Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife (114999 Views)

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen / Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo Akanbi For Beating Oba Dhikirulahi Olabira / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by roqrules04(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Marlian king

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by frog12: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
police suppose arrest the highness !

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Racoon(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Any wonder the funky oba is always misbehaving?

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by foxxydude: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fire down baba grin

18 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
I fear who no fear woman

If they really wanted to bring you down, only God can safe you.
History are full of examples.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by ThatFairGuy: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
He's a disgrace. To those saying he's an adult and has the freedom... He has done more than wrong, if he wants to enjoy his freedom he shouldn't have decided of becoming a king. Anyone in position of authority has a way they MUST comport themselves. If not, you wouldn't be complaining of some misdeeds of our authorities.
Ako rederede bani oba angry

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by WildChild00(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Oghene shocked
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by jericco1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Marlian �

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
So abroad ladies come to Nigeria to prostitute with the hope of hooking up with an elite. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by emkz: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
If this King has sense, he'd go and placate that woman to save what is left of his dented reputation.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by simple250: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wow ,wonders shall never end

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by spirul77: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Royal highness
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Digitalstarlite: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Careful of women
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by dazzlingd(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
A king with weed is a king indeed

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by mkoabiola: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Leave my oba alone ooo
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by AfroKnight: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Waltonz:
Though I didn't check the name, check it, it must be Yoruba. Why? There are things Igbo or even Hausa traditional leaders will never do.

Lol. Snuff and kai kai na paracetamol abi?

Anyway, you need to score a cheap ethnocentric point real bad. Knock yourself out.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by AOB1: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
This really surprised me shocked
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fear woman o cool

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by 1stola: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
PicLtd:
Hehehe, yoruba dey try sha.

Oba to n fa gbo bi were.

Emir of Iwo. Kaare O!

grin grin
Still better than some OSU igwes doing human sacrifice rituals at Okija...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by cenaman(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
His Royal Highness...

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Salisun(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
The janger king.
Na I'm choice tho
E no concern me
M here thinking abt the aftermath of covid 19

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by AmazingELixir: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by xreal: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Madam ex-wife.

We know that you both smoke the thing together.

You wouldn't earn my sympathy, not even with this video.

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by DontBullshitMe: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Weed is good.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by ifeelgood: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmmm, when crime refused to give way it means big men are involved in it.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by weedfada(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Baba o! After some puffs, u begin to see things with your 3rd eye... A discerning spirit takes over u.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
NwaNimo1:
My nigga...the Emir of yoruba land

[img]https://media./images/d87a5ef260f8d1f7c9ccd1253150162c/tenor.gif[/img]
After rolling joint na to suffer cancer of the lungs grin

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by DanseMacabre(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
No levels sef. grin

Oba still dey use white Rizla smoke.

Jonsing Oba. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by seanwilliam(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fear woman

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by tayebest(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
sarrki:
Though I don’t smoke

It that is freedom of choice

He’s an adult

That’s what he chose to do

Don’t let us be hypocrites

Most people do this

So know big deal

In as much I don't also see nothing wrong in him smoking, he should keep the "Alfa" mentality he always want to be pocessing. Who is he trying to deceive? mtcheew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Kemimarch16(f): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
This woman want to finish this king by fire by force

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / Show Pictures Of Africas Art And Archaeological Treasures / Kalabari People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.