Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja (4885 Views)

Affordable Car Spray Painting And Body Work / Incredible Car Spray paint, mirror like Results / High Quality Car Spray Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2020
My Last Month Thread Titled "What Is The Best Paint To Use For My Car/Vehicle?"

https://www.nairaland.com/5750395/what-best-paint-use-car Will Also Be Useful

To An Extent To Anyone Seeking Useful Piece of Advice Regarding Painting/Spraying Of Any Vehicle! !!

That said, a kii pe go but the story is not the same for a group of fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by AgentGoat: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2020
Mumu legalo
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Alfred74: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2020
grin
AgentGoat:
Mumu legalo
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
kingreign, kingreignn a.k.a lomomike(now a shamefully deactivated moniker) former moderator who was removed for fraud.

I saw you(kingreign moniker) sharply on this thread and you left immediately. Immediately you sharply left, I knew you wanted to change to your other alternate monikers.

I'm so glad you didn't disappoint me with your two alternates commenting painfully up there.

You alone have used 4 monikers on this thread. Aren't you tired of your deceptive childish behaviours? I wonder how you will train your kids and as well be able to control your family with all these your deceptive childish attitudes and behaviours.

I pray you are healed from whatever are troubling you, your spirit and mind! !!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Hoodbilonia: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Kingreign
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by kingreign(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
legalwealth:
kingreign, kingreignn a.k.a lomomike(now a shamefully deactivated moniker) former moderator who was removed for fraud.

I saw you(kingreign moniker) sharply on this thread and you left immediately. Immediately you sharply left, I knew you wanted to change to your other alternate monikers.

I'm so glad you didn't disappoint me with your two alternates commenting painfully up there.

You alone have used 4 monikers on this thread. Aren't you tired of your deceptive childish behaviours? I wonder how you will train your kids and as well be able to control your family with all these your deceptive childish attitudes and behaviours.

I pray you are healed from whatever are troubling you, your spirit and mind! !!
I was ignoring you till people called me out to clear my reputation which you're falsely damaging out of your foolishness and I'm going to put the records straight this time once and for all.
Here are evidences that I did NOT defraud anyone during lomomike's time as a moderator but rather lomomike willingly resigned due to the high handedness of the admin and owners of Nairaland, and also downplaying on issue of security of nairalanders against fraudulent activities.

CC: gazzuzz, heavenlybang, diportivo etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by kingreign(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Here is a mail I forwarded to the head of nairaland concerning anti-spam bot's frustrating a nairalander and his response which made me officially table my resignation.

I resigned by my own will and was not forcefully removed as erroneously and falsely alleged by children of hate and people who have amounted to no good in life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by sauceEEP(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
undecided
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
kingreign:

I was ignoring you till people called me out to clear my reputation which you're falsely damaging out of your foolishness and I'm going to put the records straight this time once and for all.
Here are evidences that I did NOT defraud anyone during lomomike's time as a moderator but rather lomomike willingly resigned due to the high handedness of the admin and owners of Nairaland, and also downplaying on issue of security of nairalanders against fraudulent activities.

CC: gazzuzz, heavenlybang, diportivo etc

You don't need to feed the troll. Waka pass. Dem no dey follow crase person drag road.
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by diportivo: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

You don't need to feed the troll. Waka pass. Dem no dey follow crase person drag road.

wise words grin

mike

u know the drill

leave this one.....no worry urself

come that corner make we drink beer jare wink

1 Like

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by kingreign(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
diportivo:

wise words grin

mike

u know the drill

leave this one.....no worry urself

come that corner make we drink beer jare wink

No lele, make sun come down small.

If to say road clear now, I for enter Cali meet some people and say hello to Eddee a great brother man. cool
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I initially thought so. That guy no worth any response. Whatever he posts will not stop him from peddling same lies another time.

On second thought, it's good he has cleared the air. Failure to do that, it won't be long before you start seeing things like, "there's a truth in every rumour" cheesy

@kingreign, I'll suggest you erase personal details from the screenshots. There are a lot of psychos on the internet cool

1 Like

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by kingreign(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
rationalmind:

I initially thought so. That guy no worth any response. Whatever he posts will not stop him from peddling same lies another time.

On second thought, it's good he has cleared the air. Failure to do that, it won't be long before you start seeing things like, "there's a truth in every rumour" cheesy

@kingreign, I'll suggest you erase personal details from the screenshots. There are a lot of psychos on the internet cool
Done!
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
LMAO! !!

Campaigns after an election like seriously.

If only the threads and posts you used your power of then to support scams and carry out frauds,
inflict pains on people, unjustly and fraudulently ban people, etc which you've hidden could be unhidden.

Answer this question of "Why did you have to deactivate your moniker lomomike after it was eventually banned
if not to delete traces of your evil ways?" after all the cock and bull stories you've shared to gain futile sympathy.

Why having alternate monikers which you think are anonymous and also anonymously use
to attack people's legit hustles.

Cry and shed blood from today till eternity, that doesn't change the fact that you are
a deceptive person with loads of scams and frauds you've and you are perpetrating.

Kingreign, kingreignn ! !! The last piece of advice that I have for you is "Repent from your evil
ways before it is too late for you and your household! !!"

https://www.nairaland.com/2152492/lol-lomomike

https://www.nairaland.com/2506542/lomomike-deleted-nairaland-account

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
legalwealth:
LMAO! !!

Campaigns after an election like seriously.

If only the threads and posts you used your power of then to support scams and carry out frauds,
inflict pains on people, unjustly and fraudulently ban people, etc which you've hidden could be unhidden.

