Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG (48337 Views)

Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG / TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by zeeek(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Wait till 2023 and watch them campaign and still get the votes of those crying now. God help us all
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Ginomel(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2020
shogsman:

I'm tired of seeing this particular stupid comment,no one cares. You're a Nigerian and that's final,it doesn't matter if you regret or not. Make something good of yourself so you don't have to come here everyday and tell us how much regret you have.

https://www.nairaland.com/5790816/whats-electricity-situation-area-like/1#88398885

I asked you a simple question concerning inverter on a thread but you ignored.

I didn't say you buy for me but just an enquiry to avoid mistake. I am trying to reconfirm that everything is fine before going for it.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by letitrainnow(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Whatever ...
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Biafranguy1(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-free-electricity-not-for-all-nigerians-govt.html
The free electricity is only for the people from the north. I knew it b/4 now that they will package another rubbish and bring it to the public as usual. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by osazsky(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Wickedness of APC and buhari that you voted for.

APC is simply evil and a plaque to mankind.
where is sarki and babbbquee it serves them right...nice one Buhari we love u..I want hardship to kill those zombies as far as he nor reach me and my family....thank God I stock my house and still have alot of savings
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by shekhaz(f): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2020
I still don't get how they arrived at determining who deserve what in the country. I have been hearing of some sort of social intervention fund that I never knew existed.
Honestly our leaders responsible for the problems of this country will pay someday
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by babzlim(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Very soon they will say life is not for everybody....

I beg what exactly is for everybody.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Cityguy: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Sheuns:
The poor and vulnerable again?

What about those that pay those crazy bills, taxes on businesses and income taxes. Are they telling us that we deserve nothing? Even when these our so called politicians get everything almost for free. This country is truly run by some crazy ass people parading themselves as leaders.

You said no palliatives for the non poor and vulnerable, we agreed now it’s this same poor and vulnerable that normally do not use electricity or have electricity in their communities that will still enjoy from this. The working class, business owners can still continue paying because you feel they have money. We have such useless leaders.
Audio things na. Just like they want to feed school children in their parents houses grin
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Champneys: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Waste of time setting up committees and all of that bullcrap

Nobody will get free electricity, anyone who believes such is a dunce.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by walexy06(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
If I no leave this country, my pikins fit dey swear for me. WTF, why the country so bad like this...
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Engrgreg231(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
When it is time for elections everyone is targeted but when it's time for sharing only selected few are reached shame to Nigerian leaders
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by yinkuschua(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerian Politicians and this administration is confused.. They will say one thing in the morning and another at night... It is well with our leaders..
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by luluman: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dicktion:
Goan withdraw all your money and leave less than 5k in your account. They'll credit youcheesy
Because of 5k you risk all your money?
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Legendguru: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
fraudulent government
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Kuginzi: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
If u have plasma TV, refrigerator, AC and washing machine will not benefit from the free electricity.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Why is the government wicked?

God will punish all of you for this.... I know i have made a mistake to come to Nigeria as a child
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by mechanics(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
I knew it won't be for all Nigerians.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Moganajoe: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
amaniro:

I swear. Imagine if you have more than 5k you won't get cash transfergrin ...only if they knew how small 5k is.

With this new development, 90% of Nigerians are rich. Nigeria is no longer classified as poor nation.

Buhari govt is performing miracle, just N5,000 in ur pocket that can't buy a meal in most hotel in Nigeria and u been describe as being rich.��
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Tonyfx: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
StandardJohn:
Well i have nothing to say, but i promise myself i will not be a nigerian in my next life. Tufiakwa. make una no vex me, allow make i endure the hunger wey dey nack me for this lockdown.

As for me

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by kevotek1000(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
All forms of wickedness and abnormalities in Nigeria government. Imagine before they can even give palliatives, firstly you must accept that you're the poorest of the poor. If you have 5k and above you are not entitled to anything. Insane country, ruled by uncivilized ignoramus leaders.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Forumobserver12(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scammers masquerading as politicians, they used same phrase for the phanton 20k they ellargely disbursed recently, they seem to be getting away with a lot lately...

One day they will account for the Billions they squandered in the name of social intervention, even if it takes years...
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Shennebaba(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good day my dear Nigerians ��..... I Hope we are still enjoying the lives Drama from Our Political Leaders in this Country..... Especially from those Politicians we used to Worship during Elections ........ Baba ooo, Baba Keh........ In fact Is like giving Honor to a Thief that is ready to Harm you....... Hunmmm Anyway I am here to Apologize for being in support of Political system of this country since the day of my prime �.......... A system of government that has been Controlled by Uncle Satan ( A Black Recognized a Man that will never Think Positive ).......My dear Government of Nigeria �� has been handled with the same Selfishness Acts of People...... Honestly, I had been wrongfully in every actions by fighting everyone that goes against the Political System of my dear Country Nigeria �� in the past...... In fact, I had been wrong, never to support of the mouth � that says what they saw about the Political Looters of my dear Country Nigeria ��......... Hooo gosh I had been wrong to exult my energy to get everything to Vote them in Power......... And It's very Obvious that we had both wrong to allow Evil People's to rule Our dear land Nigeria �� ....... I feel bad �
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by DabuIIIT: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's simple,it's not for the south,it's only for the north
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by umykal: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Islie:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-free-electricity-not-f or-all-nigerians-govt.html
In summary, only the Northerners will benefit from the free electricity supply.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by X0012(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lol lmao lwkmd grin

Bunch of wicked polikticians who only care about their family and friends alone...
I go fight the angel make send me cum this useless country when we finally meet.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by emmiem(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na just God go help us wipe out this useless politicians [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Chuksjef: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dont u people knw that nigerian govt is an ocultic group that have sworn never to make this country a better place for the masses, but for only themselves and their family. One day the trumphet shall sound and they will surely pay for their bad deeds.
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by Oligachy0414: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Delay tactics,the time it will takes the committee to come out with recommendation ehh
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by eROCK247(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
StandardJohn:
Well i have nothing to say, but i promise myself i will not be a nigerian in my next life. Tufiakwa. make una no vex me, allow make i endure the hunger wey dey nack me for this lockdown.

You wan still come this life again? As recycled material or what?
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by StandardJohn(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
eROCK247:

You wan still come this life again? As recycled material or what?
As God want
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by platodeen(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Poorest Nigerians indeed! I got a report that residents of lekki, ajah and vi axes now enjoy 24hrs power. But in Ejigbo, it was just increased to 4hrs(2hrs in the morning and 2hrs in the afternoon)
Re: Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG by caprini1: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Wickedness of APC and buhari that you voted for.

APC is simply evil and a plaque to mankind.
I beg you in Gods name,i did not vote for anybody,but loved Goodluck for his kindness....in 2015 when the result was announced,i froze for minutes,because i know the winner is naturally wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.