Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? (3748 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
I want to believe there are no general precise parameters that indicates certain features for one to ascertain who belongs to the league of CLASS...

what do you think?

Is it their level of exposure?

Is it their portfolios?

Is it their academic achievements?

Is it their dress sense?

Is it their financial status?

Has it got anything to do with a persons demeanor?

Has it got anything to do with verbal or written expressions?

Is it sense of reasoning or maturity?

I threw open this question so I can understand the reasons of a friend who is seeking for a classy lady to marry despite having ladies in his circle who has all the feature questions I outlined above.

what else is the guy looking for, when he uses the term CLASS?

1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
$$$$$$$$$$
Plenty of $$$$$$$$$

Even agbero with cash dey turn classy when $$$$ day.
With $$$ Even if you mess people around you go inhale am with joy and happiness.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Shibaraba:
$$$$$$$$$$
Plenty of $$$$$$$$$

Even agbero with cash dey turn classy when $$$$ day.
With $$$ Even if you mess people around you go inhale am with joy and happiness.
huh? It cant just be money... I think, there should be more.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Goodmarlian: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Absolutely nothing nobody is special I was standing next to wizkid last year and I felt nothing why are people crazy about another person who shits and piss just like you.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Absolutely nothing nobody is special I was standing next to wizkid last year and I felt nothing why are people crazy about another person who shits and piss just like you.
u sure about that?
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Tozic: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
A
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by jawalis(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
That’s when we get things wrong in Life as individuals. Listen: I have lived personally to realized there’s NO FORMULA TO LIFE. That thing you considered as a parameter for “classy” might be “shit” to other. What works for me might not go well with you. I have been in Lagos for years now and I leant lots lots of lesson both intrusively and extrusively. Here, some guys claim to have level just cos they ride cars while we still ride on Danfo. But believe me, we still got to some places where I command respect and value while those guys were bullshit (am not saying money is not good nor am I satisfied with bikes and commercial buses). But here’s my point. Live your life and forget what other see you as. I do my things my way and I honestly do not tolerate shit, been classy doesn’t come with any criteria. I know guys who stays in a very nice apartment at GRA Ikeja and yet they aren’t different from those random guys out there. This issue of been classic or not once sparked outrageously sometimes where I stay and guys were like : which kind clothe he dey wear, how expensive are his legs (shoes), does he use XMAS? And lots of shit. But a lady settled it all by clearing the atmosphere then. Been classy is a product of your psychological build up; she said. And that was exactly what I had in mind.
If been classy is a product of what people wear; I can manage to get nice shirts and trouser and so does that make me classic? NO. If it’s measured by what type of car we ride in, then Naira Marley is classy right? NO. so believe with me, it all depends on your comportment as individual and how you manage you affairs with others.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Goodmarlian: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u sure about that?

Corona has proven that already everybody is human.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
I threw open this question so I can understand the reasons of a friend who is seeking for a classy lady to marry despite having ladies in his circle who has all the features I outlined above.
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Bluezy13(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I threw open this question so I can understand the reasons of a friend who is seeking for a classy lady to marry despite having ladies in his circle who has all the features I outlined above.

Define Classy.

Then we can start from there
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Corona has proven that already everybody is human.
Yeah, Are u saying we all equal in status and rank?

Take the animals for example. The lion is the king of the jungle, there is a reason for that...
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by yomi007k(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
If he attends class routinely? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bluezy13:

Define Classy.

Then we can start from there
Going by the dictionary meaning... it doesn't apply... cos it says stylish and elegant... but that doesnt work in this context.

An illiterate ex convict with irritable character with good dress sense and elegance cannot fall in that category of CLASS.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by bigiyaro(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
depends on your personal definition of "classy"
to me, people like ukwa and Mr IBU can never look classy to me, but they are rich in terms of money and are celebs too.
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by TCRC: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
shocked
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Johnson225(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
For me, it's more of dress sense and body carriage
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by ume1000: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Yeah, Are u saying we all equal in status and rank?

Take the animals for example. The lion is the king of the jungle, there is a reason for that...
but he dare not step into the lair of a cobra in others words one is a king only in one's domain
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Bluezy13(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Going by the dictionary meaning... it doesn't apply... cos it says stylish and elegant... but that doesnt work in this context.

An illiterate ex convict with irritable character with good dress sense and elegance cannot fall in that category of CLASS.

