Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Things That Happen When You're Broke - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things That Happen When You're Broke (44962 Views)

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Karlifate: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
masterflowx:
All I have to say is that i thank God for my life.
Your signature got me:

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Donchinny55(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
The most painful feeling on earth is not having a dime in ur pocket or anywhere else.
It makes me frustrated and very depressed. I made a vow never to experience such situation again in my life.
That stage of my life way very tough, I was even HBP , I felt like a dead a man
But God has been so faithful, it is now a story.
Don't give up.
Be optimistic, persistent, committed and determined.
There are better days ahead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by CuteYvonne777: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Zakiushenry: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
If you know get money, you go suffer.
ayoblinks:
Chai, worst feeling ever!

People go reason you anyhow, anybody fit enter you.

Your talk no go make sense.

This is the worst feeling ever.

Try not to be broke fellas, the pain is second to none.

This night proved me some shit
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by golddare: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
ayoblinks:

Why not look at the bright side of being broke..
1. You know your true friends.
2. You know nothing last forever but with proper planning you can never be broke in life.
3. You will always appreciate God for His grace upon your life.
4. You will know making money is easier than keeping it.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Karlifate: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Being broke is a temporary phase BUT staying broke is a fvcking choice. kiss
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Liamm(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
partnerinbiz3:

so why did you modify your post,?
I've actually met with nairalanders who know me outside here and perhaps my babe lipsrsealed
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Chukapage(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
collitexnaira:

Bro, i really feel for you oo, because i am into forex trading too, though still demo trading but afraid of going live because my demo account i raised from 100 dollars to 200 dollars got crashed in just two days.

My plan was that if i could raise the demo account to 300 dollars i will go live immediately. And just two days to the lock down my demo account crashed. I just stopped trading, even the demo.

Had it been i funded my forex account and went live, who knows if i will be in your shoes by now.

Sorry for your loss bro
lol bro why una dey scare person I'm into forex too but e get time wey my account blow and that was my last card I nearly had heart failure that was my last MONEY ,But after I recovered from the shock ,I traded again bro MY BLESSINGS shock me ! I made more cash made x8 of the money I lost ,Forex is good but it's for people wey just get mind because if you're profiting it'll be beyond your widest imagination and if you loose you'll get heart attack grin. Don't over leverage bro e dey blow account pass boko boys.

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Been broke is a joke I don't find funny undecided
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by partnerinbiz3: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Liamm:
I've actually met with nairalanders who know me outside here and perhaps my babe lipsrsealed
lol
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by missbehave247(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Yoighaman(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
thesicilian:
You know you're seriously broke when your younger brother is made the chairman of the family meeting even when you're present.

grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by collitexnaira(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
CooldudeX1:
Stay away from forex bro don't fund your account. I lost all my money this week and slipped into depression, for the first time in my life I contemplated suicide. The money was a loan. cry

Sorry bro, i can feel your pain. When next you want to fund your account, please only fund with what you can afford to lose
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by AsawanaDgreat: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hope is not coro?
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by emmaodet: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
most boys are broke today because they are with dumb girls. How an educated productive man decide to settle for a liability that has nothing but puxxy to offer is still beyond me, is pussy really that scarce? A girl who can't remember her own phone number will drag you down with her. Period!!!

Hmmmmmmm
Truer words have never been said.
Most men settle for far tooooooo less in relationship and it's very very bad.
I believe with the present generation of guys, they are getting wiser and the awareness of not marrying or dating a liability is high.
The heat is on the ladies now too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by laoludavid(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
You will even do work wey u no suppose do It's not good to be broke ooooo
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
idonhammer:
Family meeting? grin grin grin You must come from South East

Am from the south-south

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by iso604: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hustle ooh so that your junior brother nor go send you make you buy crest for he chicken girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by emmaodet: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
GboyegaD:

Na learning point be dat. No one owes us happiness and if family members chooses to be pathetic, move on without them.

Hmmmmmmm
Nice quote.
I do learn a lot everyday on nairaland.
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Godsfavour78: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
iso604:
Hustle ooh so that your junior brother nor go send you make you buy crest for he chicken girlfriend
this your joke no follow. No vex na truth I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Shuggaa: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
I am curious. What did you nigga do to you?

Be like you go like gist oh
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Shuggaa: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Godsfavour78:
No Mind em small kids,how ur junior brother go send u stuffs like that,even if na ur step junior brother e no fit happen.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by iso604: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Godsfavour78:

Joke kill you there

Who be your mate?
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by cooltola(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is my own take about this broke plava
1 When you are broke, try to look for better way to make money- try something new as long it is not illegal or not frown on society e.g kidnapping
2. When you have money, do not let people know your business only the closest and trustiest few should know.
3. When you have money, pretend for a while to be broke especially when you are dating. You will know if your gf/ bf is loyal or not. Money is a good indicator to see who is loyal to you or not. Sometimes refuse to take care of the bills to see if the other can step up and pay. If she/he pay without hesitation couples of time, that is a keeper
43. Always have a saving, or an investment so when things go bad like now, you will not be regretting.
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Olayetan(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
ayoblinks:

Being broke is the most dangerous disease, it can kill you before your time ( depression)

It will make you loose respect in the society

Everyone will start seeing you as a senseless perrson cuz they believe only the sensible have money

I always tell people my greatest fear is poverty cuz i don't pray to have a taste of it, tho I'm not rich yet and i can't say I'm poor either.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by kayodez: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Igba tenu gbe Igba ta o ri n kan je
Igba tenu gbe Igba ta o ri nkan je
Won yera funwa o won japa
Won yera funwa won salo
Won fere ge o won gbera
Won yera funwa won japa

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by BabaT91(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Being broke is a disease but can be made temporary with determination and smart - work.
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by photon3106: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
paulolee:
so many crazy n funny tinz do happen bt being broke is a part of life dt we all need to face to understand life better, to Kno our true friends n to Kno those that gat our back..

Sincerely, being broke can be a brain reset button.

It clears the head and reloads it with thinking about the future.

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Martinez39s(m): 1:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Shuggaa:

Be like you go like gist oh
Gist me nah. grin
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by nsiba: 5:25am On Apr 18, 2020
thesicilian:
You know you're seriously broke when your younger brother is made the chairman of the family meeting even when you're present.

Family with no dignity

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by Bakrabas: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2020
1. You can make yourself rich by making your wants few.

2. Don't invest on liability
3. If your gf/wife can support your hustling but she does collect from you, she's a liability.
4. Don't buy any items to impress, remember nothing last forever. Those who lose their virginity because of blackberry phone, where's blackberry today so also the latest iPhone would become something of the past.
5. Don't buy expensive stuff when you know the depth of your pocket. (the iPhone stolen by seun egbegbe was around 250k 4yrs ago, as at today that same phone is 30k or 28k...therefore, no condition is permanent

6.Identify the factors that drain your pocket

7. Live low key life

8. Those who don't support you will against you

9.The road to success is always under construction

10. Work hard and pray

11. You are the architect of your own misfortune /fortune

12. There's no limit in what you can achieve

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by AnonChick: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
That is why you should save your money especially if you have a small business https://www.reliancehmo.com/blog/posts/4-ways-you-can-save-money-for-your-small-businesses-today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023 / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / How To Recharge From Various Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.