Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

“Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM (8119 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Decaf: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
BlueBanana:
This man na mumu. See as olosho dey carry am feel fly.

The man suppose ask am wetin she go offer for the relationship apart from slacked and battered pussy wey done wide like The Red Sea.

Rubbish

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Alberta123: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fake news...The OP/ blogger blogger edited the picture.

The picture uploaded isn't the same on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by osamz007: 1:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Shiloh 2030
Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Martinez39s(m): 1:19am On Apr 17, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Don't act like you are different.. Na una
Smart and apt response. Seems you have swallowed the redpill. grin

3 Likes

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Grandamante:
My problem is not with what the lady said. Anybody can say anything, anytime to anybody.

My problem is that this guy would hustle, get a car, get back to her, have sex with her, pay for the sex, and he would go home, telling anybody who cares to hear how he conquered the girl, grinning ear to ear, feeling like a winner.

Boys and their mumu.
it doesn't always go like that. Just have the money and the car you'll have girls at your mercy without even spending a dime. Yes! Just the fact that you're rich alone will make banging most girls easy for you, you no go spend shishin as long as e show for your body say you gather. As a smart guy when e don dey reach the time wey she go bill you, You make way grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Heineken:
lol see you. Not just any guy? Tell me
why are you surprised?. That girl said she only moves with men old enough to be her dad, you should know what she meant when she said that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by culf: 2:33am On Apr 17, 2020
thank God for my wife, Can't wait to make good money so I can spoil her.

Its sweet to marry while hustling...

1 Like

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Humanoid01(m): 3:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Zanxx:

First off, you don't know me. Secondly, If you have been unfortunate in meeting the materialistic ones then sorry, I do sympathize with you. Thirdly, don't think it's only guys who are treated this way. I as a lady was told I can't be dated because I was jobless back then. So please don't act like you know me.
Lol so you got interviewed? Meaning you actually made an application? That's rare!
Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Humanoid01(m): 3:59am On Apr 17, 2020
I trust myself o! Once I see "do you have a job?" , na blocking straight. What a potential leech.

1 Like

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Heineken(m): 5:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Semperty:
why are you surprised?. That girl said she only moves with men old enough to be her dad, you should know what she meant when she said that.
hahahhahaha bro nawao. Some of these girls ehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Dreiwizzy: 6:20am On Apr 17, 2020
SharryTaek:
3 letter word tool
4 alphabet letters in tool
Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 17, 2020
LOL I ain't saying she's a golddigger but she ain't messing with no broke niggars

1 Like

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by femi4: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Preshieben:
I love what the lady did grin grin
Exactly my type kiss kiss
Na them

1 Like

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Zanxx(f): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol so you got interviewed? Meaning you actually made an application? That's rare!

Hahahahahaha I didn't put in an application oo. He asked how I was doing and i told him I wasn't okay because I had alot on my mind. Only for him to come over and tell me " I can't date you because you aren't working and it will be a burden to me. Besides I have my own problems to deal with ". It really hurt because he was my crush since childhood. But today the story is different and thank God.
Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by gbami(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2020
Guy's remember:women don't care about your struggles, they hang around at the finish line and pick the winner's.
This words has just been stamped in brain...
Thank You

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2020
I would have blocked her first if I was the one but then I'm not dumb to disgrace myself by asking for how many retweets to get a lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Humanoid01(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Zanxx:

Hahahahahaha I didn't put in an application oo. He asked how I was doing and i told him I wasn't okay because I had alot on my mind. Only for him to come over and tell me " I can't date you because you aren't working and it will be a burden to me. Besides I have my own problems to deal with ". It really hurt because he was my crush since childhood. But today the story is different and thank God.
Lol you seem to remember his exact words. I'm convinced you were really hurt. What do you mean by the story is different? You got a job now and dude no longer sees you as a potential burden? cheesy
Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Zanxx(f): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol you seem to remember his exact words. I'm convinced you were really hurt. What do you mean by the story is different? You got a job now and dude no longer sees you as a potential burden? cheesy

I remember that day like it was just yesterday. I have a job now and he is married. But anytime I upload a picture on WhatsApp, he calls to tell me I look different now and that he has always liked me and still likes me. And my mom doesn't fail to rub it in that I have changed and he should see the new me in person.lol. Time and chance do happen to all. It will get better, let's continue to hang in there.

