Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria (5333 Views)

This Is Happening In The North About Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Social Media Influncer Segalink Warns The North About Restructuring / How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Gabkosh: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:
Day upon day, night upon night..

Opening one useless thread after another, arguing same thing over and over again..

Go to news house and make your stand public..

Rubbish upon rubbish called post..

Ndi ala.
[/s]Shut up Oga ade
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
Shut up Oga ade

Go and be useful to your parents....That's what they need from you this lockdown.
Seems so much back and forth argument has taken greater toll on your life and well-being..

Go and be of importance to them. You are fast becoming another thing. The reason you charge your phone even if there is no light, you will carry your charger and be moving up and down is to come and be misbehaving.

Go and be useful to them.

Make your life useful and earn a better living.
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Gabkosh: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Go and be useful to your parents....That's what they need from you this lockdown.
Seems so much back and forth argument has taken greater toll on your life and well-being..

Go and be of importance to them. You are fast becoming another thing. The reason you charge your phone even if there is no light, you will carry your charger and be moving up and down is to come and be misbehaving.

I am so useful, that why I live alone now and pay bill.

Unlike a useless fool like you that is useless to your parents.

Cos if you are useful to your pathetic parents, you won't jump into first page of a thread and start commenting. Your hungry impoverished parents need you. Go and get life outside nairaland so you can be useful for once to your poor parents before they curse you. Spit.

O Tana wa oro. Ma De ko leko tawon obi e ko lati ko e.

2 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nwadiuto247: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Myer:

This your argument is just too dumb. No facts, no figures, just nursery school chidren talks of my daddy has this, your daddy doesn't have that.

Every region makes its contribution and you can get your fact from FAAC. The oil producing states conttibute the highest, then Lagos, then Northern states before any mention of eastern states.

Before you argue, get your facts because you just opened this thread to shoot your whole tribe in the foot and end up looking stupid.

Ok so now you have changed the argument from- Igbos contribute nothing to Igbos contribute less? You people are not serious.

Mr fact , lets agree that north contrributes more than Igbos but does it make sense since your region is the poverty-capital-of-Nigeria.. Of what use is iit for Igbos if we contribute much to Nigeria and be the poverty-capital-of-Nigeria? Abeg commot for road. Are we mumu?

5 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Marine54(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
So how is that 3? Hope he's not talking of those two that can't produce up to 1.5% of Nigeria oil.
Am not an ibo,am from ss akwa ibom to be precise. Two state are producing up 20% , Abia state is our neighboring state.....

2 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s]I am so useful, that why I live alone now and pay bill.

Unlike a useless fool like you that is useless to your parents.

Cos if you are useful to your pathetic parents, you won't jump into first page of a thread and start commenting. Your hungry impoverished parents need you. Go and get life outside nairaland so you can be useful for once to your poor parents before they curse you. Spit.

O Tana wa oro. Ma De ko leko tawon obi e ko lati ko e[/s].

Sorry I didn't read this..

Just..

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Gabkosh: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Make your life useful and earn a better living.
[/s]Like I said, Before your pathetic parents lay curses on you and you become useless even to your unfortunate unborn kids, Get a life for yourself.

Be useful before it is too late. Don't say I didn't warn you by the time you are biting your fingers.

Stay will soon finish and WAEC will start immediately. Be useful before you becomes so useless. I may not have time to reply you today again as I need to attend to the message from client.

This is part of what I do for my clients, I can't be useless like you.

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Myer(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Ok so now you have changed the argument from- Igbos contribute nothing to Igbos contribute less? You people are not serious.

Mr fact , lets agree that north contrributes more than Igbos but does it make sense since your region is the poverty-capital-of-Nigeria.. Of what use is iit for Igbos if we contribute much to Nigeria and be the poverty-capital-of-Nigeria? Abeg commot for road. Are we mumu?

Who's arguing with you? I just gave you facts to let you know that you don't have to be stupid everyday, always get your facts before starting any argument let alone opening a thread.
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Gabkosh: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Marine54:
Am not an ibo,am from ss akwa ibom to be precise. Two state are producing up 20% , Abia state is our neighboring state.....
Not saying you are Ibo, I asked how are they 3 and you have answered. And everything they are shouting in is not up to half of what ondo is producing combine together. So I don't know why he's shouting.

