Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé (52615 Views)

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by GreatResearcher1: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Ishilove:
Chai, so young and beautiful cry

Is this fate or village people? This two were never meant to be together.
[/s] How are you?
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by farem: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
"I then took the corpse home where funeral prayers were observed according to Islamic rites.”

"RIP"

As painful as this might sound, the above are unfortunate expressions we use to deceive ourselves. A dead person's fate is sealed while they have breath in their mouth. The rest is just feel-good religious jargons designed to tie us down by Satan.
Give your life to Christ while you still breath!
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by micflo28(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Her fate is cruel
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by SexytorresE(f): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Northerners and divorce just lik... someone should tag meme of that president for me �
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by sisisioge: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
They weren't destined to be together.... May God rest her well.
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by waynejesus: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Village people again

Dont forget to call us if your mouth dry and you won well Samsung start from 8 and iPhone start from 6 we are here to buy sharp sharp within lagos alone what's app is 07067752266
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by JOSH54: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
WHAT A SAD STORY BUT SUCH IS LIFE. R.I.P DEAR
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by ajimotoke(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is what happened when you refused to pay homage to your village people grin don't mind me jare.. What a sad moment for the wife to be and family so sorry. RIP
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Ishilove: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
What's two time fiance ?
Open your eyes and read the article well

1 Like

Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Punchline33: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Very tragic story. Anyone who read this story properly and didnt feel sad need psychological evaluation. When two people are in love, it is something extra ordinary. I feel for the man because it is not easy to be in love. Even after she has dropped two he still wanted her. I wish i could love that way, but I can't so I admire him.
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by AnanseK(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
am too busy to read about hoes

It is confirmed now. You like to comment on what you are too lazy to read.

Ignorant

1 Like

Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by GreatResearcher1: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
AnanseK:

It is confirmed now. You like to comment on what you are too lazy to read.

Ignorant
no sane human would touch electric pole without rubber gloves
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by ebopee: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
What a loss. So Sad, sometimes life is unfair but who are we to question God?
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by favour32(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dey run your matter sharp sharp.
Anything food hungry you wey you can afford arrange am.If na kpekus o
run am.
Chaotic Nigeria na express way to exit the Earth.
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Nehyooh(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
RIP
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Ytea(f): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
I know someone who loves as much as Ibrahim. RIP Fatima.
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by QwarkdFerengi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
i don't want to go to court
Fvck it, got a budget for the lawyer, though
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Dollabiz: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
be hapy bro. it's overpopulation that is puttin us in this mess we found ourselves.

You just nailed the fact. Many will never agree that we are overpopulated.they are quick to compare us with the United States where each state runs like a country and where major foreign companies have huge investment flow and create jobs.

The fulanis will have 10 wives and 20kids no job .
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Seun360(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
The man truly loves Fatima.
Life?
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by OdefaGirl(f): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Speechless cry cry cry cry

Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by GreatResearcher1: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
QwarkdFerengi:

Fvck it, got a budget for the lawyer, though
fvck it, i'm on the run for the month

1 Like

Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by QwarkdFerengi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
fvck it, i'm on the run for the month
Lol � � � it's obviously gon be a complete month lock down. President covikk keep on extending it. Hope you're cooling off somewhere nice for the month

Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by GloriaNinja(f): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
[code][/code]
Roozzaay:
I can't believe i just cried for someone i never and would never met, sad cry cry
Please can you help me out in this trying times. Hunger is too much.. I will appreciate anything you can do to help me out.. Acct num 0097851612, Access/Diamond bank
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Mrmicro: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
What's two time fiance ?
it means they were initially lovers nd suddenly she got married to another man, later the marriage didn't go well she got divorced n now 4 d second time she came back to her first lover.
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by MagnumDealzNG: 3:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Sad, may her soul find rest
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Let's incorporate the attitude of not touching antenna pole in our way of life. I have of heard of a similar case of somebody trying to navigate the antenna after the rain has just stopped.
If at all we need to fix a wrong, it should be disconnected from the socket from inside.
Rest in peace. Sweet mother.
Re: Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé by ZeusP(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Life is transient

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.