1 Like

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Budline1(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Semperty:
it doesn't always go like that. Just have the money and the car you'll have girls at your mercy without even spending a dime. Yes! Just the fact that you're rich alone will make banging most girls easy for you, you no go spend shishin as long as e show for your body say you gather. As a smart guy when e don dey reach the time wey she go bill you, You make way grin

True talk

2 Likes

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by heartofcity12: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by heartofcity12: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Heineken:
wow..that's serious. So you can't cope with a guy?
Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by heartofcity12: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Preshieben:

Loool. With this your bony doggy looking face.. Thank God your picture is here, one would have thought a beauty queen was the one saying this.. beauty is not by showing breasts.. It’ll be good for u to learn about relationship from ppl like Zanxx, she’s even more beautiful than you by a very wide margin, that is a good woman, and her husband would be so lucky.. Your type put men down ba?

You should be looking out for what drives a man not what a man drives at your age. Since u like following old men, I pray one of them don’t use you to renew ritual one day.

FYI I’m not a broke guy. I just despise ladies like u with all my guts coz it’s ppl like u that show us fake love and run away when the chips are down, only to lobby to get with us when we rise again. Mtchhw, spit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Grandamante: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2020
Semperty:
If like what u said, very wise, otherwise, very unwise.

1 Like

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Crazychris: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Preshieben:
you're too ugly to copy her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Zanxx:
When will some ladies stop doing this? If you are not interested just tell the person in plain words. What at all is a car that some females use as yard stick in dating a guy. Such attitude will only let them miss out on being with a great guy. I have met some guys who pretended to be broke and some with cars u wouldn't even accept for free, but in reality these guys are rich.
Where decent guys meet these goldiggers amaze me. Lekwa question and answers.
Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Commonsense99: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2020
cheesy
This is the major reason why very successful men who had cut their toot in their streets to meet up, do not really fall inlove, how do you expect this guy to live genuinely in the next 3-4yrs when he must have gotten those things?

My advice for guys, you see men go after women, but women go after successful men.
Let him forget about her, Hussle, Get those things, table will turn.

2 Likes

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Blessinzy(f): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Happy birthday to me!
Nairalanders show me some love

2 Likes

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Crazychris:
you're too ugly to copy her
grin grin
Udonminit undecided undecided
Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
heartofcity12:

Loool. With this your bony doggy looking face.. Thank God your picture is here, one would have thought a beauty queen was the one saying this.. beauty is not by showing breasts.. It’ll be good for u to learn about relationship from ppl like Zanxx, she’s even more beautiful than you by a very wide margin, that is a good woman, and her husband would be so lucky.. Your type put men down ba?

You should be looking out for what drives a man not what a man drives at your age. Since u like following old men, I pray one of them don’t use you to renew ritual one day.

FYI I’m not a broke guy. I just despise ladies like u with all my guts coz it’s ppl like u that show us fake love and run away when the chips are down, only to lobby to get with us when we rise again. Mtchhw, spit.
what's this one saying?
Now listen up
Am not gonna insult you
But next time you try this again
You will get it hot
I despise men like you
I wonder what took you to my profile undecided
Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Zanxx(f): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

Where decent guys meet these goldiggers amaze me. Lekwa question and answers.

Hmmmm
Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Ibechris2: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
Dem no even dey shame again;Publicly displaying how parasitic they aresad

Guy's remember:women don't care about your struggles, they hang around at the finish line and pick the winner's.

That's why I always encourage my guys to waste their time as much as possible.
Keep promising her marriage while ravaging that pussy;when you tire, dump her!
Don't sacrifice the freedom bachelorhood affords you for the scam called marriage.

Marriage is not a scam...is just the way u think about it that is a scam.

However, it is a scam as far as u are not keeping to your marriage vows,yes!

it is a big scam when u don't treat a women with absolute respect and love.

What God has instituted cannot be a scam...so u can chose to reframe ur statement.

I am a married man, and I am so sure that marriage is indeed a good thing.
For the fact that u are not ready does not make it scam.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Semperty:
kiss undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Goes Completely Naked In A Movie -watch Video / Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) / I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.