Then "Classy" is individualistic.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Unik3030: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
tell am say one day he go find wetin him dey search .........n that Na palava
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Vicachiever: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sweet in the mouth but bitter in the stomach. A must watch
SIDE EFFECTS OF MASTURBATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqN7NZrL1aY
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by scottyoloye(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Being classy is a function of self esteem,self respect, achievements, way of life and appearance...if you lack any of these, you ain't classy.... Someone said Mr Ibu is not Classy... Lol... He chose a career and he's successful in it yet you say he isn't classy.. in conclusion I think being classy is a function of how the observer defines "classy "

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Starboytwo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Someone that don't miss class

E.g, 'dah girl Sabi book die', offcourse, wetin you expect? She is very classy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by MadeINchenzen2: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
scottyoloye:
Being classy is a function of self esteem,self respect, achievements, way of life and appearance...if you lack any of these, you ain't classy.... Someone said Mr Ibu is not Classy... Lol... He chose a career and he's successful in it yet you say he isn't classy.. in conclusion I think being classy is a function of how the observer defines "classy "
is it not relative?
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Sabby1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Starboytwo:
Someone that don't miss class

E.g, 'dah girl Sabi book die', offcourse, wetin you expect? She is very classy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by merieam16(f): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
level of decency
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
yomi007k:
If he attends class routinely? undecided

this is it
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by ajademola2000(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
In one word, Discipline.
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by Lamanii22(f): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Johnson225:
For me, it's more of dress sense and body carriage

And behaviour coupled with etiquettes
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by yemmit90: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
jawalis:
That’s when we get things wrong in Life as individuals. Listen: I have lived personally to realized there’s NO FORMULA TO LIFE. That thing you considered as a parameter for “classy” might be “shit” to other. What works for me might not go well with you. I have been in Lagos for years now and I leant lots lots of lesson both intrusively and extrusively. Here, some guys claim to have level just cos they ride cars while we still ride on Danfo. But believe me, we still got to some places where I command respect and value while those guys were bullshit (am not saying money is not good nor am I satisfied with bikes and commercial buses). But here’s my point. Live your life and forget what other see you as. I do my things my way and I honestly do not tolerate shit, been classy doesn’t come with any criteria. I know guys who stays in a very nice apartment at GRA Ikeja and yet they aren’t different from those random guys out there. This issue of been classic or not once sparked outrageously sometimes where I stay and guys were like : which kind clothe he dey wear, how expensive are his legs (shoes), does he use XMAS? And lots of shit. But a lady settled it all by clearing the atmosphere then. Been classy is a product of your psychological build up; she said. And that was exactly what I had in mind.
If been classy is a product of what people wear; I can manage to get nice shirts and trouser and so does that make me classic? NO. If it’s measured by what type of car we ride in, then Naira Marley is classy right? NO. so believe with me, it all depends on your comportment as individual and how you manage you affairs with others.

I can tell you there is actually something called CLASSY which has more or little do with money. Though you can get all the money in this world and yet being classless.

No. 1 criteria of Classy people is INTELLIGENT/WISDOM. Another criteria is CHARISMATIC, WEALTH as well as BEING IN POSITION OF AUTHORITY. To some extent, BEAUTY AND HANDSOMENESS can give you class in society.

1. INTELLIGENT/WISDOM. This group of people dont engage unnecessarily in what most stupid or classless people would rather mess themselves around with. This make many to respect and see them as role model.

2. CHARISMATIC. Some are just born this way, some learn to be one, No matter what this set of people do or say, you will always feel or admire their present. They are the product of grace.

3. BEING IN POSITION OF AUTHORITY. i dont need to say much about this, you dont expect people in position of social important to be like ordinary citizens.

4. BEAUTY AND HANDSOME; if you are intelligent and smart, this can actually elevate you the upper class in our society.

5. BEING MORALLY SOUNDED. This can also give you a good class in society.

6. WEALTH. Being very rich is a class on it own. no matter how stupid a rich man is, he can still dine and wine with elites and influential people in society.

FINALLY: In our attempt not to give a damn about wealthy people or classy someone, we become proud, bitter, jealous and eventually wants to be like them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Magnoliaa:

this is it
huh?
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by GeneralPula: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
cool
Re: What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
yemmit90:

I can tell you there is actually something called CLASSY which has more or little do with money. Though you can get all the money in this world and yet being classless.

No. 1 criteria of Classy people is INTELLIGENT/WISDOM. Another criteria is CHARISMATIC, WEALTH as well as BEING IN POSITION AUTHORITY. To some extent, BEAUTY AND HANDSOMENESS can give you class in socient.

1. INTELLIGENT/WISDOW. This group of people dont engage unnecessarily in what most stupid or classless people would rather mess themselves around with. This make many to respect and see them as role model.

2. CHARISMATIC. Some are just born this way, some learn to be one, No matter what this set of people say or do or say, you will always feel or admire their present. They are the product of grace.

3. BEING IN POSITION OF AUTHORITY. i dont need to say much about this, you dont expect people in position of social important to be like ordinary citizens.

4. BEAUTY AND HANDSOME; if you are intelligent and smart, this can actually elevate you the upper class in our society.

5. BEING MORALLY SOUNDED. This can also give you a good class in society.

6. WEALTH. Being very rich is a class on it own. no matter how stupid a rich man is, he can still dine and wine with elites and influential people in society.

FINALLY: In our attempt not to give a damn about wealthy people or classy someone, we become proud, bitter, jealous and eventually wants to be like them.
interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Effects Of Redpills. / How Do I Handle Love Am Getting From Female Fans, See My Dm's(pics) / The Three Lies I Told My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.