Imo 17000bpd
Abia 11000bpd

Total 28000bpd

Ondo 60000bpd.

Yet, ondo is not shouting.

Hope you know 13% pass each other.

3 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s][/s]Like I said, Before your pathetic parents lay curses on you and you become useless even to your unfortunate unborn kids, Get a life for yourself.

Be useful before it is too late. Don't say I didn't warn you by the time you are biting your fingers.

Stay will soon finish and WAEC will start immediately. Be useful before you becomes so useless. I may not have time to reply you today again as I need to attend to the message from client.

Again sorry I didn't read this....

Just.......Go and be useful to your parents....That's what they need from you this lockdown.

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
So which crude oil are you producing in the SE? is it that one that can't power 1.5 kva barber generator for 5 hrs? Even Ondo whose crude oil output more than triple the insignificant tiny crude in your place don't make noise.

Also, you import and pay tax, is it because of paying taxes you import? Dont you make profits? The profit you make, do you share it with Nigerians? Besides, is anyone begging you to import? Stop it today and see multitude take it up and start importing original foreign items instead of these fake China made everywhere. Imagine, I lost my phone charger, after buying about 8 different fake chargers, I had to later go buy an original phone just to get an original charger.

If Nigeria has to be importing the agricultural produce being cultivated in the north, you think there wont be import duties which will ultimately be borne by the final consumers? That alone saves our scarce forex, reduces the prices of the produce, highly reduced artificiality (rubber rice comes to mind), good proximity of raw materials to manufacturers, to mention just a few. You even admit that northern agricultural practices has provided job opportunities for igbos who now act as middlemen in the distribution chain, yet you are here typing bunkum. Which job did your importation provide for any tribe in Nigeria? The way the northerners freely allow you to be involved in their business, can same be said of you to any tribe at all

Now, for the oil, take a look at the graph and see what you are making noise about. Can that quantity of oil power a business centre generator for 2 hrs?

Gerrout of here.
Serious majority of you guys are educated illiterates

These are what contributes to Nigeria economy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by DanArrewa: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Marine54:
shut up!! Igbo man!!

When will guys ever stop impersonation??

You will be claiming south south just to defend your backward region...

Igbos contribute nothing to Nigeria....

You guys are the biggest parasites in African history!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by DanArrewa: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Serious majority of you guys are educated illiterates

These are what contributes to Nigeria economy
shut up!! And stop posting fake stats... Igbos contribute nothing!!

Ndi developers way no fit develop their region even with South south oil money!
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nwadiuto247: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s][/s]Shut up Oga ade

Dont give attention to him. He writes senseless things so i dont bother reading his post or replying him. No time to waste on his posts
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Gabkosh: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Again sorry I didn't read this....

Just.......Go and be useful to your parents....That's what they need from you this lockdown.

Not interested in these gargons, all I advice you is get a useful life for your pathetic self, so that you pathetic impoverished parents can smile instead of regretting of having you as child.

Bye
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
Not interested in these gargons, all I advice you is get a useful life for your pathetic self, so that you pathetic impoverished parents can smile instead of regretting of having you as child.

Bye

I tried but can't read it sorry...my apologies

Just......Go and be of importance to them. You are fast becoming another thing. The reason you charge your phone even if there is no light, you will carry your charger and be moving up and down is to come and be misbehaving.

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
DanArrewa:

Illiterate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

So where is igbo dominating, Mr educated literate?

And how does this even support the argument in favour of igbos?
Because even from the pie chart, agriculture takes the lion share and we all know who dominates the sector.

Conversely, the dominant sector is what the op attempted to down play, so what are you saying?

Now, get out of my sight.
Igbos are doing great in services, Trade and manufacturing

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Igbos are doing great in services, Trade and manufacturing

You should stop giving attention to threads of this substance. It is Insulting and demeaning.

