Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria (5306 Views)

This Is Happening In The North About Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Social Media Influncer Segalink Warns The North About Restructuring / How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by totit: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Kikikikikiki, LegendHero, Totit, abeg make una come see part of igbo man stat o. Anambra produce 55000 bpd oil , yet they don't collect 13% derivative. But Abia that is managing 11000bpd is getting 13% derivative. Make una come o before person faint grin

grin
Lmao.
I guess he wanted to write b]55000 bpd oil palm oil. Diff a slip of tongue or sort of. I am sleepy, I can't see clearly now, what I am seeing can't be true, never oo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by ORIENTATION101: 12:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ode Anambra is not receiving 13% derivation because of the boundary issue not yet resolve
lols i forgot the palm oyel is not even in anambra grin grin
So FG have been drinking free palm oyel from anambra and her neighbour

3 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 12:20am On Apr 17, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
lols i forgot the palm oyel is not even in anambra grin grin
So FG have been drinking free palm oyel from anambra and her neighbour

You are dumb to understand, so far the company doing the explanation is owned by Anambrians and Anambra state govt we are good, I thought you guys were saying when Buhari won election first tenue that he will cede the wells to Kogi grin grin

Another oil field in another LG
Sterling Exploration and Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCo), operator of OML 143, started an exploratory drilling activities in OgwuIkpele in Ogbaru local government area of Anambra state, the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) revalidated the drilling permit granted to SEEPCo to “drill Enyie-2 as first appraisal well in OML 143. Very soon. .

1 Like

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by ORIENTATION101: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Anambralstson:

You are dumb to understand, so far the company doing the explanation is owned by Anambrians and Anambra state govt we are good, I thought you guys were saying when Buhari won election first tenue that he will cede the wells to Kogi grin grin

Another oil field in another LG
Sterling Exploration and Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCo), operator of OML 143, started an exploratory drilling activities in OgwuIkpele in Ogbaru local government area of Anambra state, the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) revalidated the drilling permit granted to SEEPCo to “drill Enyie-2 as first appraisal well in OML 143. Very soon. .
the fact remains anambra is not certfied an oil producing state period

3 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by mystery22: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2020
If only ojukwu won the war,we won't be staying in the same country with this parasites,no wonder you guys fought hard to keep us, because you lazy clowns can leave without us....
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by leokid866: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Shut up. I am not you wey no dey think before posting. Where your anambra mumu
The Dumbass forgot we joined the Oil producing states....

1 Like

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by leokid866: 12:31am On Apr 17, 2020
mystery22:
If only ojukwu won the war,we won't be staying in the same country with this parasites,no wonder you guys fought hard to keep us, because you lazy clowns can leave without us....
If wishes were horses lame men would ride all day.....

2 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
the fact remains anambra is not certfied an oil producing state period
I just pray all tribes to go their separate ways na your urine you will use to power your region, Igbo land is blessed with huge gas deposit Abia, Imo Anambra and Igbo speaking areas in Delta and Rivers

2 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by puremaker7(m): 12:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Anyway that area na Obasanjo compensation of Yorubas through ijawlands carved to them...

All the same the thread is useless
mumu but it's still ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by puremaker7(m): 12:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

[s]If you want to write an editorial to get to many. Go to a newspaper office and do so and stop constituting nuisance with free space here. This rubbish is getting out of hand that you will open thread to write trash.

Pay for an editorial to get a wider view... Nonsense[/s]
Dont be stupid all the time

1 Like

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by puremaker7(m): 12:56am On Apr 17, 2020
SimpIyleo:

[s]The only part of Ondo state that produces oil is Ijo land,

Obasanjo stole Ijo land to create for the South West.

Meanwhile huge part of Igbo curved out to Rivers State from Imo and Abia produce oil too. [/s]
what do you mean by he stole, are we not having ijaws in Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by donb06: 1:09am On Apr 17, 2020
SimpIyleo:

When it comes to agriculture,

HausaLand or both core northern regions are from from producing enough for themselves let alone the nation.

They hide under Middle Belt states like Benue and Plateau to claim they produce food.

The Sahelian regions remains unproductive.

U don dey attack Hausa too??

Guy I like you... You will be a good politician grin grin
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by fk001(m): 1:13am On Apr 17, 2020
DanArrewa:
The east don't contribute more than any region in Nigeria including the Middle belt!!

80 percent of your people are traders scattered all over the country...

