Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2732 Views)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2020

7 Likes

Re: . by Dollarseeker: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rozz:
Sending naked pictures might be a thing right now, but it's not necessarily something some of you should be proud and comfortable with.And besides,just because he ask doesn't mean you need to oblige.Some reasons why you shouldn't oblige to such act goes thus. If you care about your future,dont go jeoperdizing it for some guy now as you might be a future CEO but you can go right ahead if you want to be Kim Kardashian. Another is self respect.Because you have it for yourself,and he'd better have it for you,too.What becomes of you when you break up? most marriages these days ends in divorce and you aren't even married yet.Do you really want your ex having cart blanche over your nudes? Anticipation is sexy, if he really wants you ,he can wait to see the real thing in person(in marriage). He's been begging for it for weeks and you caved one and sent to him.Sorry girlfriend ,it's not going to stop there,hes going to want to see you in all angles imaginable but unknowingly to you, you have just created a never ending disaster.A visit to the ashawobearparlour thread prompted to do this,say no to the demand for nude pics from this perverted men .
Kai I love u and I love this

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dollarseeker:
Kai I love u and I love this
Thanks sir, may the love of God be with you amen

3 Likes

Re: . by Johnchyz(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
Is that ua picture on profile, but why wear a sexy cloth, wear something like apparrel. OR ROBE. B4 WE THEY BEGIN TO FANTACIZE U , NA U DEY FIND TROUBLE SELF. MEANWHILE 4 NOW ARE U MARRIED? DONT PUT ON TROUSER IF U WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE U SERIOUS IN UA EVANGELISTIC MESSAGE.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Happens Between Rounds Of Sex / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife Precious In Bed With Naval Officer —family / As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.