Not every wave of topic will you allocate your time to...
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
DanArrewa:

Layman that doesn't know how economy works will com online and be causing nuisance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Gabkosh: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:

I tried but can't read it sorry...my apologies

Just......Go and be of importance to them. You are fast becoming another thing. The reason you charge your phone even if there is no light, you will carry your charger and be moving up and down is to come and be misbehaving.

[/s]Sorry, this is all I could do.

When you become useful to your parents, come back and we can have discussion.
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You should stop giving attention to threads of this substance. It is Insulting and demeaning.

Not every wave of topic will you allocate your time to...
Lies told often if not corrected might seems to be true

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s][/s]Sorry, this is all I could do.

When you become useful to your parents, come back and we can have discussion.

No matter how short you try to abridge your message, I won't read it.....sorry.... my apologies

Just....Go and be of importance to them. You are fast becoming another thing. The reason you charge your phone even if there is no light, you will carry your charger and be moving up and down is to come and be misbehaving.

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

Layman that doesn't know how economy works will com online and be causing nuisance
I still don't know how you have refuted the claims of the Dan arewa guy with your charts.

Before you go about posting figures of nominal GDP of 22 States as usual..

4 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by ericuzor(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
So how is that 3? Hope he's not talking of those two that can't produce up to 1.5% of Nigeria oil.
anambra state produce oil
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by DanArrewa: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

stop posting shit here...

The north can only be compared to the south west... Not your backward region
Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Iamgrey5(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Osagyefo98:

No matter how short you try to abridge your message, I won't read it.....sorry.... my apologies

Seems so much back and forth argument has taken greater toll on your life and well-being.

Just....Go and be of importance to them. You are fast becoming another thing. The reason you charge your phone even if there is no light, you will carry your charger and be moving up and down is to come and be misbehaving.

@ emboldened

Are you useful to your parents yourself? Spending all your days on Nairaland alternating between monikers?

3 Likes

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nwadiuto247: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
DanArrewa:
shut up!! Igbo man!!

When will guys ever impersonation??

You will be claiming south south just to defend your backward region...

Igbos contribute nothing to Nigeria....

You guys are the biggest parasites in African history!

Igbos are parasite yet your northern governors visited south east states to beg us when your useless youths made their empty threats.

Did any SE governor beg you people? Did Ohaneze President General beg you. Even IPOB people that caused what happened didnt beg you till now

Buhari left London hospital where he was in terrible health condition and rushed back to come and tell us that we are one Nigeria.

Why dont you do away with us if we are parasites as you are claiming?.. keep deceiving yourself boy.

Its you people that are parasite and thats why we want to do away with you.

1 Like

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Anambralstson: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I still don't know how you have refuted the claims of the Dan arewa guy with your charts.

Before you go about posting figures of nominal GDP of 22 States as usual..

This is what contributes to Nigeria economy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Are you yourself are useful to your parents? Spending all your days on Nairaland alternating between monikers?

As far as this thread is concern and no matter who is quoting me, won't read and reply..

If you join then the message remains... Go and be useful to your parents....That's what they need from you this lockdown.

Re: Point Of Correction To The North About South East Contributions To Nigeria by gidgiddy: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
DanArrewa:
The east don't contribute more than any region in Nigeria including the Middle belt!!

80 percent of your people are traders scattered all over the country...

Igbos have no natural resources that contribute to our national pause

You're all just like a parasite, you don't contribute but take....

Apart from Assembling and packaging China products in Aba tell one thing that Igbos produce which Nigerians consume??Nothing

You don't have fertile land for agriculture...

No oil, no fruits, Igbos only stay in shops doing nothing... When talking about contribution they'll hide behind the south south... Claiming south!

Igbos are just traders and thank God other regions are also fully into trading...especially the Hausas who are now gradually taken over in the business Arena...

Dangote alone is richer than the whole Igbos in the world...

Make noise and I will tell Dangote to buy the entire Igboland and turn it into a piggery!

So can you tell us what the the North contributes to Nigeria? Absolutely nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary / Malian Troops Heading To Niger Ambushed By Terrorist Heavy Casualties Reported / Fg Shuts MASSOB Out Of Any Official Role In Ojukwu's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.