Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Devil And The Deep Blue Sea - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (7379 Views)

The Devil And The Angel- Yay Or Nay? / The Devil In The Suit / The Handsome Devil I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 10:59am On May 12, 2020
Rose immediately picked up her bag and ransacked,she brought out the torn dress.
"Nessa,this evidence is no longer safe with me,i want you to help me keep it"Rose said handing the dress to Vanessa who examined it before putting it in her bag.
"A good affidavit"She said and nudged her counsel out of her office.
Rose stood up to go,Vanessa could see the pain in her eyes.
"Please be careful okay.I will fight for Justice,God will help us"Vanessa said.Rose only nodded and left.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The room was cold and damp,darkness made here its domain.In the large hall was about two hundred men on red attire standing.This was the elites secret rendezvouz.All over the place looked diabolic.It is just hard to explain but to cap it all this place intensed the aura of evil.A fire in the middle barely litted the hall,but the face of all inhabitant can be recognized.Oh my God,Pastor Jerry too was on red.Yes this was who they are in the hidden.Jerry was evil,he was just using Jesus name to deceive many

2 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Lakesc: 11:04am On May 12, 2020
PRE4:

Bro this is an eye opener
OP, yes it is... God is accessible to all, but this new generational churches do as if only their pastor have such access. Anyway, some people prefer their pastors to do the heavy lifting"nite vigil, prayes and fasting", while they wait for answer or healing just like that...
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 11:09am On May 12, 2020
Lakesc:
OP, yes it is... God is accessible to all, but this new generational churches do as if only their pastor have such access. Anyway, some people prefer their pastors to do the heavy lifting"nite vigil, prayes and fasting", while they wait for answer or healing just like that...

We need to be careful,not all that call that Name Jesus knows him truly.They are deceiver
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Lakesc: 11:12am On May 12, 2020
Haha, pastor jerry in red, bad guy... Since venessa husband and the pastor are in the same elite club, her husband may ask her to drop the case, but will venessa drop the case? OP, carry go.....,
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Lakesc: 11:15am On May 12, 2020
PRE4:

We need to be careful,not all that call that Name Jesus knows him truly.They are deceiver
Yes ooh, OP..
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 11:45am On May 12, 2020
There were mumbling inaudible words and bowing to the invisible.This happened for about an hour and then the Ring leader.The Don spoke.
"There is a case before us.Jerry have messed with the wrong victim but we as a brotherhood need to help him"
They all nodded sitting comfortably in their red chairs.Pastor Jerry was seen standing.
"I.G hope you have covered the case well"The Don asked a fat man who was the inspector General of Police.
"Yes i have told the press what to do,but we have a problem..Rose Lawyer"The I.G said.All eyes fell on Tony who was visibly shaking.
"Tony ask your wife to back off the case"The Don said.
"My wife wont hear of that,she is stiff necked,besides Rose is her friend"Tony managed to utter.
"Then lets kill her"A man spoke in anger.It reverberated in the hall.Tony looked,it was Chief Ikezie
"No,my wife cant die,i will try to ask her out of it"
"She needs to die"chief ikezie guffawed.
"God will punish that mouth of yours.Is it because you have no wife"Tony fired.
Chief Ikezie laughed

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 12, 2020
"This is not a time to quarrel"The Don screamed and silence returned."Tony if your wife dont back off this case,we will be left with no option than to consider Ikezie suggestion.We heard the Lawyer have arraigned Jerry to court.we want her to withdraw the case"The Don said.He turned to a muscular man heavily bespectacled.
"Chief Judge Adamu will preside over the case.You will have to arrange his kidnap so that you can preside over the case in his absence as his assistant"The Don told the Judge who only nodded.This was how the cabals work.They impede on the rule of law and then overturn justice to their favour.
"Elite rise"The secretary called as they all rise and continue their nocturnal activities.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Mum,dad did not sleep at his chamber last night"Hyacinth told Vanessa.They were eating breakfast at the dining.
"He told me he did"Vanessa said as she greased the toast bread with jam.
"I was at his chambers last night around 2'oo am to tell him my dream.He was not in"Hyacinth probed.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 12, 2020
"Then why is he tired if he had been sleeping all through the night"Hyacinth continued.
"I have known mum and dad sharing one room but since dad made money,he stopped sharing room with mum"Larry buttressed.Vanessa knew they were telling the truth,it was strange to her too.Tony behaves weird these days.He rarely goes to church,he no longer had breakfast with them.Whenever any one mention Tony dead parents,you will see fright written there on his puzzled face.He no longer had time for his children or wife,all he cares was his business this..His containers that..The most petrifying of all was that Tony who she knew as a sex lover no longer came closer to her let alone having sex with her.Something is definitely wrong but she just couldnt figure it out.Sometimes Tony will just scream,and she come to check on him,she will see him performing some exercise as if he was in a gym.Tony she married was never this way not until now..One day she had slipped into his chambers but found only documents and receipts.

