Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Devil And The Deep Blue Sea - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (7393 Views)

The Devil And The Angel- Yay Or Nay? / The Devil In The Suit / The Handsome Devil I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 04, 2020
As he entered the cold and damp hall,the hall was filled with people.he strode towards a a set of empty table and chairs,he adjusted it to face the screen then he settled down.He skimmed the room only to find Derward,Grayson and Emrick seating at the far end of the room busy chatting with some people on their table.He got up and walked up to them,they smiled when they saw him.They exchanged pleasantries and also greeted the three other people on the same table.As usual the three girls smiled at him but he wasn't in the mood.He turned and mingled with some Africans.A nigerian who he learnt was the vice president son,also he greeted a gambian and two Rwandans before he moved to his place.His table was filled with wines,he smiled and sat down.He grabbed a bottle and a cup to serve himself when four other guests came to sit on his table muttering some word that sound like greeting.Two were ladies and two were males and they all seemed age ahead of him.He picked up his pods and inserted it in his ear.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 12:46am On May 05, 2020
Invited guests divepen kelvyncruz ann2012 Genius43 Purity 23 The big dream Mavikolo 2020 Skubido Egwolo pretty Kweensheba Damselposh Moura7 Dikelove Ultimate spice Kelvin coke

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by damselposh(f): 10:06pm On May 05, 2020
I yaff landed like land Rover, oya update sharp sharp.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Thebigdream: 10:10pm On May 05, 2020
I'm here already
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 06, 2020
He shook hands with them,one was indian,two were Pakistan.
He got to know The Indian name was Sunil Singh,an indian musician who based in canada.

Soon the film started with Nigerian slave trade Era,The pan african activities of African leaders;Julius Nyerere of Tanzania,Kwame Nkrumah of Gold Coast,Nnamdi Azikiwe of Nigeria.The reels also turned over to show about Colonial rule in Nigeria,Ghana,Tanzania,Gambia,Malawi and other African countries.Larry turned to check on his friends at the far end and noticed their eyes were glued to the screen.It showed about the exploration and exploitation of Mineral resources by the Colonial masters. They then showed the formulation of political party by African mouthpiece during the outcry of African Independence.Then the roles of Herbert Macaulay was put to play,he initiated the first political party in coalition with Cameroon called NATIONAL COUNCIL OF NIGERIA AND CAMEROON[NCNC].
They showed how France dominated and intimidated their colony through assimilation.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 06, 2020
Larry was happy for this show,at least it have been clarified that Africa was not a country but a continent hosting sixty-four countries.meanwhile,he had learnt that France had once colonized Canada,and Canada was called New France some years back.No wonder Canada is diversified in their lingua franca;English and French.Yet Canada shares border with the United States so thereby adopted the American English rather than Britain's.

Larry looked at the screen once more,the reels was now listing several reasons by different navigators why Africa will remain underdevelop or lets say Developing.He was stunned at the racial reasons of the white navigators especially that of Henry the navigator.He cursed under his breath,and swore angrily.
The indian turned to him
"You say you are an african-Nigeria to be precise"The indian asked in mockery.Larry got wind of it but chose to affirm positively.
"What will you say to this"?
"I will prefer calling it Racial prejudice"Larry spat out angrily and clenched his fist.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 06, 2020
"But its the truth.I wonder how ape-transformed with low scum intelligent will make Africa in diaspora developed"Sunil the indian rolled out in spur.The two pakistan and American who had just joined them laughed.
"You dey craze.Look at who is talking?Oh please will you give a reason why India was banned from the world cups and football forever"Larry who could not control it anymore lashed out in doles.
"Because of black magic.We always win through our magic.Its just being cool that the whole world is unable to stand up to our magic so sanctioning was the best option"Sunil bluffed.
"and you aint ashamed to say that"Larry replied.He got up and moved to another table,he never minded what they will say,they were actually laughing sarcastically but he had to ignore.That was the best option.

