Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria (5323 Views)

This Is Happening In The North About Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Social Media Influncer Segalink Warns The North About Restructuring / How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

This is what contributes to Nigeria economy
So?

The only place you have a significant advantage over everyone else is in the wholesale and retail sector of the economy which hardly contributes to anyone but yourself.

You hire your brothers and sisters all the time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by DanArrewa: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Igbos are parasite yet your northern governors visited south east states to beg us when your useless youths made their empty threats.

Did any SE governor beg you people? Did Ohaneze President General beg you. Even IPOB people that caused what happened didnt beg you till now

Buhari left London hospital where he was in terrible health condition and rushed back to come and tell us that we are one Nigeria.

Why dont you do away with us if we are parasites as you are claiming?.. keep deceiving yourself boy.

Its you people that are parasite and thats why we want to do away with you.
When we gave you quit notice in the North, why was your father begging? Why didn't Igbos keep their pride intact and leave the North?

Look at this picture very well and weep for your coming generations. You are masters of no one, slaves of everyone

3 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Simplyleo: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Igbos are doing great in services, Trade and manufacturing
For the 3rd quarter of 2019, the total contribution of the 3 sectors is 27.54%

Meanwhile, north is actively involved in trade, while the west plays significant part in manufacturing. Even in the manufacturing sector, source of raw materials plays an indispensable role. What are the resources from igbo land which serve as raw materials?

Additionally, in service, all regions have almost same stake, though with igbo slightly favoured ahead of others. But what percentage does service even contribute? Less than 4%.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:
So?

The only place you have a significant advantage over everyone else is in the wholesale and retail sector of the economy which hardly contributes to anyone but yourself.

You hire your brothers and sisters all the time.
Can you tell me where Yorubas dominate here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

As far as this thread is concern and no matter who is quoting me, won't read and reply..

If you join then the message remains... Go and be useful to your parents....That's what they need from you this lockdown.
Seems so much back and forth argument has taken greater toll on your life and well-being..

Go and be of importance to them. You are fast becoming another thing. The reason you charge your phone even if there is no light, you will carry your charger and be moving up and down is to come and be misbehaving.

Go and be useful to them.
Look at this one is saying cheesy

This is rich coming from you,

Are you not the one that spends your entire life alternating between monikers on Nairaland just to spite the Yorubas.

Even before the lock down, do you do anything useful outside trolling all day on Nairaland.

Perhaps you are reflecting the advice of an uncle that gives a Bleep about you must have given to you off line.

Fix up your life dude.

I am very useful to my parents and my parents are very useful to me.
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Amumaigwe: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
DanArrewa:
The east don't contribute more than any region in Nigeria including the Middle belt!!

80 percent of your people are traders scattered all over the country...

Igbos have no natural resources that contribute to our national pause

You're all just like a parasite, you don't contribute but take....

Apart from Assembling and packaging China products in Aba tell one thing that Igbos produce which Nigerians consume??Nothing

You don't have fertile land for agriculture...

No oil, no fruits, Igbos only stay in shops doing nothing... When talking about contribution they'll hide behind the south south... Claiming south!

Igbos are just traders and thank God other regions are also fully into trading...especially the Hausas who are now gradually taken over in the business Arena...

Dangote alone is richer than the whole Igbos in the world...

Make noise and I will tell Dangote to buy the entire Igboland and turn it into a piggery!

"A man whose palmkernel was cracked by benevolent spirit should never forget to be humble".
My 12 years old daughter would have been 5 times richer than Dangote if given a quarter of the monopolies and waivers he has enjoyed in Nigeria just because he is from the Muslim North. Why? Because even with all these patronages, being the usual intellectually challenged aboki, he could not even optimize all the opportunities at his disposal. So shut up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Look at the slowpoke talking cheesy

This is rich coming from you,

Are you the one that spends your entire life alternating between monikers on Nairaland just to spite the Yorubas.

Even before the lock down, do you do anything useful outside trolling all day on Nairaland.

Perhaps you are reflecting on an advice an uncle that gives a Bleep about you must have given to you off line.

Fix up your life dude.

I am very useful to my parents and my parents are very useful to me.

Sorry, I didn't read..... Read it again on your own and add mine to yours

Just......Go and be useful to your parents....That's what they need from you this lockdown.
Seems so much back and forth argument has taken greater toll on your life and well-being..