3 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Lakesc: 11:11am On May 13, 2020
Thanks OP, waiting to see how Tony will handle this issue, and get Venessa to drop the case... See how devil wan take style ruin Tony's family
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 13, 2020
"Dad slept in his room"Tony said.They all turned to see Tony receding from the staircase on his black nightgown.
"Dad good morning"Collins greeted ran to hug Tony.Tony cuddled him and walked to the dining table,he sat down.Larry and Hyacinth greeted him.Vanessa kissed him
"Where is my food"
"Here is it"Vanessa smiled passing a plate of toasted bread,jam and sardine to him.
"Do you care for tea"Vanessa asked while pouring tea into his cup from the jar.
"I do"Tony replied but he caught the suspicious eyes on him.he kissed Collins once more and dug his teeth on his breakfast.
"Dad i was in your room yesternight but you were not in,i am sure because i checked your chambers and your room but did not even caught a sight of your shadow"Hyacinth said while fluffing sardines into her mouth.This girl is wise.Damn.what will i say to convince them.Tony heaved.
"I saw a car from my window driving in at dawn.Dont tell me it was you"Larry queried
"Let Dad eat"Vanessa ordered.
"Yes ma"The trio replied and faced their food.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Lakesc: 1:30pm On May 13, 2020
Thanks OP....
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 13, 2020
After breakfast,Tony called Vanessa to his chambers.They sat down facing each other.
"Hyacinth was right,i did not sleep home yesternight.i was summoned by those in power of this country.The reason they called me was because of you"Tony lied,he searched Vanessa face for an expression but found no one so he nudged on"They asked me to tell you to drop the case you are filing against Pastor Jerry"
"You called that inhumane a pastor,thats blasphemy.He is a disgrace to God"Vanessa blared off the script on purpose.
"Thats not why i am here,i am not disputing the fact that he did really bad but Jerry is a dangerous man and is capable of doing you great harm"Tony said slowly.
"I am trained for such person,i will not let him off the hook.This victim involved is my friend"
"You need to for the safety of Our children"Tony said calmly.
"There is nothing i can do now.The hearing is next month"
"Then withdraw the case"Tony gave an impatient reply.Vanessa face registered shock,Tony saw it.He had no option though.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Lakesc: 4:24pm On May 13, 2020
Following jejely, thanks OP...
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 13, 2020
"Tony you are mad,of course you are"Vanessa pouted in anger.
"You are talking to your husband this way"Tony barked hoarsely.He stood up in full length over Vanessa.Vanessa stood up and faced him squarely.
"A SAN like me should withdraw my case,do you know it could damage my reputation?"Vanessa shouted
"I dont care.my family life is on the line.Dont you get it"
"Tony i will never"

A loud bang was heard downstairs,loud hoarse voices was heard.
"Intruders are here"Tony said
"Criminals maybe"Vanessa added.
They ran downstairs only to see seven huge men on mask heavily armed with guns and lancet.Their kids were lying on their face in fright.At the sight of his parents,Three year old collins ran into the arm of Vanessa crying.
"Where is the torn clothes in your custody.The cloth Rose gave to you as an evidence"One of the gangstar ordered.Without much ado,Vanessa ran up and brought the dress and gave him.
They quietly left like nothing had happened.The children got up and ran up the staircase screaming.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 13, 2020
"The only vital evidence has been stolen Tony"Vanessa lamented and sat on one of the cushion.Tony smiled inwardly in relief.This elites club is damn desperate to let that hypocrite off the hook.At least the case will not hold now.
"I told you this before now but you wont listen.Thank God they did not shoot anyone"Tony said feigning anger as he collected Collins who was still crying from Vanessa.
"They want to cover this hypocrite who deserve to propagate satan behind bars"Vanessa reeled out in anger"Yet i will still not backout.I have to evidence now,The CCTV was working,i am sure it had captured all i need to bring this devil behind bars"she added and went closer to the CCTV appliance.she saw the light which showed it had captured an illegal episode." i will save this in my flashdrive"
Tony exhaled loudly in shock.What kind of unrepentant devil is this.
"You are a fool Nessa.If you vouch to pursue this case any further,then i will be left with no option but issue you a divorce"Tony said angrily and left.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 13, 2020
"Tony"Vanessa screamed out of shock,Tony stopped moving on the staircase.
"Is that how you want it?"Vanessa said crying now.
"Yes i will.Its a promise.You will hench the case or face otherwise"Tony retorted.
"I will not back off this case Tony.I will never.If you want a divorce go ahead and issue it.Since when did you touched me last to make me feel like a lady again?since when did you show concern and care to your children?You think all we need is your money hunh??we need your protection.I need to feel like a woman again Tony.Since you claimed you made it,your character changed.You did not made money when your parent were alive,but when they died.Your wealth started pumping in.Tony you suck.If you want to issue a divorce Tony,go ahead"Vanessa outbursted in tears and ran upstairs pushing Him out of the way.Tony felt his legs jerking uncontrollably.So his wife knew part of his secret if not even all.What kind of mess did he find himself.He could not opt out of the club now since he had dined with the devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 11:07am On May 14, 2020
Deep down in his heart he knew he cant live Without Vanessa in his life.Now he was tearing his family apart,he had always supported Vanessa in her profession until now.He could remember teasing her that he will burn down the court of law if she did not win a particular.He stopped her from her profession when he married her.He told her to take care of the children,promising her that after child birth,he will let her return to her profession.But the defiant woman returned from Canada after giving birth to Collins who was just three years old.But she returned and plunged into her profession without permission from him.Vanessa was an iron lady who never went back on her decision.She was bossy and domineering that her children respected and feared her than Tony their father.

