Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Things That Happen When You're Broke - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things That Happen When You're Broke (44954 Views)

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by mentro: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2020
CooldudeX1:
Stay away from forex bro don't fund your account. I lost all my money this week and slipped into depression, for the first time in my life I contemplated suicide. The money was a loan. cry
But I know you to always promote forex trading na, what happened?
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by AbayomiOS(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2020
https:///H7mdf98kEoMG5gXGW8ng0Yquote author=jaxxy post=88541928]Being broke is one of the best learning curves u can experience if u actually know how to learn from them. U also understand how humanbeings think and can be. It's a worthwhile and revealing experience I wudnt trade for the world.

U don't just know more about others around u, u know much more about urself. For a true moment, period or phase u See everything and one as they really are even urself. No pretense or smoke screens.[/quote]
Re: Things That Happen When You're Broke by iso604: 6:46pm On May 28, 2020
Godsfavour78:
this your joke no follow. No vex na truth I tell you

Joke kill you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.