Go and be of importance to them. You are fast becoming another thing. The reason you charge your phone even if there is no light, you will carry your charger and be moving up and down is to come and be misbehaving.

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Can you tell me where Yorubas dominate here
Decent representation in Agriculture

Telecoms

Building

Manufacturing

Well represented in the Banking industry.

And unlike your businesses, Yorubas hire others and affect the lives of other region positively.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by DanArrewa: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Amumaigwe:

My 12 years old daughter would have been 5 times richer than Dangote if given a quarter of the monopolies and waivers he has enjoyed in Nigeria just because he is from the Muslim North. Why? Because even with all these patronages, being the usual intellectually challenged aboki, he could not even optimize all the opportunities at his disposal. So shut up.
shut up!!! Monopoly over your senses or what?? Dangote is richer than every single igbo man in the world... You can't change fact! Just continue wailing!
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

For the 3 quarter of 2019, the total contribution of the 3 sectors is 27.54%

Meanwhile, north is actively involved in trade, while the west plays significant part in manufacturing. Even in the manufacturing sector, source of raw materials plays an indispensable role. What are the resources from igbo land which serve as raw materials?

Additionally, in service, all regions have almost same stake, though with igbo slightly favoured ahead of others. But what percentage does service even contribute? Less than 4%.
Services contributed 11.9 trillion, Trade 5.5 trillion 2019 GDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Simplyleo: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lol.

One clown thinks "educated literate" is an insult.

Illiterates everywhere. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Sorry, I didn't read..... Read it again on your own and add mine to yours

Just......Go and be useful to your parents....That's what they need from you this lockdown.

Dude go and learn a trade and stop crying like a baby. cheesy

I know my words pierced your heart harder than a sharp sword.

Be useful to your Family. cheesy

Hope you wont switch to your Meles account again to cover your tracks as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Decent representation in Agriculture

Telecoms

Building

Manufacturing

Well represented in the Banking industry.

And unlike your businesses, Yorubas hire others and affect the lives of other region positively.

Igbos dominates banking sector, Igbos are doing credibly well in telecommunication, Manufacturing, Agriculture, building and others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Dude go and learn a trade and stop crying like a baby. cheesy

I know my words pierced your heart harder than a sharp sword.

Don't be useless to your Family. cheesy

Hope you wont switch to your Meles account again to cover your tracks as usual.

Sorry I can't read this....... sorry

Go and be useful to your parents....That's what they need from you this lockdown.

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nwadiuto247: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Lies told often if not corrected might seems to be true

My dear brother you are on the right track.

Dont mind the poverty-capital-of-Nigeria region and their useless claims,

3 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Igbos dominates banking sector, Igbos are doing credibly well in telecommunication, Manufacturing, Agriculture, building and others
You mean Uba and Zenith, Access with a large Yoruba staff

Or union and First, GTB, Fidelity, Wema banks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You mean Uba and Zenith, Access with a large Yoruba staff

Or union and First, GTB, Fidelity, Wema banks
With large Yoruba staffs indeed grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Sorry I can't read this....... sorry

Go and be useful to your parents....That's what they need from you this lockdown.

I done dealing with you for now cheesy

In fact I am starting to feel pity for you

I think I might have startled you a bit that you can't seem to type anything new.

Next time don't be a hypocrite !

2 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Only idiots with dull brains, that doesn't understand how economy operate will be asking what Igbos contribute to Nigeria economy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Angelou(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
So which crude oil are you producing in the SE? is it that one that can't power 1.5 kva barber generator for 5 hrs? Even Ondo whose crude oil output more than triple the insignificant tiny crude in your place don't make noise.

Also, you import and pay tax, is it because of paying taxes you import? Dont you make profits? The profit you make, do you share it with Nigerians? Besides, is anyone begging you to import? Stop it today and see multitude take it up and start importing original foreign items instead of these fake China made everywhere. Imagine, I lost my phone charger, after buying about 8 different fake chargers, I had to later go buy an original phone just to get an original charger.