"This movie is a disgrace"A voice sailed the damp hall as soon as the movie ended.Larry turned,oh my God it was a guy popularly known as Ken Ifeajuna in His college.Larry could remember he was told Kene was born in canada.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 06, 2020
Larry sat well to view the charismatic speaker.He surveyed the room,his friends were all showing concern at the person with such indelible courage.
Ken Ifeajuna was dressed in a woolen winter jacket and gatored-lines navy blue chinose trouser.He trailed ken with his eyes as ken moved to the podium in front and stood.
"I repeat,this movie is a disgrace and should be garbaged with immediate effect,only God knows how many people this C.D have reached though i dont really care, but African have a better history than the slave era.Africa never came in existence during the slave trade.Down from the 10th century till date,we had always had a unique culture and root.So how dare the European and American Skunks rewrite our history for us.Let African speak for themselves.
Before the slave era,we had empires that had existed.We have the Benin Empire,Oyo Empire,Fulani Empire and even the igbos acephalous leadership.Why was all this not documented in history of Nigeria.The whites no nothing of our culture"Ken fired
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 06, 2020
Ken was visibly fuming on the mic.He surveyed the hall to see any reaction but none came so he continued.
"The reason for Afican undevelopness is the cause of the whites who will never leave us alone.Africans are not zombies or strange kalakutas from the descendant of apes.We were specially created by God.So White segregators should erase all erroneous idea that Africa is a country with Naked apes walking around.Africa is a promising continent and will move forward and even ahead of Asians,Americans,Australia,Europeans if we are fully given independence.
we are still refugees to the whites and we come running to them on our knees because of our primitivity and lack of developmental manpower.The Best Doctors in the world are from Africa.Lets mention african celebrities like Wole soyinka who taught at prestigious oxford.Emeka Emegual,who is the computer Engineer is from Africa.Lets talk about great revolutionary and trans-generational Authors from Africa-Ben Okri,Chinua Achebe,Flora Nwapa and others"
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 06, 2020
"This film show tonight is a perfect example of racial discrimination from the highest order.We are all one from God and not from Apes if only you can understand your bible better.Say No To Racial Prejudice.I redt my case"Ken concluded and started retiring to his seat.
Larry was suprised at the standing ovation that followed Ken to his seat.He was happy now,he looked at the face of the Indian and saw remorse written all over his face.He smiled satisfactorily and swore to know Ken.
"What an extempore but wonderful speech"A voice hollowed,the affirm to the voice was exuding.Larry felt elated.
Ken had expressed his negritude in front of fifteen hundred audience.
The Cinema light went dim immediately as rampaged followed.Larry could hear screams.Everybody ran helter-skelter and scampered for safety.He managed to escape through a makeshift window beside him.He ran,as fast as his legs could carry him though he did not know where he was running to but all he needed was to escape.But what had just happened?

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 11:53am On May 07, 2020
**************** He drove his Hyundai jeep into his compound,he killed the engine and alighted.He walked to his door and brought out the keys to his apartment and opened the door.He went straight to his fridge and drank water.He heaved heavily and sat on the sofa.He picked up the remote and switched the T.V on.
He heaved again as he undressed.
What a stressful day!.Today operation was almost a failed assignment but thank Ogun it has being established.Being a henchman to Chief Ikezie was an upheaval task which demands one totality.Though he made cool money from it yet it is a life and death adventure.Chief Ikezie always reward them handsomely after a successful assignment.This two bedroom flat he lives in at Ajah was bought by Chief Ikezie who released the house to him for nothing.

Ogunbowale went into his bathroom and returned few minutes after.He needed to rest because he will be meeting Chief for the final assignment tomorrow.Today assignment will be emphasized tomorrow to Chief Ikezie as usual.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Missmossy(f): 12:41pm On May 07, 2020
Interesting piece, keep it coming cheesy

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 07, 2020
He watched T.V for some minutes and slept off on the sofa.

His alarm rang by 3:00am.He snoozed it and slept.It rang again by 4:00am.Yes,it was time.

He got up and raced to the bathroom to shower and brush.He put on a flannel trouser and a lining shirt.He put on his boot.This was what he needed for today.Yesterday his heavy jeans did not grant him freedom to run when the police was hot on their heels after setting fire on the INEC office and stole the sum of four hundred million naira from the Office.He escaped but one of his boys Giwa was apprehended because he was shot on the leg.Well he trust Chief will arrange for his bail.

