Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife (114985 Views)

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen / Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo Akanbi For Beating Oba Dhikirulahi Olabira / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Charly68: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
No wonder the king turned to a terrific boxer

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Olarewaju89: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Waltonz:
Though I didn't check the name, check it, it must be Yoruba. Why? There are things Igbo or even Hausa traditional leaders will never do.

Try and get sense na

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by LincolnLynn(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Grand patron, spiritual leader, Chief priest, earthly God of the marlians Kingdom. Every marlian home and abroad dey prostrate.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by alphacode: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kab'igbo'osi o!!
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Waltonz:
Though I didn't check the name, check it, it must be Yoruba. Why? There are things Igbo or even Hausa traditional leaders will never do.

Stop all this pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by biafraisdead(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
WildChild00:
Oghene shocked
Bingo.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Arewa1408: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
No wonder he behaves and talks like FFK. Agberos unite.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by valarmorghulis: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Women
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by IbotNugida(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO REACH THE ANCESTORS
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Baamm(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Abeg free his royal highness.... how do u think they communicate with ancestors
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Amalekki: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
See as Baba just enter full concentration mode
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by SPius: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nwodosis:
grin This justifies why he's addressed as "His Highness" in reality.

Ok now.

It has often been stated that once you can successfully communicate on the radio, then you can nail TV presentation. I started my broadcast media journey on television before gaining radio presentation experience. I am not in a good position to judge that. I love both and I find both very exciting and rewarding. [url]Listen to past episodes of the Doing Business radio programme here.[https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/post/radio-is-it]

[url]Read the article here.[/url]

77.4% of Africans have access to radio. Radio is king when it comes to media opportunities in developing countries. We can use it to build our human resource. We can use radio to promote the entrepreneurial spirit by inspiring millions, and promote essential business skills.

Read article here.[https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/post/radio-is-it]

See photographs from our past events and activities here. [https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/gallery]

Over the years we have come to understand the potential far-reaching impact of radio in developing countries. Radio does not have the same limitations that Television or Digital Media has. Radio transcends levels of education, socioeconomic levels, languages, religious and political affiliations, and even age groups. [url]Listen to past episodes of the Doing Business radio programme here.[https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/radio-podcast]

Read the rest of the article here...
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Kay25(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Haa and the Oracle chose him?abi oracles too Don dey smoke weed ni

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Wettoid123: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
woman what is ur problem?
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by brainworkng: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ur head is really paining u, tribalism is the reason people like you is still backward angry
Waltonz:

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Jaqenhghar: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nwodosis:
grin This justifies why he's addressed as "His Highness" in reality.

[img]https://media1./images/7087448e46e65a5a5b2dc6ef1f49490f/tenor.gif?itemid=4515933[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by golddare: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVehfW4h41c

The ex-wife of the Oluwo of Iwo has released a video of the monarch rolling up a joint to smoke, after she granted an interview accusing him of numerous vices.

Chanel Chin, who has a son named Oduduwa with the King, said during her interview with GIO TV that the Oluwo married her after raping her when she was drunk. She also accused him of hiding the fact that he had other baby mamas and children. She further accused him of deception.

She went on to release a video to the interviewer and made other accusations that caused viewers to fear for her safety.

One of the videos released purportedly shows the Oluwo of Iwo rolling up marijuana to smoke.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/4/video-purportedly-showing-oluwo-of-iwo-rolling-up-a-joint-is-leaked-by-his-ex-wife.html

This is just a confirmation because we know that his excesses were some of the attributes of members "green revolution ". Anyways he can still weather the storm if he can stop taking it otherwise his fall may be great.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by AmazingELixir: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin grin

Na dem agbero naim dey hold major position for that wasteland.....like Emir of Iwo, like Lagoon oba like drug baron of bourdillon like Mc oluomo ....na dem dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by PROJECTBASE: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Waltonz:

You dey find trouble now, abi. Better apologize before opening your forefathers' yansh
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Realcash224(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Malians
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by biafraisdead(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
WildChild00 is a fraudster, please nairalanders should take note. If he talks to u about any business please and please do not listen to him, he is a fraudster I almost fell victim. Please beware.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by WildChild00(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
biafraisdead:

Bingo, this ur late father ugly when him young no be small, na from him u inherit ur 'ugliness', worwor Bingo.

biafraisdead:
Which kind prophecy be this one again? Meaning the end of COVID-19 is not yet in sight in our country since it has not fulfilled destiny.

rtdCivilservant:

What is the bulk oil volume, crude oil type and the flow rate of the well? Reply me so that I will know if I will proceed with this. Should the conditions meet what i want, I will pay $3billion. Get back to me so that I will come with my team for the necessary observations and inspection and perhaps hand over the cash to u.

Thief thief, scammer like you!

Madara12 for Scamming people in the programming and web designing section
biafraisdead This one is to insult the good people of the eastern part of Nigeria
rtdCivilservant, this one is to scam job seekers in job section
techgeek12 This one is known for general scamming, google it and see for your self

All this belongs to one man

1 Share

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by nairalandbeast1: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

After rolling joint na to suffer cancer of the lungs grin

You ignorant one

Lots of people have cancer of the lungs

And are non smokers

It will shock you all em weed smokers will live a very healthy life

And you might be bed ridden before you die
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Seventy7kings: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stupid woman! Weed wey big men, top politicians dey smoke. Sometimes, you've got to be high. Abeg free that king. He's a real niggarrr grin

ps: but white rizler too dey form smoke.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by WildChild00(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
biafraisdead:
WildChild00 is a fraudster, please nairalanders should take note. If he talks to u about any business please and please do not listen to him, he is a fraudster I almost fell victim. Please beware.

I will kill you.......

biafraisdead:
Which kind prophecy be this one again? Meaning the end of COVID-19 is not yet in sight in our country since it has not fulfilled destiny.

rtdCivilservant:

What is the bulk oil volume, crude oil type and the flow rate of the well? Reply me so that I will know if I will proceed with this. Should the conditions meet what i want, I will pay $3billion. Get back to me so that I will come with my team for the necessary observations and inspection and perhaps hand over the cash to u.

biafraisdead This one is to insult the good people of the eastern part of Nigeria
techgeek12 This one is known for general scamming, google it and see for your self

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by lokho(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lanretoye:
That’s privacy

Abi privacy
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Babapyro: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Waltonz:
Seun,lalasticlala,mynd44 ,attend to this tribalist asap
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by biafraisdead(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
WildChild00:

Bingo. It is obvious Bingo is seriously frustrated, I will continue to torment u until u say no to fraud. Since u carried ur fraud to my side, na that day u miss road, cos I will always speak out so that other nairalanders will not fall victim. WildChild00 aka Bush meat aka Bingo.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
He should be arrested like others since he was caught in d act...this is against out constitution imagine wat he could do if he overdoses himself no wonders these afonja obas keep raping girls and marrying them...if he was broke he could steal after been high...but I thrust Buhari and yinubu to also grant him presidential pardon Kia a whole obs war a shame to the afonjas spits

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Babapyro: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Only an hypocrite or a stupid degenerate will be surprised by this news.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by biafraisdead(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
WildChild00:

I will kill you.......

Bingo
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
His Highness. getting Highness with some special breed of ganja. Feel Iree man! Nothing do you. Legalize it and I will advertise it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / Show Pictures Of Africas Art And Archaeological Treasures / Kalabari People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.