Igbos have no natural resources that contribute to our national pause

You're all just like a parasite, you don't contribute but take....

Apart from Assembling and packaging China products in Aba tell one thing that Igbos produce which Nigerians consume??Nothing

You don't have fertile land for agriculture...

No oil, no fruits, Igbos only stay in shops doing nothing... When talking about contribution they'll hide behind the south south... Claiming south!

Igbos are just traders and thank God other regions are also fully into trading...especially the Hausas who are now gradually taken over in the business Arena...

Dangote alone is richer than the whole Igbos in the world...

Make noise again and I will tell Dangote to buy the entire Igboland and turn it into a piggery!

Are you on twitter?

1 Like

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Coldie(m): 1:27am On Apr 17, 2020
If u have nothing to say why open a thread just to disgrace yourself
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Supan(m): 3:38am On Apr 17, 2020
SimpIyleo:

Be proud of your region, North East or North West.
Count Middle Belt out of your North.

Middle Belt is the food basket of the nation.
North East and North West(HausaLand) are half desert and unproductive.

Thank you very much. I don't know why he is so ashamed of his region and what they produce.

If they produce bombs esp IEDs, He should be proud of it. Stop claiming people's product as yours.

3 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Supan(m): 3:48am On Apr 17, 2020
SimpIyleo:

What does Hausa have?

HausaLand(Sahel) is 80% desert and unproductive.
You hide under North to claim the food Benue, Plateau etc are producing.

Large % of Igbo land made up the South South and you're here contradicting yourself.

Where is the land for agriculture?

You can only deceive your fellow zombies

I wouldn't have said it better.

I have never seen any tomatoes, yam, cucumber, carrot etc coming from Kaduna, kano or katsina.etc

The only thing coming in their droves from those places are almajiris to do cobbler, nail cutting, shoe shinning, mai ruwa, mai shayi, mai guard, mai anything...

Are these the only good things these people have?

2 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Supan(m): 3:55am On Apr 17, 2020
SimpIyleo:

So what does Hausa land(Sahel) produce?

Do you include Benue, Plateau, Taraba etc as part of North and vs South Eeast?
HausaLand is unproductive

They are only good at producing 25 children per one man.

2 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Supan(m): 4:00am On Apr 17, 2020
SimpIyleo:

Hausa Fulani land is in the Sahel and it's nearly 80% desert and unproductive.

If you want to talk if ethnicity we do that, if you want to talk of region then we do that.

I'm sure you're not from North East, North West or Middle Belt at the same time.

When we talk of Food, state like Benue, Plateau, Taraba etc produce most of the food to the country.

North West(Hausaland) and North East(Kanuri) etc produce nothing.

Core northern Nigeria is unproductive.
Well said.

He thought their herdsmen have fully conquered those states so he can come and rename it as their own.

2 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Supan(m): 4:12am On Apr 17, 2020
SimpIyleo:

Middle Belt dominate agricultural, stop falling for the term North.

The core North is half Desert and unproductive.
That's why they are trying to capture the Middle Belt with terrorism.

If you want to talk of ethnic group then the person you're quoting should be proud to say his/her ethnic groups.

It should should be Igbo vs Hausa,
Igbo vs Kanuri or South East vs North West, South East vs North East.

South East produce more agricultural products than any of the core Northern region.

Thank you very much my brother.

You understood this very well.

One aboki imam will just start comparing the whole North Africa with only South East... sad enough some ignorant Igbos will take the bait and start comparing the incomparables.

2 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Supan(m): 4:24am On Apr 17, 2020
DanArrewa:

Dangote alone is richer than the whole Igbos in the world...

Make noise again and I will tell Dangote to buy the entire Igboland and turn it into a piggery!

Dangote that couldn't match Ibeto's cement competition for competition. He had to bribe the federal govt of Obasanjo to lockdown Ibeto.

It's an unfair advantage, Dangote was giving right to build such a big refinery even on another man's land with another man's resources.

So many companies has bidded for it before him, even modular refinery. Why only him?

Don't pride yourself on these unfair practices.

Mark my words, it won't last long.

2 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Xtvafrica: 4:24am On Apr 17, 2020
Why is the whole world suffering because of one country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8lJXBaBlw

More foreign vaccines may be headed to Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmUZdU_bFK8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! / 2027: No Vacancy In Aso Rock – Ganduje Tells Opposition Parties / Gejs' Government Sends Ex-militants Abroad For Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.