Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation (30725 Views)

Breaking!!!!! Gates Foundation, WHO And Wuhan Laboratories Hacked / Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries / Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Dreal1247:

Can anything good out of Billed and Melinda Gates. Immunizing other people's children without immunizing their own children. Always prophesying doom for Africa to intimidate and force their will on the people. We reject them.

As if it is by rejection. Be deceiving yourself, soon it will clear in your eyes.

You know how to reject but you have not rejected the poverty, insecurity in Nigeria.

Slaves that love their chains

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Coldie(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Amotekite afonja spotted. People from this race always vomiting rubbish from dem mouth like say na amala and ewedu dem go use reward them. Shioo
I said what I said and I can say it with facts.

Since the lockdown, all these rice, beans, yams etc they have been sharing all over Nigeria where do u think they have been coming from?

Do u think it's from heaven?

Don't u know that a region right now us cashing out like mad from agriculture. Do u think its by mouth?
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Coldie:
The east is at high risk. Majority of Nigerians in diaspora are from the east.

Plus the fact that the east is the poorest region in Nigeria, with the poorest people.

We need help from everybody both govt, both NGOs and everyone reading this, we need your donations and contributions in anyway u can.

Who let this dog out?

Yaba left management but why?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by infogeneral: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Truth is bitter. We pray the situation in Kano will not degenerate.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by mmaster: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-northern-nigeria-at-high-risk-gates-foundation.html
WHAT IS WITH THIS BILL GATES SELF. NA WETIN BE THERE PROBLEM SELF. WICKED SOULS
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Angelfrost(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2020
ntyce:
How many have seen the videos of Abokis washing their hands and drinking same dirty water.
They claim it will prevent them from coronavirus...

Isn't that suicidal?

Walahi, Gates and his wife knew before commenting that she saw dead bodies over Africa.

Expect Kano confirmed cases to surpass Lagos State in the next 2 weeks.

No common man, woman, or child is dying from this virus in Kano or any where in the North... Their immune systems have seen far worse!!!

No poor Nigerian is paying for the cluelessness and carelessness of her leaders... Please, tell that to Bill and his wife!!!

Those who brought the disease in are going to deal with its repercussions among their elite selves... Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Staro: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I am yet to receive news of any covid19 case amongst any of my relation, Enemy, friend of friends friends friend or Wife of enemy's friends friend.

Most of us arrived from all these infected countries prior to the lockdown tho!

Covid19 could be the greatest 21st century scam lipsrsealed

Oga, the dead bodies in US, Spain, Italy, China are all scam, abi ?
Even the World Health Organization is lying too. What about Nigerians
going through this ?

Foolish illiterate ... I beg, keep your opinion to yourself and stop
misleading Nigerians struggling to stay safe.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by kayo80(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

He has a point...

The same people said the whole Nigeria was highly at risk as at February, now they have shifted the goal post to the North.... Let them give over.

The North has seen the worst of the worst in decades, they will overcome this with ease, with very few mortalities... Mark these words!!!

Y'all should smell the roses... Covid-19 will remain mere common cold to the average Nigerian regardless of region. Next doomsayer please!!! undecided

I'm tired of these doomsday people. That's how, two months ago one guy sent me an audio recording on WhatsApp of one guy that claims he once worked for World Health Organization...he said he still has access to their data, and he claimed 45 million people will die in Nigeria of coronavirus in the next couple of weeks. I deleted the audio immidiately, and almost blocked that my friend that sent me that audio recording.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Ferdinandu(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Coldie:

Who told u the north is poor?

The east is poorer than the north
I know it is just that everyone seems to be mentioning this North. 80% of the federal government palliatives for the poorest of the poor all find its way to the rich North. Most of the international aids for the poorest of the poor finds it's way to this rich North. Most NGOs that works for the poorest of the poor find their way only to this rich North. Nigeria is indeed a weird country

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by MagnumDealzNG: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2020
I cant find a credible source, I was hoping you could help with that since you seem to know more about this subject mater
Kingrefreshed:

Use google. Type the " Link between Bill gate and HIV"

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Coldie(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Ferdinandu:

I know it is just that everyone seems to be mentioning this North. 80% of the federal government palliatives for the poorest of the poor all find its way to the rich North. Most of the international aids for the poorest of the poor finds it's way to this rich North. Most NGOs that works for the poorest of the poor find their way only to this rich North. Nigeria is indeed a weird country
Its corruption. And because the East keeps deceiving itself making people think we are rich while actually we are poor, suffering and smiling
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Coldie(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Who let this dog out?