Answer this question of "Why did you have to deactivate your moniker lomomike after it was eventually banned
if not to delete traces of your evil ways?" after all the cock and bull stories you've shared to gain futile sympathy.

Why having alternate monikers which you think are anonymous and also anonymously use
to attack people's legit hustles.

Cry and shed blood from today till eternity, that doesn't change the fact that you are
a deceptive person with loads of scams and frauds you've and you are perpetrating.

Kingreign, kingreignn ! !! The last piece of advice that I have for you is "Repent from your evil
ways before it is too late for you and your household! !!"

https://www.nairaland.com/2152492/lol-lomomike

https://www.nairaland.com/2506542/lomomike-deleted-nairaland-account

Ummm, I no dey like dey answer your ramblings, but did you even open the links you posted?

Oh, no need. You no kuku sabi read.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Alfred74: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
I say make I waste time small see werin dey the links oh.

Link 1.
Disagreement between 2 people which was later settled over a bottle of wine.

Mature Men.

Link 2

Reason for resignation.

Irrelevant nonsense,perhaps uncle Olodo suppose go back school go learn comprehension.
Mr kingreign abeg ignore Mr consultant,he just vindicated you with those links. Go drink your beer make you shake your head laugh this matter of in the process grin Happy isolation oh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin grin

See the fraud goons the guy/man was even talking about on the thread of the first link.

Mo fi style tu won sile.

The truth gathered from overall research they will ignore, the irrelevance they will pick and keep blabbing about.

Na dem way grin grin grin
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Alfred74: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
You think say na everybody dey do PayPal fraud to chop food or feed family?Jesus wept grin

1 Like

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Alfred74: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
La click the link la die grin

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Eddee(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
kingreign:

No lele, make sun come down small.

If to say road clear now, I for enter Cali meet some people and say hello to Eddee a great brother man. cool

Boss anytime. Your boy dey!
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Alfred74: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Uncle olodo go vex for me die grin Make I frustrate you small.
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Alfred74=Kingreignn is so pained grin grin grin

See its confirmed blabbing and barking up there! !!
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
legalwealth:
My Last Month Thread Titled "What Is The Best Paint To Use For My Car/Vehicle?"

https://www.nairaland.com/5750395/what-best-paint-use-car Will Also Be Useful

To An Extent To Anyone Seeking Useful Piece of Advice Regarding Painting/Spraying Of Any Vehicle! !!

That said, a kii pe go but the story is not the same for a group of fools.

The criminals and fraudsters have even ganged up to hatefully report the useful thread where semid4lyfe(a moderator in sport section)
and others recommended and posted quality car paints that one could use.

The hidden posts that could be seen on this page were also fraudulently hidden out of jealousy by the fraudulent goons. It is not
surprising though as that has been their ways.

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by semid4lyfe(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
legalwealth:

The criminals and fraudsters have even ganged up to hatefully report the useful thread where semid4lyfe(a moderator in sport section)
and others recommended and posted quality car paints that one could use.

The hidden posts that could be seen on this page were also fraudulently hidden out of jealousy by the fraudulent goons. It is not
surprising though as that has been their ways.

Oga mi, please relax.

This is just a discussion forum and we live our real lives off the forum.

I am certain who ever removed the thread had good reason to.

Stop seeing everything as a witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Oga mi, please relax.

This is just a discussion forum and we live our real lives off the forum.

I am certain who ever removed the thread had good reason to.

Stop seeing everything as a witch hunt.

Well if you say so! !!

I see no reason whatsoever why the thread must have been hidden/removed.

Just I see no reason my original thread https://www.nairaland.com/5763489/5-tips-keeping-car-vehicle
was locked while https://www.nairaland.com/5770850/coronavirus-lockdown-5-care-tips which was my
exact thread in which the moniker copied mine after 4 days from word to word was moved to the frontpage.

Can you please justify the reason for that plus that which was hidden/removed? It is obvious there are things wrong
on this forum and I'm sure you understand where I'm also coming from regarding that.
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by semid4lyfe(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
legalwealth:

Well if you say so! !!

I see no reason why the thread must have been removed.

Just I see no reason my original thread https://www.nairaland.com/5763489/5-tips-keeping-car-vehicle
was locked while https://www.nairaland.com/5770850/coronavirus-lockdown-5-care-tips which was my
exact thread in which the moniker copied mine after 4 days from word to word was moved to the frontpage.

Can you please justify the reason for that plus that which was hidden? It is obvious there are things wrong
on this forum and I'm sure you understand where I'm also coming from regarding that.

I offered my unsolicited opinion and advice. It's up to you to take it or not.

Bye...

2 Likes

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
semid4lyfe:

I offered my unsolicited opinion and advice. It's up to you to take it or not.

Bye...

grin
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Eddee(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
On this week's episode of keeping up with the clown prince of ijamautos Akure grin

1 Like

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Alfred74: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
legalwealth:
Alfred74=Kingreignn is so pained grin grin grin

See its confirmed blabbing and barking up there! !!

Confusion in Adesida's camp grin
I no be obekediamond again? Now I be king.R LMAFO.
No I'm ronkusesther and I'm legalwealth.

PayPal fruadster,by the way egbon,iyawo yin to se enu bi vampire to da bi eru oba nko lol,se e ti upgrade won grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Made In Ghana Cars Breaks Into Europe And America Markets. / Dealership Level Diagnostics - Toyota (1996 - 2018)- Electrical N Mechanical / Project: Supercharging An LR3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.