Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? (7921 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

[s]few abi
Be sincere with yourself
where did you find them to?
Instagram or Twitter or trendy fashion.com
There are numerous Wife materialistic ladies out there, keep deceiving yourself they're very few, you'll keep coming across your type.
If you hoe around you'll surely come across your type, if you found otherwise, dude you were just lucky
Maybe when you decide to be a better person you'll restrategize in the way you're searching and see the many good ladies out there
Then guys Biko keep going ahead sleeping around, plunging the Lady deep into what you already call them, Oga you've just been a part of the deed, you won't find better
Your old age would be one of loneliness and just friendship, nothing like a soul mate, when you die an hour might pass before your lonely body is noticed cause you have no companion to notice the exact time frame your weak sorry lonely heart stopped beeping
In your old age, you'll miss having someone to nag you and chatter with all the time, then you'll wish to have your kids or Grandkids around you but guess what!
They have their lives to live
You'll wish you allowed a woman to join in the pleasure of being with just you for the rest of her life[/s]
No one asked you for this epistle.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
CsRockefeller:

What about character?
characters differ for sure
everybody have good and bad characters in them
The degree of one over the other is the thing
good and character just have to be joined together, being morally upright comes with a level of goodness to people
you can see a slay mama with a good character
And see a decent lady with a bad character, good character is an individual trait,just that this trait has a degree to where it's found
you can see more good character decent ladies to good character indecent ladies
Good character is like a force that's being vibed through moral uprightness
A virtuous woman mostly come with a good character cause virtue is like a copulation of positive behavioural attributes
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
No one asked you for this epistle.
I felt like writing it which shouldn't be your problem.
You can as well write a memoir, that's your business Sire
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by KingWarri: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
ashewoboy:
baby daddy or marriage? what is your choice?

In 21 Savage's voice " be a married man right now I just can't."

I don't want to be a baby daddy either....

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
Nonsense.
Are you a man, you have no business with this thread, the question on this thread was directed to men not emotional and cry baby women.
You sound pained grin
Is it bruising your ego?
I know most of you don't like hearing the truth coming from women folks *kisses*
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

I felt like writing it which shouldn't be your problem.
You can as well write a memoir, that's your business Sire
The OP asked a simple question to men, instead you just keep posting shit, are you a man?

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
cooluzi:
hmm,what makes you a decent gal
Decency is of the mind and body
We already know the right way to do things
so if you're walking over 50% in that direction, sure it's okay to call yourself "decent"
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

[s]You sound pained grin
Is it bruising your ego?
I know most of you don't like hearing the truth coming from women folks *kisses*[/s]
Leave the men alone, stop trying to force your opinion on them. Can't you just respect the purpose of the thread

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
The OP asked a simple question to men, instead you just keep posting shit, are you man?
Dude calm down
I can be anybody
It's very possible you as a man had nothing to say in the supposed "male thread" yet just started making the group lively again by showing your resentment to my comments
Lockdown is making me have idle moments
You better leave me alone o cause I actually have enough time to spare for you and trust me you'll get tired grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
Leave the men alone, stop trying to force your opinion on them. Can't you just respect the purpose of the thread
In a way I'm actually enjoying your obvious discomfort
maybe you should try letting go cause obviously I've already written what I wanted to write *smiles*
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
I can't deal living in a house with a woman for the rest of my life, all the manipulations, nagging, stupid reasoning, fake love and entitlement is too much to handle.

I like peace of mind.

Don't forget the CHEATING

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Marriage isn't for everyone, that's all I have got to say

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

[s]Dude calm down
I can be anybody
It's very possible you as a man had nothing to say in the supposed "male thread" yet just started making the group lively again by showing your resentment to my comments
Lockdown is making me have idle moments
You better leave me alone o cause I actually have enough time to spare for you and trust me you'll get tired grin[/s]
I have made my stand about the topic already. You have no business making a comment here, just read. If you are idle during this lockdown, grab a cucumber and pleasure yourself with it.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Don't forget the CHEATING
That one na normal thing for females. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by GeneralPula: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
cooluzi:
sure,are you a decent one

Decent women don’t poke nose.. Thread is simply for men. She’s a sucker!

If she wanna rant about decency, she knows what do do..
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
I have made my stand about the topic already. You have no business making a comment here, just read. If you are idle during this lockdown, grab a cucumber and pleasure yourself with it.
The way you talk already gives an insight to the kind of person you are which is fine to me, trust me just drop this, I meant no harm or said anything demeaning in all I said
Many threads on Nairaland are mostly about a medium to demean the females so why are you angry when another one will still be opened very soon wink
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Decent women don’t poke nose.. Thread is simply for men. She’s a sucker!

