poultry farming is okay if you have a place to start with
Re: Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital by SavageResponse(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2020
fmcjunior:
Hello Nairalanders! I've been having a hard time choosing a suitable business to start with #200,000. I was thinking of fish farming and poultry farming ( egg production or meat production). Any ideas on which is okay for startup? And please other business suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

The amount you have is rather small therefore poultry farming would be much easier for you to start
Re: Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital by excessmon(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Can I add you to a Whatsapp group where you can learn both for free..... at the end you will be able to start whichever you want without running into loss

Note : both are highly risky when you don’t know the way around them and very profitable if you know the business well

3 Likes

Re: Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital by Tigerwood123(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Plz can you add me to the group as well
Thanks
Re: Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital by LikeAking: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
None. Avoid both, especially fish.
Re: Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital by HEEBRAHIIM(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital by reeleriksen(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
excessmon:
Can I add you to a Whatsapp group where you can learn both for free..... at the end you will be able to start whichever you want without running into loss

Note : both are highly risky when you don’t know the way around them and very profitable if you know the business

well
Boss Add me please
Re: Fish And Poultry Farming, Which Is Ok For 200k Start Up Capital by Komolafe89: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
excessmon:

Note : both are highly risky when you don’t know the way around them and very profitable if you know the business well

Add me up pls �

(1) (Reply)

Please I Am Tired Of Being Single I Need A Wife / How Would You Tell If A Girl Isn't A Virgin? / So Whats The Intention Behind A Woman Refering To A Pastor As Her Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.