Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,678 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG (48319 Views)

Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG / TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Pharaoh350s(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2020
Buhari has scammed us
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Ahmeduana(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Wickedness of APC and buhari that you voted for.

APC is simply evil and a PLAGUE to mankind.
You mean PLAGUE?
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by mindtricks: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2020
caprini1:
This lockdown really exposed the wickedness in our politicians.

Nothing new really.
They have long being like that right from time.
It's daydreaming thinking that your welfare was their priority.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by hemanewton: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2020
I spit on this government. Very high level of irresponsibility. Is it a sin to be born a Nigerian.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by friendl: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerians are foolish
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Mistaicey2288: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2020
hon4real:
The politicians are still the poorest of the poor because they're still the ones getting the money and the palliative, their families and in-laws. Go to some of these politicians houses you will see cartoons of indomie, bags if rice all supposed to be for the poorest of the poor as they said. Foolish people [color=#006600][/color]

You can imagine. Those people are really heartless and wicked. Na them dey corner everything wey citizens suppose get. Shame!
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Mistaicey2288: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2020
friday2011:

All this una complain seff, see make all nigerians fight for prepaid meters, thats the way out of this continuous day light robbery by disco.

Na so. Thank God say na Prepaid i dey kukuma use
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by uhuns: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Compositional structure of Nigerians

Leaders............Selfish
Government.......... Selfish
Man on the streets...... Selfish.
nairalanders...............Scammers
nairalanders...............Trollers.
Boys .......Yahoo
Gals.........Side chick/baby mama/runs.

These are 1% more than good ones in my opinion!
All keep heaping blames on the other even when they do exactly same thing in principle.
How then do we expect common goodness across board.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by anyasiemmanuel(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2020
These poorest of poor they always refer to ....do they even have electricity wire connected to their houses?

Who are they deceiving self. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Nathphil(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Any way since federal government have said this, expect some round of fights with the PHCN official. Because people go use this one as revenge
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by eneyoduke(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Another avenue for the government to loot our donations.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by AFONJACOW(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2020
amaniro:

I swear. Imagine if you have more than 5k you won't get cash transfergrin ...only if they knew how small 5k is.
if I have 5000 in my account, I will withdraw 1k with atm so they can stupidly credit me 20k .... Ndi ara
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by johnoj24(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Lagos state is always out of the graph let me go and arrange my April bill
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by delejoye: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Officially it is finished. APC.... Association of Present Callousness.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by bighorlus(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2020
What' is this government doing for all Nigerians?
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by madrid5: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2020
solsticey2k3:
These people always acting as if all Nigerians are dumb undecided
Nigerians are dumb
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by tbaby4u(f): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Wickedness of APC and buhari that you voted for.

APC is simply evil and a plaque to mankind.

APC is the worst party in Nigeria. They r evil. From Tinubu, to Buhari Jubril to Sanwo Olu n to d other Governors. They r evil. PDP is better than APC now. APC is evil, it's so glaring...

I miss Yaaradua, the best president Nigeria had so far but death aborted his mission. So sad �
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2020
nedekid:

You also have to have history of recharching 100 naira monthly on your phone.
nawao shocked

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by shogsman(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2020
francis5051:
Am not proud of this country and i regret been a Nigerian..
I'm tired of seeing this particular stupid comment,no one cares. You're a Nigerian and that's final,it doesn't matter if you regret or not. Make something good of yourself so you don't have to come here everyday and tell us how much regret you have.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Fabnaija: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2020
What a deceptive Government?
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by solsticey2k3(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2020
madrid5:
Nigerians are dumb

Lol... Not all though
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by nikusbabe(f): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Chaiiiiii,Poor and vulnerable is the new national anthem.Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria,how many times did I call you? God save us from our so called polithiefans ijmn.(Amen)
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Bigsunny01(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Stupid speech
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Yuslat4sure(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2020
This our mumu government are heartless, I swear,what are we going to be benefit then.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Julietlove95(f): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Shut the Bleep up incompetent illiterate president like you. Look at this stupid man talking like an idiot, you don't deserve to be a leader because you lack the qualities to be one imagine what a whole president is saying Infact I am calling for coup overthrow this lifeless man.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Wettoid123: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2020
What is happening in this country is vulnerable and poor of the poor the new scam if they are given Nigerians anything let them allow it to go round we are just 190 million and money donated by individuals is billions of naira, E.U donation is €50k Our leaders are wicked well God forbid I will never fall within this category of the vulnerable.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by dhappyking(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2020
I rejected poverty many decades ago. No sane person will want to be poor. The Nigerian government's definition of poverty, is to say the least, amazing. May God help our people to progress beyond this level of insults.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Dannydaking007(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2020
What a government! They're doing all they can to use the best language that'd go well with the almajiris. God will help us. We refuse to become that poor just to receive 5,000 and free electricity from an ineptitude government.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by domchike(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? / Ali Kachalla: Unveiling The Zamfara Terror Kingpin Who Downed NAF Jet / Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.