He opened the makeshift room and entered the room he called his power room.The room was filled with all diabolic paraphernalia eyes might not easily behold.
He performed his incantation quickly and wore some charms.He went out quickly.He went to a shelf and took two pistol and took time to load it.
He wore a singlet bulletproof.Today job will be tasking so he got ready for it.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 07, 2020
He got to Chief Ikezie office at exactly eight because of the traffic.He greeted the secretary and asked if the boss was around.She said no.So he sat down to wait for Chief Ikezie.

Chief Ikezie came thirty minutes later in his overflowing agbada.Ogunbowale got up and helped him with his briefcase.
"Wale how was your night"Chief Ikezie asked as they pranced towards the escalator.
"nice,i was preparing for today's job"Wale answered while operating the escalator button.They climbed the escalator.They stopped at the forth floor and strode to Chief Office.
The electrical door opened at selfwill as it welcome the visitor into its domain.Chief quickly sat on his rollerschair and faced Ogunbowale.
"Now wale you will deliver a letter to the chief Editor of sun in his house"Chief stated handing him a white pristine envelope.He knew what needed to be done so no long explanation is essential.
"I have bailed Giwa as you have said and i sent him on leave.So go with the rest"Chief declared with an air of finality.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Moura7(m): 3:26am On May 08, 2020
Nice
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 10:24am On May 08, 2020
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
She knocked at the door and entered the office of Pst Jeremiah Adenuga,the founder of Healing Stream Ministry.This ministry was a popular ministry which demonstrated dumbfounding healings,so pst jerry was popular in Nigeria.
Miss Rosaline had just been invited by her friend Betty who was a member of the church.She was single at 40 and so needed a marital partner.She work as the Accountant of one of the richest oil firm in Nigeria Brams oil company so she was super rich.
Being invited by her friend Betty who had told her confidently that she will find solution as soon she come across The Senior Pastor of Healing Streams,Pst Jerry Adenuga.
Presently the pastor was seating in his counselling section in his vast office.
She greeted him and sat down opposite him to study him.He was damn handsome and very young probably in his thirties.
"Good morning sir"She greeted.
"Good morning ma.I know why you are here.Magadalabosha.Jesus Christ"The pastor said visibly in spirit.
Rosaline sighs

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 10:42am On May 08, 2020
"Madam Rose you are forty and you need to marry.No man looks your way inspite of your beauty.A man from your village is holding you down from marrying"The pastor said shaking like a fish brought out of the water.Rosaline was shocked that this pastor knows her name.She was convinced he was a man of God.
"So what will we do now" Petrified Rosaline asked hastily.
"Mabaaaaaabababayege,i will need to conduct a personal deliverance with you alone in my house"The pastor replied
"Why in your house?why not in the church"Rose asked horrified.She caught the pastor licking his lips and staring at her breast.
"My house is surrounded by the Holy Ghost and power and that is the safest place to conduct a deliverance.For your case is a powerful one that demand my full attention.By the time i am through with the deliverance,you will marry"The Pastor said.If this was what will bring solution to her problem then she have to succumb.
"So when will the deliverance take place in your house?"She asked finally. The pastor nodded.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 08, 2020
Pastor Jerry gave her his house address and she left.
He bursted into lauggter"You can see that people perish for lack of knowledge.They are just too lazy to read their Bible and know the truth that will make them free.Anyway this lady is beautiful,i will make sure i deliver her on my bed tomorrow."He said still laughing mysteriously.

