Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Things That Happen When You're Broke - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things That Happen When You're Broke (44959 Views)

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by AngryIgboMan: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
People forget the part where your teeth will be used to open all the drinks at a village meeting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
You prolly run out of food supplies and data!!!
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by freemi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
vvvbobby205:

Na
OK bro.
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by GboyegaD(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Aystarz:

How about being wrongly called a thief by your own father and then that father going at your back to report you to your younger brother All this embarrassment just because you told him (your father) about your broke state of affairs.

I can't imagine a more degrading treatment from a family member.

Na learning point be dat. No one owes us happiness and if family members chooses to be pathetic, move on without them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Onnasucs1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, that business idea part is sooo true
cheesy you have been there
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Another virus
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Franking: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
When u don't have money...cooking gas go finish. Dstv subscription go expire of TV go spoil. Tooth paste go finish. Data sub go finish. The worst is every edible thing under the sun go dey hungry u, groundnut go hungry u, suya go hungry u, akara go hungry u. All the babes wey no get ur time before fit begin give u green light.

8 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by SimeonOTC(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Once you're broke you will

Know that your babe is a liability
That most of your friends are not worth it
That you need to have multiple sources of income
Conji will be far from you
You will know the importance of piggy bank

please how do i earn more with piggy bank? is there any hack to it? cause its one of the best thing the has ever happen to me this year..

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by iLegendd(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

Thank you

Only thank you? I expected more — like a video of you twerking with your bestfriend.

Anyway, I hope you're better now compared to how you felt this morning?
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by TheSourcerer: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
thesicilian:
You know you're seriously broke when your younger brother is made the chairman of the family meeting even when you're present.
you know youryo broke when Na You dey open mineral for family meeting

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by youngestgrad(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
TheSociopath:
Interviewer: why do you want this job?

Me: I've always been passionate about marketing GNLD products. I was born to do this
LOL guy you killed me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Ouchbabe(f): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
You are brokingnly broke when you quickly check every message that enters your phone hoping it is a credit alert grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Lamanii22(f): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Only thank you? I expected more — like a video of you twerking with your bestfriend.

Anyway, I hope you're better now compared to how you felt this morning?

grin grin grin you just made me feel better....
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by windhunter(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Onnasucs1:

You will have 1001 stupid business ideas grin

So true. Cant stop laughing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Ouchbabe(f): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
dimexilux:
It is when u are broke that perfume go finish, body cream go finish, polish go finish even ur Dstv sub go finish all at d same time.
And toothpaste grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by qwertyboss(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
collitexnaira:

Bro, i really feel for you oo, because i am into forex trading too, though still demo trading but afraid of going live because my demo account i raised from 100 dollars to 200 dollars got crashed in just two days.

My plan was that if i could raise the demo account to 300 dollars i will go live immediately. And just two days to the lock down my demo account crashed. I just stopped trading, even the demo.

Had it been i funded my forex account and went live, who knows if i will be in your shoes by now.

Sorry for your loss bro
Hmmm!
I once trade a $50 demo account to more than $700, i was actually targeting $1K
You know some times we make mistakes and small account is just scared money!
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by qwertyboss(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
sabbiboi:

Did Forex trade later pay you?
I had never gain in total, I had blown More than 5 accounts. I have 70℅ theoretical knowledge on forex I even tutor and teach many but my main weakness is lack of sufficient screen time.

But now am looking at incorporating news into my strategy, am grasping the realities of fundamental analysis. Is not always about the technical analysis and those indicators are shadows!
Am never giving up.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by mii4u(f): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
holyboss1:
When you are broke, LOWKEY, you wish that covik 1-9 can become brutal and consume humanity so we can start afresh grin
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Sam0(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Some thing will get spoilt in the house,like TV or Fan
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by ohfta4(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by barbstee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
INTROVERT:
angry

It's been a while sis,
How are you doing?
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by CooldudeX1: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
qwertyboss:
At this critical moment I made a mistake investing all my money in forex and the account got blown!
I was regretting it so much that I even wish I was not created, but later on God saved me I received cash somewhere
Same with me bro. I lost over #200000k this week. To make matter worst it was a loan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by CooldudeX1: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
collitexnaira:

Bro, i really feel for you oo, because i am into forex trading too, though still demo trading but afraid of going live because my demo account i raised from 100 dollars to 200 dollars got crashed in just two days.

My plan was that if i could raise the demo account to 300 dollars i will go live immediately. And just two days to the lock down my demo account crashed. I just stopped trading, even the demo.

Had it been i funded my forex account and went live, who knows if i will be in your shoes by now.

Sorry for your loss bro
Stay away from forex bro don't fund your account. I lost all my money this week and slipped into depression, for the first time in my life I contemplated suicide. The money was a loan. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by iLegendd(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin grin grin you just made me feel better....

What if I carry you on my back to a private place to teach you a private lesson and cook for you too?

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Martinez39s(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Shuggaa:
Being broke aint joke man..wetin my nigga( best friend) dey do me since things started getting better for him than i na their life just tire me..finally i know my kind of person i love revenge too much..i go bounce back na small challenge make this virus come dey go..
I am curious. What did you nigga do to you?
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Shakaranews2020: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
jaxxy:
Being broke is one of the best learning curves u can experience if u actually know how to learn from them. U also understand how humanbeings think and can be. It's a worthwhile and revealing experience I wudnt trade for the world.

U don't just know more about others around u, u know much more about urself. For a true moment, period or phase u See everything and one as they really are even urself. No pretense or smoke screens.

Apt
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Being broke is a thing of the mind. Let it happen physically but never accept it mentally.
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by AreaFada2: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's a good thing for a guy to experience early in life. You will know whether you have true friends and if your girlfriend is worth it.

In fact occasionally pretend convincingly to be broke.

Park your car somewhere faraway and say it's with Kazeem. Be taking bus to go out.

Soon they will be saying he has sold his car to eat. Ask your friends for help. Especially those who always like to take your perfume, new shirt and ask you for help the most. See how they will behave.

To the girlfriend you normally assist regularly, form broke.

The result will make you wiser in life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Martinez39s(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Aystarz:

How about being wrongly called a thief by your own father and then that father going at your back to report you to your younger brother All this embarrassment just because you told him (your father) about your broke state of affairs.

I can't imagine a more degrading treatment from a family member.
Your father is a disgrace to fatherhood. I can only imagine how one's moral compass must be broken to do such a thing. I can never do such a thing to my son. I hope things turn out well for you. It seems you are on your own in that family. Just move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Lamanii22(f): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:

What if I carry you on my back to a private place to teach you a private lesson and cook for you too?

Lol that'd be nice too....
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Martinez39s(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
jaxxy:
Being broke is one of the best learning curves u can experience if u actually know how to learn from them. U also understand how humanbeings think and can be. It's a worthwhile and revealing experience I wudnt trade for the world.

U don't just know more about others around u, u know much more about urself. For a true moment, period or phase u See everything and one as they really are even urself. No pretense or smoke screens.
Being broke and suffering in life, especially after having things good, is an invaluable opportunity to learn about human beings (you see people's true colours when life turns sour for you), life, and your world. If one doesn't have sense during that period, one will never have sense in this life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Osobi32(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
thesicilian:
You know you're seriously broke when your younger brother is made the chairman of the family meeting even when you're present.
Emoney and kcee come to mind grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.