He sat on the staircase to ponder on the next move.Yes the evidence was gone but she will never let go.oh ho!! he remembered the CCTV.he need to delete its contents but Vanessa wont hear of it.How he wish she knew he was just protecting her

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by skubido(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by AiteeAitee: 9:15pm On May 14, 2020
You need to work on your tenses. Learn the difference between past tense and present tense.

Also, try to proof read before dropping an update ; I've noticed absence of adequate punctuations in some paragraphs.
Nice work by the way
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 1:21am On May 15, 2020
AiteeAitee:
You need to work on your tenses. Learn the difference between past tense and present tense.

Also, try to proof read before dropping an update ; I've noticed absence of adequate punctuations in some paragraphs.
Nice work by the way

Thank you bro.I will try hardér
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 15, 2020
CHAPTER SEVEN

Charles drank his hot greenwish tea as he played game on his tablet phone.This was almost his point of duty during leisure.He believed that with this bittersweet tea,he will be able to dive into his bitter-sweet he hated to ponder about.His wife died while giving birth in England.The Elites Club demanded her soul in exchange for his power and afluence.What a sacrifice.His two kids were sent to his maternal home in Enugu which he hadn't heard from for a long time,yet his friends believed they were still at England.
Anyway that was all it took him to belong to Elites society.Though his name commanded respect but something was missing.Yes Joy was missing.He wished he could turn back the hand of time but no it wont happen.He had dined with the devil and the deed had been done.
He pitied the retinue of people who had just being incepted in the group last week.But the secret can never be divulged.Giving the blue sea enough room to swallow its ignorant victims ferociously.He heaved in sullen pity

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 15, 2020
He sipped his tea,you need to see his face squeeze.damn this tea possessed a mixed taste just like his mixed emotion of sorrow and Joy.
The joy was the contract worth multi million dollars he had just won,which will automatically make him appear in forbes list as one of the richest men in the world,probably the six hundredth or seven hundredth.
The sorrow was that his family was incomplete.Oh no!his wife was exchanged for his power and wealth.He quickly mopped the tears in his face.He had been cheated thrice.First he was asked to sacrifice his father.six months later his mother was requested just like Tony Ejike.
He pitied Tony when he was ordered to tell his wife to hand-off Jerry's case.
It will be hard to tell Vanessa to throw the case out of the court just for no reason.Jerry needs to be prosecuted and punished,this was not the first time he was alleged such scandal,the most annoying part of the story was that he always got away with it just because he got The Elites club tampering justice for him.

2 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 19, 2020
Pastor Jerry packed his Lexus SUV in his Voluminous two storey church garage,his members leaped for joy when they saw him as some members came to hug him and collect his bags.he smiled and greeted them.
"I know they are telling lies against you"Many members chorused.
Some media personalities were around to interview him.He shooed them off and told them he was not ready to talk.Trust the media,they still hanged around even till Pastor Jerry mounted the pulpit to preach.They started taking pictures of him.Pastor Jerry started with choruses which he started displaying some hip steps even to the amazement of his members.Anyway they followed suit.You wont even be able to differentiate between the clubs and the church.
The media did the coverage.

Then it was time to preach.Pastor Jerry started with his testimony.He made reference to The rape issue and sweared he was innocent.He continued until he heard someone screaming at the back.He looked at the two emerging figures coming to the front.

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 19, 2020
Two men in black suit and dark glasses came to the front and snatched the mic from him.Pastor Jerry could recognize them very well,they were his rival cult members when he was still a cult leader in University.

The congregation were in total shock.
"Good morning church.I am Dele aka Danger,i was formerly a cultist in school alongside my friend beside me-Kweku A ghanian.We both belonged to the Buccaneer Confraternity while your Pastor Jerry was the head of the then in school"the tall intruder stated.
The church screamed in suprise.Pastor Jerry!!