The next day,Rose parked her car outside the gate of Pst Jerry.She knocked on the black gate and it opened with Pst Jerry standing in front of her on singlet and boxers.
"Welcome God will hear your prayers today.I cancelled all the appointment i have just to attend to your case"He said as he ushered Rosaline to his beautiful compound.Rosaline who was surveying the compound did not see him lock the gate with keys.The compound was a paradise.It was a storey building like her house,But the difference was that no trees was in his compound which is directly in contrast with her compound filled with hibiscus flower,Frangipani flowers,Bougainvillae,and Purble hibiscus flower.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 08, 2020
But the Compound had a running fountain which was an amazing sight.She was still in her thought when she heard the"come inside"order from the pastors.She was ushered into the sitting room of the pastor and she was happy with what she saw.The room was an exquisite resplendent domain and she could not help overemphasizing it.But she was brought out of her reverie when The pastor asked her to kneel down.Wont he put on something better?she soliloquized rhetorically.
She obeyed.The pastor started anointing her head and speaking in tongues.She sighed.
She was shocked when she felt his hand handling her breasts but she kept quiet,True to a saying that operation makes an intelligent person mad.This was madness and she know it but she had no option.Soon the hand entered her blouse and cupped the breast.She saw the bulge in his trouser.This man is mad.
She got up angrily and slapped him hardly.
"Who do you think i am?a LovePeddler hunh?"She asked fuming
The pastor was rubbing his cheek,she turned to leave when he spoke
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 08, 2020
"I am with the keys to the gate.Listen i must sleep with you"The pastor said laughing.
"Not with me you fool.Just open the gate and let me go.I dont want the deliverance to hold anylonger"She replied hotly as her started beating faster.
"I am pastor Jerry,i get all i want by Will or by Force.An erected penis does not have a conscience"He said devilishly.He dragged her back as she made to leave.she screamed but he overpowered her and dragged her to his bedroom and locked the door.Rose started crying profusely pleading with him.
"Please pastor,i will offer you a million.I will seal my lips"Rose cried helplessly as he tore her long gown into shreds.he made for her bra and pant and tore it leaving her naked.
His manhood was visibly erect now.He dragged her up to the bed and prepared for business when she kicked him on the erected penis.He fell down immediately groaning in severe pains.
She rushed to his wardrobe and checked out for a decent dress to put on but he quickly got up and rushed at her in anger
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 09, 2020
The pastor waived a punch at her.she screamed while she lurked around looking for what to defend herself from this ferocious beast of a man.Her hand met a clothe hanger,she quickly grabbed it and crashed it on his head.
Blood rushed out in torrents,The pastor bent down wincing in pain.
she quickly took a blue suit coat and wore it.Thank God it covered her well up to knee length.She grabbed a piece of her torn clothes for evidence and fled out of the room.
When she got to the gate,it was locked.
She turned to see him coming dangling the keys.He wore a red short now.
"Pastor or whatever your name,open this gate for me"Rose screamed.Blood was still dripping from his broken skull as he came closer.
"You took that cloth to file a case for me.i will kill you"The pastor said brandishing a well sharpened bread knife.
Rose heart stopped in fright but she tried not to make it settle on her face.The pastor got closer,Rose immediately removed her heeled slippers and rammed it on his head.He passed out.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 09, 2020
CHAPTER SIX
Rose parked her Lexus RX330 in the remaining opening of Van.Chambers.
She alighted and climbed up the storey building to the Barrister office.
Vanessa Tony Wife had resolved to practice her Profession as a lawyer in Nigeria.After staying in Canada for a year to give birth to her last child Collins,she boarded a flight back to Nigeria without telling Tony because she knew he wont approve of it.When she got home that day to Tony suprise,He picked up a quarrel with her and ordered her to return back to Canada Which she disagreed and told him her plans to plunge back to the profession he met her before their marriage`Law'.
It was a bigger shock to him that Larry,Hyacinth and Collins returned to Nigeria two weeks later.This people are just too defiant blind to the fact that he was protecting them.But he allowed them have their way.
Presently Vanessa was the head Lawyer who employed over six counsels working under her.
Rose was Vanessa friend from school despite the fact that venessa was older.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 09, 2020
As Rose sauntered into Vanessa beautiful office that smelt books,anyway,it was a law suit.
Vanessa hugged her and asked Rose to her seat.
"Long time darling"Vanessa said and sat on the chair opposite Rose.
Rose never entertained any rigmarole or comments from Vanessa and plunged into her story,crying as she told the tales making Vanessa consoling her every now and then.
Vanessa was the one who had bailed her when she was locked up by the police after she had called on neighbours after she had hit the pastor on his head with her heeled slipper.
So Vanessa asked her to come over to her office so that they can file a case against the hospitalised pastor.The news was already trending on the papers with the headlines" DEMON POSESSED LADY BROKE THE HEAD OF PASTOR JERRY OF HEALING STREAMS"
Rose saw the headlines and that made her cried the more.Her wish now was to avenge justice against the devil called Pastor.
"We have to take the case gently because it is not a trivial case"Vanessa said patting rose hands.

