Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja (4896 Views)

Affordable Car Spray Painting And Body Work / Incredible Car Spray paint, mirror like Results / High Quality Car Spray Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
legalwealth:
Alfred74=Kingreignn is so pained grin grin grin

See its confirmed blabbing and barking up there! !!

I on the repeat grin grin grin
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
legalwealth:
kingreign, kingreignn a.k.a lomomike(now a shamefully deactivated moniker) former moderator who was removed for fraud.

I saw you(kingreign moniker) sharply on this thread and you left immediately. Immediately you sharply left, I knew you wanted to change to your other alternate monikers.

I'm so glad you didn't disappoint me with your two alternates commenting painfully up there.

You alone have used 4 monikers on this thread. Aren't you tired of your deceptive childish behaviours? I wonder how you will train your kids and as well be able to control your family with all these your deceptive childish attitudes and behaviours.

I pray you are healed from whatever are troubling you, your spirit and mind! !!
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
legalwealth:
LMAO! !!

Campaigns after an election like seriously.

If only the threads and posts you used your power of then to support scams and carry out frauds,
inflict pains on people, unjustly and fraudulently ban people, etc which you've hidden could be unhidden.

Answer this question of "Why did you have to deactivate your moniker lomomike after it was eventually banned
if not to delete traces of your evil ways?" after all the cock and bull stories you've shared to gain futile sympathy.

Why having alternate monikers which you think are anonymous and also anonymously use
to attack people's legit hustles.

Cry and shed blood from today till eternity, that doesn't change the fact that you are
a deceptive person with loads of scams and frauds you've and you are perpetrating.

Kingreign, kingreignn ! !! The last piece of advice that I have for you is "Repent from your evil
ways before it is too late for you and your household! !!"

https://www.nairaland.com/2152492/lol-lomomike

https://www.nairaland.com/2506542/lomomike-deleted-nairaland-account
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Alfred74: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
legalwealth:

I on the repeat grin grin grin
I am ronkusesther ronkusbaby grin

1 Like

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by kingreign(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
legalwealth:
kingreign, kingreignn a.k.a lomomike(now a shamefully deactivated moniker) former moderator who was removed for fraud.

I saw you(kingreign moniker) sharply on this thread and you left immediately. Immediately you sharply left, I knew you wanted to change to your other alternate monikers.

I'm so glad you didn't disappoint me with your two alternates commenting painfully up there.

You alone have used 4 monikers on this thread. Aren't you tired of your deceptive childish behaviours? I wonder how you will train your kids and as well be able to control your family with all these your deceptive childish attitudes and behaviours.

I pray you are healed from whatever are troubling you, your spirit and mind! !!

This would be my last warning to you before I initiate a legal action against you.

You had better desist from assassinating my character both online and offline. Failure to do so will give me no choice but to put up a law suit against you. Don't think for a second that I am joking about this, and don't push me because you can't run, neither can you hide.

Good evening.

1 Like

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Alfred74: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
kingreign:

This would be my last warning to you before I initiate a legal action against you.

You had better desist from assassinating my character both online and offline. Failure to do so will give me no choice but to put up a law suit against you. Don't think for a second that I am joking about this, and don't push me because you can't run, neither can you hide.

Good evening.

I know his office SHOP when time reach lol, one small place wey get small window like glo container grin

4 Likes

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
kingreign:

Good evening.

grin grin grin

LMAO @ Kingreign Kingreignn Michael, the chronic liar who has never done not even 1 cent worth of transaction with IJAM Exchange! !!

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by thebigkendo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ridiculous. Always bothers me that this guy is someone's husband and potential father. How unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Alfred74:
You think say na everybody dey do PayPal fraud to chop food or feed family?Jesus wept grin

When people like you who are working for the devil and its agents and have as well sold their souls to them hate other people, they fabricate lies and names just to make others hate them.

For your information, my digital exchange business 》www.ijamexchange.ng which I started with PayPal in 2011 does not involve in frauds and scams like you, your friends and family members involve in them for a living.

Evidence is, you cannot see where my E-currency exchange business has been called out for scam or fraud since over nine years, because I run it legitimately with due process and God has been helping me.

In case you don't know, that's witchcraft you are practising boy and those who practice it deserve nothing but death. Please don't repent; your reward is coming to you soon! !!

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Alfred74: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2020
legalwealth:

In case you don't know, that's witchcraft you are practising boy and those who practice it deserve nothing but death. Please don't repent; your reward is coming to you soon! !!

Daddy Adeshida our nairaland toddler grin
If you call it witchcraft then you have been beaten at your own game lol. Punishment for witchcraft = death,meaning you are A DEAD MAN WALKING.

Shio,babu brain,babu sense. Daddy Omugo, e be like say this one enter your bloodstream well,o wo akinyemi ara yin classless buff**n tongue
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Vinzee: 11:13pm On May 27, 2020
Please can I have Lagos boy's phone number and address? I want to spray my car.
osy77:

Bros anything u do...I will advise u use sikkens and let Lagos boy do the job...thank me later
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
osy77:

That's cool but Lagos boy' auto shop is equally in Abuja where I reside too...if ur gonna u as e Kingreign...insist on sikkens paint...I just sprayed my 07 camry sometime in Feb and the paint job was too notch

Hi, hope you are well. Can you please share the contact of this Lagos boy shop with me? Apologies for replying so late. Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Peugeot 406 Ew10 And Ew12... / Toyota Landcruiser The World's Most Reliable Civilian Vehicle / I Need A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.