Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Things That Happen When You're Broke - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things That Happen When You're Broke (44956 Views)

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by dangoteinlaw: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kenoxman:

Do they really know their boyfriend's account details? undecided
Forget, those girls are broke too
No be who they send money for person dey know im details? grin
most boys are broke today because they are with dumb girls. How an educated productive man decide to settle for a liability that has nothing but puxxy to offer is still beyond me, is pussy really that scarce? A girl who can't remember her own phone number will drag you down with her. Period!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by kimjessey2019: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
That's when you know who truly like you. Don't be surprise with whatever happens during that period.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by freemi(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
vvvbobby205:

Owk sir
but r u broke?
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by kapelvej: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Liamm:
Broke in a relationship is the worst feeling bro.

I was working last year and I noticed that my girlfriend was very loyal and obedient cos I was the one footing the bills on our dates. fast forward to this year, due to circumstances that I do not see as being permanent but preparatory phase of attaining a better position. Wanted setting up my new business at least by now if not for this lockdown wahala. babe is now the most arrogant person around me grin. I've broken up with her in my heart but still playing to the gallery just for the nacks cheesy. After this lock down, I'm making it official and Damning any consequences that may arise. A man should NEVER be disrespected my people grin
Nice one bro, but very sure that is is disrespecting you because of your current financial state. If she was into you becos of £££££££, then send her ass packing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by 21savages: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
ayoblinks:

Bro, my babe shout for me for phone, I shock
Later called and apologising it's out of reflex
Been broke aint gud at all, my girl nw tlks to me on phone like her kid broda. I feel like breaking up wit her no be by force jare..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by idonhammer: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kick her ass and never accept her back.. Wen babe dumped you like this,then know say you go soon hammer.

adewuyi91:
My own gf requested for a breakup yesterday, jst because I'm broke.
I'm still presently in shock.
Bro, my babe shout for me for phone, I shock
Later called and apologising it's out of reflex

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
aminusodiq:
Dats wen silly tins wil be happening!!! cry ur laptop charger fit spoil or u will just exhaust data grin
Guy how u take know?, just remove my sim to browse in mifi, na so sim tray spoil, see as fear grip me...

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by neonly: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
aminusodiq:
Dats wen silly tins wil be happening!!! cry ur laptop charger fit spoil or u will just exhaust data grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Your fake friends will reveal themselves.

You learn to have the right priorities.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by xcesswag(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
0035169201 gtbank... Any amount will be appreciated at this moment... Abeg....help me o

6 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by chatinent: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
You are only concerned about what people would say or do to you; hunger don wire you before for two days?

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by lebete3000: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
One yahoo boy show me account balance i just kept mute, most ppl can go on this quarantine for as long as it lasts

Abeg link me up with the fella bro...

3 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by qwertyboss(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
At this critical moment I made a mistake investing all my money in forex and the account got blown!
I was regretting it so much that I even wish I was not created, but later on God saved me I received cash somewhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by 21savages: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
masterflowx:
All I have to say is that i thank God for my life.
Am also helpin u tank god, no forget us 4 ur prayas abeg.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by MrPaul2: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Once you're broke you will

Know that your babe is a liability
That most of your friends are not worth it
That you need to have multiple sources of income
Conji will be far from you grin grin
You will know the importance of piggy bank
grin grin
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by onwuakpachris(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Once you're broke you will

Know that your babe is a liability
That most of your friends are not worth it
That you need to have multiple sources of income
Conji will be far from you
You will know the importance of piggy bank
hmmm...
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by SaintLucia: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
You become an ACUTE WAILER and start putting your blame on BUHARI.

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by OlawaleBammie: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
thesicilian:
You know you're seriously broke when your younger brother is made the chairman of the family meeting even when you're present.

Aaaaahhhh!!!! Chaiiiiiiii!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by dangoteinlaw: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
lebete3000:

Abeg link me up with the fella bro...
the ones for ur street wey you dey hate go beg them to help you

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Drizzy5001(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
When you are broke Dem no born u, to bring suggestion for meeting Ndi umunna grin grin
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by jericco1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
You'll be seeing things like taking bike or boarding a bus of #50 as a luxury lifestyle reserved for the "rich" undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by lebete3000: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
the ones for ur street wey you dey hate go beg them to help you

Who tell you sey I wan beg? Na OT I need from them, and I can even pay to get it, as long as I know it's legit.
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by ajimotoke(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
This time everyone is broke and brake grin if you have anything to help do it and stop telling us things that happen. grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by nurez305(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
lebete3000:

Who tell you sey I wan beg? Na OT I need from them, and I can even pay to get it, as long as I know it's legit.

so Yahoo work is now legit to you ?

3 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Happyfela(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
When you broke, the disrespect is real, the Gloom is realer.
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Hahjascho(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
I think all MEN, both struggling youths and adults deserve some accolades... it's really not easy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Nairalandmonika: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Onnasucs1:
You forgot these ones

Those nights you'll wake up at 2am thinking about your condition.

You will scroll through the contacts on your phone, back and forth, hoping to find someone that you will beg for money.

That feeling of inferiority when your pocket is empty. You'll feel everyone else is your boss.

If you come across someone paying for something with a huge amount. You will calculate everything that money would have done for you if it was yours?

You will have 1001 stupid business ideas grin

Lol, that business idea part is sooo true

3 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by vvvbobby205(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
freemi:
but r u broke?

Na
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by BarrElChapo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
TheSociopath:
Interviewer: why do you want this job?

Me: I've always been passionate about marketing GNLD products. I was born to do this

Lmaooo grin desayah & pashion sisters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by idonhammer: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na dia way, once you stopped bringing money out as usual their character will change. All women are like that even the legitimate house wifes.Just ignore all her fck up and concentrate on the steps you have taken to achieve your goals.Sense will fall on her as Soon as everything works out for you. As long as she still dey gree you to Nack her pssy,it means she still have feelings for you somehow. With time, she will get used to everything about you.

Liamm:
Broke in a relationship is the worst feeling bro.

I was working last year and I noticed that my girlfriend was very loyal and obedient cos I was the one footing the bills on our dates. fast forward to this year, due to circumstances that I do not see as being permanent but preparatory phase of attaining a better position. Wanted setting up my new business at least by now if not for this lockdown wahala. babe is now the most arrogant person around me grin. I've broken up with her in my heart but still playing to the gallery just for the nacks cheesy. After this lock down, I'm making it official and Damning any consequences that may arise. A man should NEVER be disrespected my people grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by sabbiboi: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
qwertyboss:
At this critical moment I made a mistake investing all my money in forex and the account got blown!
I was regretting it so much that I even wish I was not created, but later on God saved me I received cash somewhere

Did Forex trade later pay you?
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by runs360: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Papa God please forgive me because being broke is a sin!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.