If she wanna rant about decency, she knows what do do..
Walahi I just laughed out
Don't know why I find the outbursts amusing
You don't like hearing the truth abi grin
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

There are still good girls around just that they might not have it all
some are a bit socially awkward
Too bad most men are unconsciously looking for a ready made woman who has all the aspects of her life covered, those slayers are just sharp witted ladies that has seen the blindness in most of you men and using it to their advantage, you'll keep coming across them till you understand not all good ladies have what you're unconsciously seeking
Most of this unconsciousness has to do with sexual prowess and fashion sense
You have the work to do there
She's boring(upright) it's your job to mend her to your standards because ladies are mendable
Are you saying we can't get/find decent ladies who have got most aspects of life covered??
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

characters differ for sure
everybody have good and bad characters in them
The degree of one over the other is the thing
good and character just have to be joined together, being morally upright comes with a level of goodness to people
you can see a slay mama with a good character
And see a decent lady with a bad character, good character is an individual trait that's,just that this trait is has a degree to where it's found
you can see more good character decent ladies to good character indecent ladies
Good character is like a force that's being vibed through moral uprightness
A virtuous woman mostly come with a good character cause virtue is like a copulation of positive behavioural attributes

Sincerely, I'm lost. Please summarize.
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

[s]The way you talk already gives an insight to the kind of person you are which is fine to me, trust me just drop this, I meant no harm or said anything demeaning in all I said
Many threads on Nairaland are mostly about a medium to demean the females so why are you angry when another one will still be opened very soon wink[/s]
You talk too much nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Sincerely, I'm lost. Please summarize.
Good character is an attribute on its own and doesn't have a specific association but is like a close friend to virtue,which means
you can find good characters in more numbers of virtually upright ladies than non-virtually upright ladies
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by GeneralPula: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

Walahi I just laughed out
Don't know why I find the outbursts amusing
You don't like hearing the truth abi grin

Other girls on here have posted similar things that you said.

Ain’t nothing truthful about it, it’s just among the series of lackadaisical reasonings of Nigerian women .

Someday you’ll have a Son, till then you’ll never reason along with the Men.

This isn’t a movie...Nah reality!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
You talk too much nonsense.
I guess I love basking in my nonsense wink
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Ain’t nothing truthful about it, it’s just among the series of lackadaisical reasonings of Nigerian women .

When that time comes I'll teach my son Virtue, dignity, good characters is not just a female thing smiley so it'll be easy for him to relate with what he wants in a woman
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Are you saying we can't get/find decent ladies who have got most aspects of life covered??

Sure you can but seems like they're the minority few since you men don't really come by them so you're always left to complain
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

Good character is an attribute on its own and doesn't have a specific association but is like a close friend to virtue,which means
you can find good characters in more numbers of virtually upright ladies than non-virtually upright ladies

I get now and I completely agree.

For me, those slay nonsense doesnt even come first, its her character that I'm looking at from d very 1st day.
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Do you know what's doing you?
It's that cultural affluence of domesticated activities just for women
that's why it will be easy for you to go vulgar when females don't reason with you
that shows the level of whatever positive behavior you want in a woman that you obviously don't have
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by ashewoboy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

Decency is of the mind and body
We already know the right way to do things
so if you're walking over 50% in that direction, sure it's okay to call yourself "decent"

are you a virgin? by the way. I only asked guys question. I don't know what you are doing here.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I get now and I completely agree.

For me, those slay nonsense doesnt even come first, its her character that I'm looking at from d very 1st day.

Trust me when you find a good woman wanting to be a Baby Daddy would be the last thing on your mind
but first work on yourself to be the kind of person you want in your life or else you might just keep attracting your kind

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
ashewoboy:

are you a virgin? by the way. I only asked guys question. I don't know what you are doing here.
I love the new tone in your voice, seems more solemn
Being a virgin or not has nothing doing with voicing out truths and facts Sire wink
oh wait! you're even the OP
Better thank me for making your thread more interactive but really I think you men have to start hearing truths and facts *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by CsRockefeller(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

Trust me when you find a good woman wanting to be a Baby Daddy would be the last thing on your mind
but first work on yourself to be the kind of person you want in your life or else you might just keep attracting your kind

Be a Baby Daddy?....... I forbid such over my life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lamanii22(f): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
ashewoboy:

when they are not commenting, what do you want me to do? you too should shout lalasticlala.

You should modify your first comment then.... Once every page is filled with "lalasticlala" most people would lose interest... I don't know if you can delete comments on here, I'd have said you should remove 'em immediately....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? / Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.