Yaba left management but why?
You are not from the east but I am, so I beleive I have the full right to speak for my people
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by greypencils: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2020
Let all Almajiri's be wiped out abeg, those guys are pests, beggars and the very scum of Nigeria. Sebi they don't want to have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Angelfrost(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2020
kayo80:

I'm tired of these doomsday people. That's how, two months ago one guy sent me an audio recording on WhatsApp of one guy that claims he once worked for World Health Organization...he said he still has access to their data, and he claimed 45 million people will die in Nigeria in the next couple of weeks. I deleted the audio immidiately, and almost blocked that my friend that sent me that audio recording.

Their disappointment and frustrations will pile on as the weeks progress... The ones here that claimed our cases will become like Italy from April have since gone into their shells...

Let the wealthy globetrotters among us keep shaking and quaking in their shoes... The common man can't keep paying for all their sins... The average Nigerian will merely sit this one out, and watch them panic at the very top... The only thing stressing most common men is this dumb lock down.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Karemarealty288(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2020
ntyce:
How many have seen the videos of Abokis washing their hands and drinking same dirty water.
They claim it will prevent them from coronavirus...

Isn't that suicidal?

Walahi, Gates and his wife knew before commenting that she saw dead bodies over Africa.

Expect Kano confirmed cases to surpass Lagos State in the next 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by kayo80(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

No common man, woman, or child is dying from this virus in Kano or any where in the North... Their immune systems have seen far worse!!!

No poor Nigerian is paying for the cluelessness and carelessness of her leaders... Please, tell that to Bill and his wife!!!

Those who brought the disease in are going to deal with it's repercussions among their elite selves... Thanks.

"No common man, woman, or child is dying from this virus in Kano or any where in the North... Their immune systems have seen far worse."

GBAM!!!

It's like saying local chicken that drinks gutter water will die from small sickness that kills agric chicken that drinks clean water. Even Celebrity doctor, Dr. Oz was saying something similar some weeks back when he was talking about a time that Europeans called Africa the white man's graveyard, because white men would die of sicknesses like Malaria, when the Africans would shake it off easily.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2020
Dreal1247:

Can anything good out of Billed and Melinda Gates. Immunizing other people's children without immunizing their own children. Always prophesying doom for Africa to intimidate and force their will on the people. We reject them.
they are very correct.. the shit is real in the north.. .the figure doubles every two days in Kano where I am.... aboki is too dirty... hygiene is zero.... an average aboki believes he has taken his bath by merely performing ablution
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Coldie:

You are not from the east but I am, so I beleive I have the full right to speak for my people

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by selemempe: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Lilimax:
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation are looking for another wicked opportunity to start testing their Vaccines in the North.
They should vehemently resist them with their evil intentions. sad
negroes...smh
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Coldie(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea now swave
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Nitric(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Dreal1247:

Dunce!
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Emmani360(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2020
Dreal1247:

Can anything good come out of Bill and Melinda Gates? I'm sure you have used a computer with a windows os, I'm sure someone related to you has a profile on LinkedIn, I'm sure you must have typed something with Microsoft Word. If you renounce the devil, also renounce all his works instead of being selective of which ones to renounce. Gates foundation have donated more to Africa than any African billionaire. Most of us Africans just love being foolishly sentimental. Even a goat knows that nothern Nigeria will be hit hard if coronavirus starts spreading there. Do you know the amount of death Nigeria will witness if coronavirus gets into one of these IDP camps in the north. We complain when our politicians lie to us and we still complain when someone tells us the truth. Go educate yourself and stop listening and blindly following whatever propaganda theories deranged people make up in their mind and serve you on social media

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Chinkos99(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2020
True talk Sha
First give them proper education
Hello nairalanders
Today is my birthday
Show some love abeg
Airtime : O8118847515
Thank you
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by udemzyudex(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2020
Esseite:

Appreciate their gestures, how many billionaires on their level are concerned about Africa?...

Without their foundation, do you think Nigeria would have won the fight against polio?

If we have good leaders we won't always be at the mercy of this people.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by vasco01(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2020
We’ve worked extensively in the north because "it’s the poorest part of Nigeria. "

What is happening despite all top government high ranking are northeners

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by Fulcrum15: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Dreal1247:

Talking nonsense, gullible mind!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation by mayormick(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Dreal1247:

hmm.....are you for real, "prophesying doom"?. Most people know that north is the most vulnerable in Nigeria when it comes to being proactive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) / Causes And Treatment Of Body Odour / Man Risks His Life, Enters Inside A Hole Filled With Dirty Water To Remove Dirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.