If Nigeria has to be importing the agricultural produce being cultivated in the north, you think there wont be import duties which will ultimately be borne by the final consumers? That alone saves our scarce forex, reduces the prices of the produce, highly reduced artificiality (rubber rice comes to mind), good proximity of raw materials to manufacturers, to mention just a few. You even admit that northern agricultural practices has provided job opportunities for igbos who now act as middlemen in the distribution chain, yet you are here typing bunkum. Which job did your importation provide for any tribe in Nigeria? The way the northerners freely allow you to be involved in their business, can same be said of you to any tribe at all

Now, for the oil, take a look at the graph and see what you are making noise about. Can that quantity of oil power a business centre generator for 2 hrs?

Gerrout of here.

Thou hath bursted mi brain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nwadiuto247: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
DanArrewa:
When we gave you quit notice in the North, why was your father begging? Why didn't Igbos keep their pride intact and call last leave the North?

Look at this picture very well and weep for your coming generations. You are masters of no one, slaves of everyone

So you can go this low? Shame on you.

You carried picture of another event and use it to tell lies? You are a disgrace to your generation

1 Like

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Gabkosh: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
ericuzor:
anambra state produce oil
Then lagos produce oil. Atleast I can mention that lagos produce 40000bpd. How many does anambra produce?

1 Like

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:

I think I might startled you a bit that you can't seem to type anything new.

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by DanArrewa: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

So you can go this low? Shame on you.

You carried picture of another event and use it to tell lies? You are a disgrace to your generation
shut up!!

When we gave you quite notice... Including your governors were begging Buhari to intervene...

You guys just can't do without the North!
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Gabkosh: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Anambralstson:

[/s]You have started again. LegendHero, come and see claim o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Gabkosh: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:

I think I might startled you a bit that you can't seem to type anything new.

Bro, forget that nonentity. He's only looking for attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s][/s]You have started again. LegendHero, come and see claim o.
Igbos dominates banking sector, trade, Igbos are doing credibly well in manufacturing, Agriculture and others.

3 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ahah it is only in the zoological republic you get to see people that failed to reason logically have the gut to come to mainstream to question the only blessed BLACK CLAN in this planet we are living. Goodness my goodness

Should the amajiri way of reasoning seriously undermine your capacity to reason logically like a HUMAN BEING let me remand you that during the time of Ahmed Bello the Great Igbo dominated almost all the key sectors and the evidence is still documented. Your radical and hateful Ahmed Bello even told BBC camera man he would rather give a white man job as regard to Igbo.

Now here someone is telling us how rich Dangote is and WE ask them how much tax does Dangote pay ? If that sea port revenue could be scrutinized them you and afonja brothers should take a hide

As this era your northern boko harem brothers are running riot on people's life the useless Nigeria military has come to our aim for maintainance of their air fighter jets as most of the jets are out dated. You see whenever WE come to nl and read over the amajiri debate if Innoson produce or assemble products it is rather comical. The company is even about to produce ventilator for this Covid 19 pandemic .

Nigeria's first car maker takes to the skies in fighter jets
By Kieron Monks, for CNN
since 2015!

The air force reached out to Innoson in 2015, as it faced increasing difficulty with the import of vital parts such as brake pads. The deal was struck after a series of site visits around the country.
"The army came to our factories in many states," says Innoson spokesperson Cornel Osigwe. "They saw we had the capacity."

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/23/africa/innoson-nigeria-jet-parts/index.html

Forget your so called agri produce we can provide for ourselves and meanwhile you cannot innovate and build like US. You can as well keep to you onion and ground nut if you want

Finally why is hausaFulani classified as a clan as in today term. can anybody explain to us as we need to learn naw

1 Like

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Marine54(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
DanArrewa:
shut up!! Igbo man!!

When will guys ever impersonation??

You will be claiming south south just to defend your backward region...

Igbos contribute nothing to Nigeria....

You guys are the biggest parasites in African history!
Shut the hell up Aboki! Can never be foolish to deny my tribe, i am from ss , akwa ibom to precise. I don't have any thing common with north ! We and the ibo share alot in common, culture and region . I am CHRISTIAN and you're and you're Muslim! To hell with you.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by ericuzor(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
Then lagos produce oil. Atleast I can mention that lagos produce 40000bpd. How many does anambra produce?
anambra produce 55000 barrel per day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Sammy07: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Services contributed 11.9 trillion, Trade 5.5 trillion 2019 GDP

Using the chart you posted.

Which tribe do you think dominates most of this things.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is What Wikipedia Puts The Population Of Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani As.... / Discrimination : The 7 Geopolitical Zone. The East Have 9 States why other less / I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.