Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] (12550 Views)

Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Fidelismaria: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2020

where's my popcorn?
to those who will try this pls ooo do so after covid-19
Make boys no use hunger anger burn you

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
The remaining 1% who wouldn't chase consist of the following:
1) Crippled women,
2) Women with amputated legs,
3) Women with any handicaps or restraint that stops them running,
4) Heavily pregnant women,
5) Add yours smiley

What are you waiting for? Use my tip to get that pretty girl's attention and let her chase you. wink grin grin grin
The ones that are too lazy to chase but, shout thief
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
you try this in my area, I bet you they will burn you with tyre
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by danielistics(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
Some will think I am lying, but you must read to the end to grasp the master key I am dropping for free. This simple and short tip will work wonders, even on stubborn and very pretty girls. With this master technique, no female is beyond your reach.

To be brief, to get 99% of girls to chase you vigorously, adhere to following (please be patient and read to the end to get it):
(1) Put on good clothes, and be at your best.
(2) Be confident and bold (you will really need these). There would be no need to memorize any pick-up lines, or learn any manner of approach.
(3) Station yourself at any route your crush or target is sure to take (or will most likely take). If it's a free area, the better for you. Once you have done (1), (2), and (3), you must not relax because the fourth step, which is the final step is the most crucial and delicate. It will demand skill and agility. Let's go,

(4) As your heartthrob approaches, grin quickly snatch her handbag and valuables and start jogging in a straight line. smiley

I swear, 99% of girls will chase you vigorously if you can do this. Some people think I am lying; just wait until girls like petypriñcess, SweetCuñt97, fuñmisticqueen2, casalindaa, pocohantãs, Otedola's daughters, etc start chasing me when I do this. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Alimzy20(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
This op na devil based on no.4
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Martinez39s(m): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Ariza:
Which kind chase be dis? grin grin
... a hot and vigorous chase. wink
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Skepticus: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2020
grin

Good satire. Almost got me
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Martinez39s(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why are no testimonies forthcoming? sad

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Omar09(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Why are no testimonies forthcoming? sad

Those who tried it, didn't make it. It's sad, but they were overwhelmed by their girls. A minute of silence.
Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Martinez39s(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Omar09:
Those who tried it, didn't make it. It's sad, but they were overwhelmed by their girls. A minute of silence.
Too bad. grin Like a scam pua tutor, I would blame the adherents of these principles for not following them rightly. grin

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Omar09(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin
Martinez39s:
Too bad. grin Like a scam pua tutor, I would blame the adherents of these principles for not following them rightly. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Augla1: 12:34am On Apr 29, 2020
GreaterDC:
WTF, Some girls are just known to be absurd, even with all this hint, they will see oppose you and give you a groundless excuse.

and beside, i did nt see 'FUND', abi girls don get phobia for money

Guy you use brain borrow money from LAPO ?

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] by Belafonte(m): 3:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
Some will think I am lying, but you must read to the end to grasp the master key I am dropping for free. This simple and short tip will work wonders, even on stubborn and very pretty girls. With this master technique, no female is beyond your reach.

To be brief, to get 99% of girls to chase you vigorously, adhere to following (please be patient and read to the end to get it):
(1) Put on good clothes, and be at your best.
(2) Be confident and bold (you will really need these). There would be no need to memorize any pick-up lines, or learn any manner of approach.
(3) Station yourself at any route your crush or target is sure to take (or will most likely take). If it's a free area, the better for you. Once you have done (1), (2), and (3), you must not relax because the fourth step, which is the final step is the most crucial and delicate. It will demand skill and agility. Let's go,

(4) As your heartthrob approaches, grin quickly snatch her handbag and valuables and start jogging in a straight line. smiley

I swear, 99% of girls will chase you vigorously if you can do this. Some people think I am lying; just wait until girls like petypriñcess, SweetCuñt97, fuñmisticqueen2, casalindaa, pocohantãs, Otedola's daughters, etc start chasing me when I do this. grin grin grin

Sorry is your name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me / Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.