Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Things That Happen When You're Broke - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things That Happen When You're Broke (44955 Views)

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Arizonaz: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
That place is never a place to visit. It always make me depresse

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by BarrElChapo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
adewuyi91:
My own gf requested for a breakup yesterday, jst because I'm broke.
I'm still presently in shock.
Bro, my babe shout for me for phone, I shock
Later called and apologising it's out of reflex

Did she actually say that your being broke is her reason expressly? OR you inferred ?

Whichever I still feel twas better than she cheating on you, that would probably wreck your self esteem. Hope things get better for you though. Good luck

5 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by hardbody: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
adewuyi91:
My own gf requested for a breakup yesterday, jst because I'm broke.
I'm still presently in shock.
Bro, my babe shout for me for phone, I shock
Later called and apologising it's out of reflex

I will gladly accept a break up proposal for now and see me mess you up when this period is over.
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by GboyegaD(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
thesicilian:
You know you're seriously broke when your younger brother is made the chairman of the family meeting even when you're present.

I hear this from people and I think it is this competitive mindset that keeps fueling our greed. Who cares who's made the chairman of a committee? One should give what one has and move on with the funfair.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by slimprat(f): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
It’s not easy to be broke ,hmmm at times when you get broke you feel depressed and frustrated , nobody to help ,story here and there
Money is good to live normal life

6 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
I no wan reason am joor, e dey pain.
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by ekitimanalways(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
showafrica:
Ur wife fit leave u waka
Or she would discreetly involve in extra marital affair(s)...
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Viking007(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Seems lots of people are confusing being broke with being poor. You can be broke doesn't necessarily mean you're poor.

6 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by MansoryMX(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
ayoblinks:
Chai, worst feeling ever!

People go reason you anyhow, anybody fit enter you.

Your talk no go make sense.

This is the worst feeling ever.

Try not to be broke fellas, the pain is second to none.

This night proved me some shit

When I was broke, I talk less and listen more, Now that I am recognized I still talk less and listen more.

5 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Gabisho: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lovely but bullshit
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by ajademola2000(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Girls know how to make life more harder for guys when guys are broke. I remember how one girl dumped me like a sanitary pad because I sold my car back then. She was even begging me not to sell the car. A relationship of 7 years. I couldn't believe what was happening but that's real life

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Alimzy20(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ever since i was broke my babe no call me again..chai fear girls ooo

8 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Aystarz: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
GboyegaD:

I hear this from people and I think it is this competitive mindset that keeps fueling our greed. Who cares who's made the chairman of a committee? One should give what one has and move on with the funfair.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Aystarz: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
GboyegaD:

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Shuggaa: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Being broke aint joke man..wetin my nigga( best friend) dey do me since things started getting better for him than i na their life just tire me..finally i know my kind of person i love revenge too much..i go bounce back na small challenge make this virus come dey go..

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Aystarz: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
GboyegaD:

How about being wrongly called a thief by your own father and then that father going at your back to report you to your younger brother All this embarrassment just because you told him (your father) about your broke state of affairs.

I can't imagine a more degrading treatment from a family member.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by thesicilian: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
GboyegaD:

Hahahaha.
You say that because you seem to have a progressive mindset.
But many people see it as highly insulting and find it difficult to get over it.
Life's much more exciting when all your siblings are doing well financially though.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by collitexnaira(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
qwertyboss:
At this critical moment I made a mistake investing all my money in forex and the account got blown!
I was regretting it so much that I even wish I was not created, but later on God saved me I received cash somewhere

Bro, i really feel for you oo, because i am into forex trading too, though still demo trading but afraid of going live because my demo account i raised from 100 dollars to 200 dollars got crashed in just two days.

My plan was that if i could raise the demo account to 300 dollars i will go live immediately. And just two days to the lock down my demo account crashed. I just stopped trading, even the demo.

Had it been i funded my forex account and went live, who knows if i will be in your shoes by now.

Sorry for your loss bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Apart from not knowing God
Nothing worse past
Brokenness and hunger

Especially if you're that sure rich nigger that gives people money whenever they need help.

Bad lessons and tragic moments undecided

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by DexterousOne(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
This was a really bad time for those girls staying patient with their broke boyfriends grin grin how does it feel seeing your boyfriends account details all over instagram cheesy cheesy
Lmao

Tho this is not a joking matter
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by DexterousOne(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
MansoryMX:

When I was broke, I talk less and listen more, Now that I am recognized I still talk less and listen more.

That's the way to go

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by OlawaleBammie: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
PenGriffey:
CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE

A for do oo but nigeria people don show me pepper, a no sabi manage money dat is why i wan do, but a no dey trust anybody again, even my prick a no trust am.

I better squander my money than lose it to a random sophisticated tif

Am not sayin u re a tif oo, but bad people plenty pas good people.
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Lamanii22(f): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jerryembassy91:
We are on the same page ....But believe me we coming out strong

Yeah we are coming out strong I believe!

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by favour32(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
When you broke, shit nor smell reach the way you dey smell.
Everybody go dey run from you.
Na only your natural G nai go look your matter to see how e fit help if he dey better than you@ that time.
Na Nigeria,nai make the word- broke,dey popular for the world.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Daum: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Being broke is terrible. Very very terrible. I don't even know how I am living now. No be food be the problem oooo, I no even get reach 500 naira. I know say my babe don reach breaking point but she is just acting cool.
Money good abeg. Without money dis life no sweet. Just imagine, corona no even let who won hep u with 40k hep you cuz everywhere abroad na lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by partnerinbiz3: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Liamm:
Being broke is another plague on it's own but there's one thing about plagues. Once the necessary routines are followed, the plagues vanish. Think about it wink

so why did you modify your post,?

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by iLegendd(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

Terrible feeling at that... Been down since morning.... That kinda pain hit different...

Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Once you're broke you will

Know that your babe is a liability
That most of your friends are not worth it
That you need to have multiple sources of income

Conji will be far from you
You will know the importance of piggy bank
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by somto10: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
collitexnaira:

Bro, i really feel for you oo, because i am into forex trading too, though still demo trading but afraid of going live because my demo account i raised from 100 dollars to 200 dollars got crashed in just two days.

My plan was that if i could raise the demo account to 300 dollars i will go live immediately. And just two days to the lock down my demo account crashed. I just stopped trading, even the demo.

Had it been i funded my forex account and went live, who knows if i will be in your shoes by now.

Sorry for your loss bro

lol
bro i understand, trading this corona era na hardwork but DONT BE AFRAID TO GO LIVE.
u can only learn if u kno wat ur doing by going LIVE
dats wen u know if u can control ur emotins, manage ur risk etc.
bro am a trader too and am telling to damn it and go LIVE.
BUT invest d much u can afford to lose.
demo is no trade....

if i tel u hw much i lost eh b4 e click fr me u go cry.
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Lamanii22(f): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Sorry.

Thank you
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Dangrace01: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
As I was reading this. I heard a jam on radio

Hustle focus- harrysong illbliss and phyno.

Every hustler should download the jam

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.