2 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by skubido(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2020
PRE4:
Invited guests
divepen
kelvyncruz
ann2012
Genius43
Purity 23
The big dream
Mavikolo 2020
Skubido
Egwolo pretty
Kweensheba
Damselposh
Moura7
Dikelove
Ultimate spice
Kelvin coke

Nice wan OP

Following
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Moura7(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Lakesc: 3:44pm On May 11, 2020
Thanks OP, more inspiration... Pls do mention me when next u update ok. Rose should tread carefully bfore the con-pastor turns everything against her..
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 11, 2020
I AM HERE *SKUBIDO *LAKESC *MOURA7
We are continuing,invite others too
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 11, 2020

Vanessa drove her mercedes 4matic jeep into her garage.She parked and walked towards her office when he eyes met a white pristine envelope hanging on the pane of one of her counsel's window.She strapped it off and read the stamp.It did not carry any stamp.She was suprised why the letter was hung on the pane.There was more to this letter.she guffawed and took her strides up her staircase leading to her private chambers.
"Excuse me ma'am,some men were here"She turned to see it was Esq.Richard one of her counsel and was the youngest of them,twenty five years or less.
"What did they say"?she asked with her eye searching him through.
"They said they came to tell you to back of Madam Rose case or else face their brutality"he answered immediately.
"Is that a threat"?Vanessa said balancing well on her stilleto heels as she faced him squarely.
"Seem so because they were thuggish and looked dangerous"
"So"Vanessa piqued.
"Backoff the case ma'am"
"Leave them to me"Vanessa said and went away.

2 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 11, 2020
Vanessa barged into her office and sank on her chair.She removed her shoes and flung it away.
She quickly tore the envelope seal away and read the letter.
It was a death warranty on her family.Her heart failed temporarily when they threathened to annihilate Larry,Hyacinth and Collins.God how did they knw her children names.She punched some number on her phone and called Rose
"Please rush over to my office,there is problem"she said and cut the line.Twenty minutes later Rose rushed in wearing a long plinting gown.
"What is the emergency call about"Rose asked.
Vanessa flung the letter at her and carefully read her expression while she read through it.
"My God"Rose exclaimed with fright printed on her face.
"What did you want to do now"Rose asked.
Vanessa rose up above the sitting clients.
"This people have blown the whistle for battle so they should get ready to dance to the tune of my war chant"Vanessa outbursted in anger.
"It is time we invite the press and tell them everything"Rose said
"no not now"

2 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 11, 2020
Vanessa paced round her office visibly seething.Rose was now blowing her nose in silent sob.
The Door opened as the six junior counsel of Vanessa came in.Three ladies,three male.
Vanessa turned to face them.
"Yes"she snapped
"Ma i will love if you back off this case"Esq.Nicholas said waving a white envelope at her.The remaining followed suit by waving their envelope.
"Our family is on the line"Mrs Olabisi who was Vanessa P.A said.
"What"?Vanessa shrilled
"Our family will be in Danger if you dont back off the case"Mr Patrick said "it is written in the envelope we saw in our respective office this morning"he added.
Vanessa waved her own envelope to them.She saw fright plastered on their face.Rose sob got louder.Vanessa stole a glance at her and nodded.
"This is my job.You guys can back out but i will defend those people whose rights have being infringed upon.This is why we were trained"vanessa said.
"Woah"Four of them screamed in unison but Jacob and sandra nodded;
"We are with you"Jacob said.Sandra nodded.

2 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Lakesc: 6:36am On May 12, 2020
OP thanks for the mention.... More grace and inspiration to u... Someone can even imagine d wicketness this so-called "Men of God" do to desperate people seeking God intervention, may God deliver us....
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 10:41am On May 12, 2020
Lakesc:
OP thanks for the mention.... More grace and inspiration to u... Someone can even imagine d wicketness this so-called "Men of God" do to desperate people seeking God intervention, may God deliver us....

Bro this is an eye opener

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love Letters Back In Those Days / What Does Skin Toning Mean? / 1000+ Ebooks Free Download, Cool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.