Pastor Jerry was already sweating,he was moping his face with a white handkerchief.

"His name is not Jerry like he claims,his real name is Daniel Akinyele,the son of The Arch Bishop of Lagos.His father disowned him when he was expelled at year four in University.He was on the run when The Buccaneer and clashed in the battle for supremacy.We killed every member of Black but he escaped unhurt"The other man said.The church were in shock.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 19, 2020
"Daniel Akinyele was the head of the confraternity until he was expelled.I am sure God love him to still keep him alive.This rape issue about him that is trending now is true.Back then in school,He raped two girls in one night unknown to him that they were I and Kweku girlfriend.We vowed to kill but he escaped.I am not here to do any harm to him but we have witness here today"Danger said.Immediately Vanessa and Rose ushered in six beautiful ladies into the church.
Pastor Jerry wife fainted immediately and the church went into disarray as everybody ran helter skelter to resuscitate her.
Vanessa grabbed the mic and turned to Pastor Jerry.
"Daniel or whatever you call yourself,i told you i will bring you to book.You sent Robbers to collect the only evidence we have,i mean Rose torn clothes.But now i have more than enough evidence to prosecute a dog like you"Vanessa said.Rose moved up the pulpit and slapped him then she spat on him"you think you can rape me and go scot free,bastard like you"she added.

2 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 19, 2020
Special guests invites Lakesc. AiteeAitee Skubido Divepen Silver1996 ena5four Princechigozie ghostwrier0147 Jameskudooski kingpaul07 casnova
i aff forget the rest name sha,my brain is doing off and on.

I have updated ohh,read and enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 19, 2020
"They are lying church"Pastor Jerry managed to stammer.
"If i hear a word from you fool,i will blow off your head and damn the conequences"Danger blurted out in anger as he pointed a pistol at him.
"Hypocrite shut up ohh"The whole congregation cried out and shunned Jerry.
"I have charged you to court,i promise you will rot in jail"Vanessa declared and threw the mic on jerry body,he winced in pain.
The six beautiful ladies took turns in slapping him.
"You wont escape this time around.You always have people backing you up before but not now"one of the ladies said.The rest five nodded in agreement.They pulled off his suits and tie"you dont deserve to be a pastor"another lady said.

"Hello church,sorry i am late.I am the first wife of Daniel and these are his kids"A robust woman came into the church dragging two kids along with her.
The one thousand five hundred congregation screamed in bigger amazement.
"Daniel left us at jos,ran here to open a church and call himself Jerry"The lady said.
"Daddy"the kids said

2 Likes

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Lakesc: 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
grin Pastor Jerry would be wishing if only the pulpit would open and swallow him, saving him from this disgrace... Thanks OP
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Lakesc: 4:10pm On May 19, 2020
PRE4:
Special guests invites
Lakesc.
AiteeAitee
Skubido
Divepen
Silver1996
ena5four
Princechigozie
ghostwrier0147
Jameskudooski
kingpaul07
casnova

Ever present OP... OP, ur brain is stable in the name of jesus that pastor jerry abi daniel preaches... LOL
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
"you are a heartless nincompoop,you did not worth to be my father.I wonder how you are the well acclaimed pastor.Hmm You were a cultist when you were living with us in Jos"The first girl of seven spoke

Pastor Jerry wife who had just being rescucitated was now crying.She moved to him and slapped him"No wonder you asked me to abort my pregnancy two times and you refused to marry me legally"she said sobbingly.
"Heii,my ears are full already" the assisting Pastor Benson said.
"You are a disgrace"Vanessa poised and left the church premises.
Oh my God!the press were around and covering everything.
"I am doomed"Jerry inhaled.He was sweating profusely.
The members were moving out of the premises silently.some were throwing heated statement at him.Rose left too,she was satisfied at least.

Jerry wives pounced on him delivering punch wherever their hands met.His present wife even picked up a mic and crashed it on his head.He started bleeding and begging for forgiveness.
The police intervened and took him away

1 Like

Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by ena5four(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2020
PRE4:
Special guests invites
Lakesc.
AiteeAitee
Skubido
Divepen
Silver1996
ena5four
Princechigozie
ghostwrier0147
Jameskudooski
kingpaul07
casnova

Baby Boy, I'm So Sorry I Didn't Respond To Ur Call On Time, I'm Just Getting Used To Nairaland Forum, Don't Worry Bwoy I Got Ur Back.
Re: Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by JamesKudooski(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2020
PRE4:
Special guests invites
Lakesc.
AiteeAitee
Skubido
Divepen
Silver1996
ena5four
Princechigozie
ghostwrier0147
Jameskudooski
kingpaul07
casnova

Op, thanks for the invite ooo. I feel honoured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are There Any Creative Writing Schools In Nigeria? / Love Letters Back In Those Days / 1000+ Ebooks Free Download, Cool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.