Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) (97130 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by emkz: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
I don't agree his crime was being a Nigerian.

I have witnessed non-Nigerians opening gabbage bins to look for food in so-called developed countries. I almost wept. It is not a Nigerian thing. What is the solution?

Actually, the poor ones are even more considerate and share what they have while the ones who have data (and the means to help) would come here and be spewing rubbish.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by nedekid: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
jumper524:
I don't believe this.
Mods should please verify.

A person who's extremely hungry to point death wouldn't attempt to mix cement talk more carrying it.
Also if he fainted am sure there's more than enough time for the locals around him to rivive him with water and some snaks rather than letting him die and take pics.
Even the food sellers or snaks sellers around there would offer him freee food.

Mods should verify posts pls it's hard to believe..

"A person who's extremely hungry to point death wouldn't attempt to mix cement talk more carrying it."

Your analysis is wack.
If was hungry and had no means of getting free food, it meant he had to work to get money to buy food. If the only work readily available was to carry pom pom, don't you think he would have carried it?
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Richie77: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
In my country Nigeria, hunger kills faster than covid 19.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
He must have had an underlying health issue.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Mskay(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
oga please confirm something before you post it if he is hungry to point of death he won't even have strength to MIx cement and sand try and ask. people that supply you this information to give you the autopsy report that verified that he died due to hunger and stop misleading the public

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by KingAzari: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
CrudeSon:
This is serious!!!!It is only a week left!!just hang in peeps

So you believe this crap that hunger killed him? He does not look like someone that died of hunger.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by RTSC: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
If that man had gotten the so called palliative, he would still be alive today.

Useless govt.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
ozoebuka1:
angry
Ozoebuka1 said so...

This is what will happen;

1. We will all gather here and insult our politicians intelligently.

2. Yorubas will get angry when you insult a particular politician from Yoruba, so will igbo and Hausa.

3. In the next election, we will still vote a person who we know won't perform well just because he came from our tribe.

My verdict is this...
I am stupid, lazy and docile.
The op is stupid, lazy and docile.
The first person that commented is same.
So is the last person that will comment...
All of us are the same, because all we are good at is complaining online. What we get is what we deserve!!!

...And, I herewith conclude: Let the contraption burn... Just let it BURN!!! (In Usher's words)!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by RTSC: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:
You don't need underlying issues to die of hunger.

According to the UN, thousands die of hunger across the world everyday.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by KingAzari: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
nedekid:

"A person who's extremely hungry to point death wouldn't attempt to mix cement talk more carrying it."

Your analysis is wack.
If was hungry and had no means of getting free food, it meant he had to work to get money to buy food. If the only work readily available was to carry pom pom, don't you think he would have carried it?

And he did not ask the person he was working for to give him even 5 hundred naira to eat and get the balance of his pay at the end of the day? Stop this nonsense.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria is heading to destruction.

You have been hearing that Nigeria is a timebomb right?

The time is nearer.

The suffering in Nigeria is still around 1% compared to what you will see in few months time.

Saudi Arabia and Russia wan useless una oil because of their ego
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Newmans: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hunger bad !!
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by kingjomezy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
CrudeSon:

Hang on what ?....it seems you have not experienced acute hunger and I pray you shouldn't?
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by fk001(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kidskywalker:
It will not will be well with lugard and associates who formed this pitiful disgrace of a country.

Dey there dey blame luggard even if Lord lugard did not amalgamate Nigeria it would have still remain the same.

What have you done personally to change the lives of people around you?
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Leokinghenry12:

What do you suggest we do in this case??

Provide food and palliatives for the daily hustlers who can no longer hustle, or cancel this eye service and farce of a lock down... We are not at war...

You can't make the poor suffer for the sins of the globetrotting wealthy!!!

Do this, or watch the nation burn!!! Most Nigerians are cowardly, but don't stretch your luck... I have seen more cowardly people revolt violently when pushed beyond limits.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
CrudeSon:
Yes o. Just a week left before the addition of another 3 weeks lockdown.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by quadfire: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
hidhrhis:
gt bank
show some love
i only need 300 naira

Sent
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Famocious(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Most likely.. I'm sure the state will request for a postmortem examination..
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Francisayo(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
It has gotten to d stage where I can categorically say i need help......Hunger is bad..
If u have more than enough pls don't hesitate to share....Save a soul

UBA
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
jumper524:
I don't believe this.
Mods should please verify.

A person who's extremely hungry to point death wouldn't attempt to mix cement talk more carrying it.
Also if he fainted am sure there's more than enough time for the locals around him to rivive him with water and some snaks rather than letting him die and take pics.
Even the food sellers or snaks sellers around there would offer him freee food.

Mods should verify posts pls it's hard to believe..

The post might be actually be fake, but the reality of widespread hunger and starvation is quite real!!!

Dangerous and perilous times lie ahead if care is not taken!!!
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kingspin:
Coronavirus. Nigeria will be the worst hit in Africa and the World.

I long know that.

Only hoping the virus itself does not spread like that of Spain or the US.

If it does those of you that think you have a country will be great fully disappointed.

That first line is a poor and malicious prediction made since late February... We have crossed weeks of incubation stages... Please, give it a rest!!!
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Dollabiz: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sad
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Omeizadean(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sensational! Where are other pics to confirm this?
Where is the location of this misfortune?
Any video proof?
Testimonies from Co labourers at site?
How is this Govt fault and not COVID 19?
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sacchi1162:
He shouldn't be engaging in this kind of job on an empty stomach. Buhari is at fault in the end sha

Yeah... You are right!!!

He probably should have gone begging or robbing!!! Thank you!
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Bimpe29: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is pathetically sorrowful.

Let's be out be our brother's keepers.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by michaelfriday44(m): 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
I almost cried oo
me I can not kill myself my your data

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Apart from government, we should be our brother's keeper. If this dead while alive have asked for help, a lot of people will shame him and call him beggi beggi. Now he is dead just because of no food to eat. I feel sad
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by foleskay(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Those peeps shouting the news is fake or hunger don't kill. I pity you. Just pray you don't find yourselves in such circumstance.
He could h died of fatigue associate with malnourishment. He was probably undefed bfore going to do such tedious task. May God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Perfect Alternative To Fresh Tomatoes. (pictures) / This Breakfast I Gave My Husband / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.