Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé (52618 Views)

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by gbebodye(f): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
rip
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Coronavirus1: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bad omens Rip to the woman
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by ipobarethieves: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
sad
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by ExAngel007(f): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
sad
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by realstars: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wickedness Is The Virus That Controles Wicked Men. The Guy Will Never Have Peace.

Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by keleman992000(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
help a brother any amount the hunger too much ooo.
2177444179 zenith bank
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by jericco1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Hathor5(f): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
RIP

I am so sorry for her kids. cry
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Roozzaay(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
I can't believe i just cried for someone i never and would never met, sad cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by insperyadyou: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=YorubaKinging post=88539216]What's two time fiance ?[/quote English without tears
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
two time fiance...what sort of English is that.. or na me no go school?
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ishilove:
Chai, so young and beautiful cry

Is this fate or village people? This two were never meant to be together.
Nawa for you o angry
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Onucs(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Life's filled with ups and downs but greatness is keep putting one foot in front of the other... RIP to the dead
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Dollabiz: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
sad
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by redsun(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
They should sue the electricity company. Their gross recklessness and incompetence killed her.
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Alexaonfleek: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Something most kill a man.
it's a woman this time.
Rip to the deceased

I pray God takes care of the family she left behind
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by GreatResearcher1: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ningen:
Damn. Life is too short.
i don't want to go to court
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by GreatResearcher1: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
redsun:
They should sue the electricity company. Their gross recklessness and incompetence killed her.
stfu! na her ignorance killed her. who touches electric conductor with wet hands?
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by princesas44(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
dre11:
......How Jos mother of two was electrocuted days to her marriage to two-time fiancé

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/the-bride-who-was-taken-by-electricity.html
May Allah forgive her shortcomings, grant her Jannan and give her family and her husband the fortitude to bear the loss. Take heart.
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Jarus(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is exactly how a friend of mine lost his wife-electrocution from holding a pole (GoTv or Startimes pole)
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by GreatResearcher1: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dollabiz:
sad
be hapy bro. it's overpopulation that is puttin us in this mess we found ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by ecclize: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
honestly one can be too careful in this life...
every new dawn is a grace
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by AnanseK(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
stfu! na her ignorance killed her. who touches electric conductor with wet hands?

I think you may be the ignorant one. Read the story again. Carefully this time.
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by thorpido(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Who would have thought the pole would be carrying such electric currents?Sad fate.

1 Like

Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by toyinsalammy(f): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
R I P Fatimah
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by airminem(f): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
lipsrsealed Rip
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by andyanders: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ishilove:
Chai, so young and beautiful cry

Is this fate or village people? This two were never meant to be together.
Exactly. They were not meant to be together no matter how they tried. Something beyond ordinary
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by AsawanaDgreat: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
RIP
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by GreatResearcher1: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
AnanseK:

I think you may be the ignorant one. Read the story again. Carefully this time.
am too busy to read about hoes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.