Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line (32043 Views)

Anybody Having Delay With Shipment With Grimaldi Shilling Line? / Grimaldi Destruction. / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Banks92(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2020
Eattah:
What is the worst case scenario that can happen ? Will everyone with car on that ship lose them?sad

Chai this shouldn't be it please.
Let it just be some issues that will be solved
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Tobichuks(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2020
Banks92:

Chai this shouldn't be it please.
Let it just be some issues that will be solved
It's there no way to realy find out what the issues are...precious ace changed again to 16th of may,from the Expected 8th of may,

Pls what is happening

Any way to find out ??.
Agents here pls help.
Is the vessel under attack..I cant believe a vessel reaching here and staying over a month ..without berthing..since 10th April for precious ace, now to 16th may,

The time it has waited here is longer from the time it took from providence on 23rd March..
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Tobichuks(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2020
Tobichuks:

It's there no way to realy find out what the issues are...precious ace changed again to 16th of may,from the Expected 8th of may,

Pls what is happening

Any way to find out ??.
Agents here pls help.
Is the vessel under attack..I cant believe a vessel reaching here and staying over a month ..without berthing..since 10th April for precious ace, now to 16th may,

The time it has waited here is longer from the time it took from providence on 23rd March..

The last reported date on precious ace vessel tracking has been since 9th of April it left contonou..since then nothing of its recent position has been reported..I have done vessel tracking marine finder etc..every one saying last position reported date is 9th april.

I don't know if anyone cld help to contact grimaldi .
Them only and NPA know what is happening..

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 10:51am On May 02, 2020
Look at the date for hoegh singapore on ptml lagos

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2020
All this dates doesn't make meaning to me again. They don't adhere to previous dates, keep changing it
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Banks92(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2020
Tobichuks:

Pls what is happening

Any way to find out ??..

I think Grimaldi can be contacted by phone call during weekdays
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Eattah(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=ayubaski post=89096188]Look at the date for hoegh singapore on ptml lagos[/quote

The PTML dates don't conform with the grilmadi dates .its 10th may for ptml and 21 may on the Grimaldi tracker so I think there is need to source for alternative solution than relying on their schedules ,there is no effective communication between the two.]
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by upengineer: 2:16pm On May 02, 2020
I sent a mail to my shipper in US, my shipper then forward my mail to ACL office in US, this was the response I got
"Covid-19 quarantine causing congestion in the port"

I tire!
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2020
upengineer:
I sent a mail to my shipper in US, my shipper then forward my mail to ACL office in US, this was the response I got
"Covid-19 quarantine causing congestion in the port"

I tire!

So, will it take forever to quarantine the ship and its crew?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Tobichuks(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2020
Fogman:

So, will it take forever to quarantine the ship and its crew?

The other vessel of later dates that berthed like Grande congo,sunlight ace,Grande contonou,etc..they all have later dates before precious ace..of 10th April.
Are they exempted from d quarrantine.same grimaldi. Same north America to West Africa vessel.

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by chukel(m): 4:27am On May 03, 2020
Grimaldi has been doing a lot of transloading of recent. These small vessels they don't own usually stops at cotonou. They offload all vehicles there at the mercy of cotonou rats. They wait for their bigger vessels like Grande congo to berth at cotonou and pick up the cars to deliver to Nigeria. Your vehicles will eventually come in with grand guinea. Same thing is happening to lapis arrow

1 Like

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 5:35am On May 03, 2020
chukel:
Grimaldi has been doing a lot of transloading of recent. These small vessels they don't own usually stops at cotonou. They offload all vehicles there at the mercy of cotonou rats. They wait for their bigger vessels like Grande congo to berth at cotonou and pick up the cars to deliver to Nigeria. Your vehicles will eventually come in with grand guinea. Same thing is happening to lapis arrow

Thank you for this information. But I don't think this is the case with this vessel. Vessel has been anchored in Lagos for a long time, don't know why she has not berth.

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by dannybrasky(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2020
Another update today on Hoegh SINGAPORE !!

10th of may.

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 6:24pm On May 03, 2020
dannybrasky:
Another update today on Hoegh SINGAPORE !!

10th of may.
but dont forget is 21st of may on grimaldi US
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by dannybrasky(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2020
ayubaski:

but dont forget is 21st of may on grimaldi US
Na wa o.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2020
There dates does not make sense any longer , they don't adhere to them. Keep changing them. Expecting Hoegh Xiamen tomorrow, hope this vessel will come through
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Inception(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2020
Fogman:
There dates does not make sense any longer , they don't adhere to them. Keep changing them. Expecting Hoegh Xiamen tomorrow , hope this vessel will come through

embarassed cry

i dey fear o
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2020
Inception:

embarassed cry
i dey fear o
It is well
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 9:52am On May 04, 2020
Hoegh singapore as disappear from ptml lagos list again, probably they have change to 21st may to correspond with grimaldi US date

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 9:54am On May 04, 2020
Hoegh singapore as disappear from ptml lagos list again, probably they have change to 21st may to correspond with grimaldi US date

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bammy2244: 11:14am On May 04, 2020
Someone should check Hoegh singapore is possible to arrived today.....because of what I see

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 11:22am On May 04, 2020
my brother, the vessel is not arriving today, the vessel is being blown wind
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2020
Bammy2244:
Someone should check Hoegh singapore is possible to arrived today.....because of what I see

It is a possibility, because vessel is anchored in Lagos

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Bammy2244: 12:38pm On May 04, 2020
What of the estimate time till they put...because is not there before
ayubaski:
my brother, the vessel is not arriving today, the vessel is being blown wind
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by pstfrancis(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2020
We will continue to monitor things as it unfolds because at the moment the whole things is confusing as per ETA.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Inception(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2020
Fogman:
There dates does not make sense any longer , they don't adhere to them. Keep changing them. Expecting Hoegh Xiamen tomorrow, hope this vessel will come through

Hoegh xiamen is scheduled for 7th and will be in cotonue tommorow(6th)
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2020
Inception:

Hoegh xiamen is scheduled for 7th and will be in cotonue tommorow(6th)

Yes, schedule was changed from 5th to 6th arrival in Cotonou and to 7th in Lagos. Hope this vessel sail through without delay like others
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 4:39am On May 06, 2020
Realibly informed by my agent in US that Precious Ace was suspended because of Covid-19 and will berth on the 16th.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 8:19am On May 06, 2020
Fogman:
Realibly informed by my agent in US that Precious Ace was suspended because of Covid-19 and will berth on the 16th.
did you hear anything about high singapore
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by ayubaski: 8:20am On May 06, 2020
Fogman:
did you hear anything about hoegh singapore
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2020
ayubaski:
did you hear anything about hoegh singapore
Not at all
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Habdej112: 10:02am On May 06, 2020
Fogman:

Are you sure about this information?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Photos & Videos Of The Classic Car Club Of Nigeria Independence Day Drive / Car Dealer Gets Fake Alert, Customer Absconds During Test Drive / Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.