Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife (114935 Views)

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen / Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo Akanbi For Beating Oba Dhikirulahi Olabira / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by opeey(m): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:
Though I don’t smoke
It that is freedom of choice
He’s an adult
That’s what he chose to do
Don’t let us be hypocrites
Most people do this
So know big deal
smoke is different from smoke. that is marijuana that is contraband not just cigarette.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Wisdomway: 12:42am On Apr 18, 2020
I like him he never pretend like other leaders in our country

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by princepalace: 12:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Obama is also an igbo weed addict. Marijuana is part of our daily life. Everybody at one time or the other pertake in it - through drug administration, hair cream and other ways. Though, i dont support smooking of it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Lipscomb(m): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2020
The thing pain him... how many professors you have your family.
PericomaNwankwo:

Lol I can imagine the type of knowledge that's in your head. Typical yoruba man. Travel you no gree, read kwanu you no gree. Even Hausa people are better than you slaves
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Kingrefreshed: 12:58am On Apr 18, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVehfW4h41c

The ex-wife of the Oluwo of Iwo has released a video of the monarch rolling up a joint to smoke, after she granted an interview accusing him of numerous vices.

Chanel Chin, who has a son named Oduduwa with the King, said during her interview with GIO TV that the Oluwo married her after raping her when she was drunk. She also accused him of hiding the fact that he had other baby mamas and children. She further accused him of deception.

She went on to release a video to the interviewer and made other accusations that caused viewers to fear for her safety.

One of the videos released purportedly shows the Oluwo of Iwo rolling up marijuana to smoke.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/4/video-purportedly-showing-oluwo-of-iwo-rolling-up-a-joint-is-leaked-by-his-ex-wife.html

Nigerian Keyboard warriors association (Nairaland chapter)

Fuel is now 17.73 dollar per barrel thats about 27 naira a litre now.

Can we protest for the first time in our lives?? Lets use this time ,join forces together and make our voices heard.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by MetaPhysical: 1:02am On Apr 18, 2020
How do we know this is Oluwo?

The person look like him.

Imagine Tagwaye rolling weed and then we bring it to internet and say look at Buhari rolling weed.. Thats exactly what this is.

She said she was drunk and he raped her, was she still drunk when he said marry me, and she said yes?

Which kind alakoba be this girl now?
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Benjamin4388(m): 1:12am On Apr 18, 2020
I finally found someone in royalty or politics I might actually like to know in person..your esteem Highness.."No I dont smoke, maybe once in a blue
When the tention gets thick than there's nothing to do
Through the windows of my soul, open the blind
My eyes get shut but I open my mind"-how high jcole

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by lomprico(m): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:
Though I don’t smoke

He’s an adult

Most people do this

So know big deal

is weed smoking legal?

fucçking hypocrite!
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by lomprico(m): 1:48am On Apr 18, 2020
spafu:

Smoking Marijuana is not legalized meaning it's an illegal act. Shame on you. Why do police go about arresting people cultivating or smoking hemps? You really have no shame defending what's wrong.

that's the #1 characteristic of a brainless zombie.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Macbennie(m): 2:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Nairalanders re prophets��

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by PericomaNwankwo: 2:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:
The thing pain him... how many professors you have your family.

Fool, you can't even make a complete statement. I guess your brain is also incomplete. Disabled and mentally incarcerated fool. Poverty stricken bastar.d. Do I blame you, your parents failed in parenting, you're a product of the typical yoruba parenting. Decayed brain with zero intuition. Pua!!! Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by myrates: 2:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Baaaba o! King figbo foyin
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Besk: 2:51am On Apr 18, 2020
chimezieeze98:

The ex-wife of the Oluwo of Iwo has released a video of the monarch rolling up a joint to smoke, after she granted an interview accusing him of numerous vices.

Chanel Chin, who has a son named Oduduwa with the King, said during her interview with GIO TV that the Oluwo married her after raping her when she was drunk. She also accused him of hiding the fact that he had other baby mamas and children. She further accused him of deception.

She went on to release a video to the interviewer and made other accusations that caused viewers to fear for her safety.

One of the videos released purportedly shows the Oluwo of Iwo rolling up marijuana to smoke.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/4/video-purportedly-showing-oluwo-of-iwo-rolling-up-a-joint-is-leaked-by-his-ex-wife.html

This is really below the belt and very uncalled-for. I used to really like this Chanel Chin, based on the interviews of Chief Ogundoyin and what he said about her. Equally, I’ve always disliked this Emir of Iwo because of his irascible ways.

However, this interview has made me lose all respect for this woman. Your husband (whilst you were still together) allowed you to record him in his private moments. Why use it against him just because you have beef between you now? It’s really childish and disgusting.

For all those already shouting crucify him without proper evidence, it might be cigarette then Emir was smoking. It just might! Many smokers abroad usually buy their tobacco, filter and wrapping paper in bulk. It works out cheaper that way and I’ve seen so many prepare their smoke in the offices, on the trains, in so many places that’s it’s not such a big deal even though I don’t like the act of smoking.

Let’s be careful before judging.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerians are hypocrite, yuu gulp and legalize alcohol that has the potential to kill millions but not weed that's a medication...#Legalize
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by mysteryman2014: 3:10am On Apr 18, 2020
What a king! Buh sha how come she recorded this, was she already preparing for this endgame?

Egungun be careful o.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by mysteryman2014: 3:11am On Apr 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Is she not a Jamaican ? Why is she seeing weed as a bad thing

All is fair in war.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by mysteryman2014: 3:15am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:
Though I don’t smoke

He’s an adult

Most people do this

So know big deal

Not when u are leader, your seen as role model.

This like license to all your subjects to do same.

Imagine a parent cautioning the child against taking weed and the child retorts that after all the king smokes as well, how will the parent respond?

So as leader your position subsumes some of your self interest.

My 2pence.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by wisest10: 3:23am On Apr 18, 2020
chimezieeze98:

Many marlians dey sha...
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by ThatFairGuy: 3:55am On Apr 18, 2020
BUT IT IS NOW PUBLIC angry

Miracle1991:
he didn't smoke in public
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by mukthar2000(m): 4:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Paramount smoker.

Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by wildernessVoice: 4:30am On Apr 18, 2020
I now understand why he changed the title of his ancestral stool to emir.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by mufex(m): 4:32am On Apr 18, 2020
I like him more now. Real G man.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Aknashvillian17: 4:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Oluwo is a senior "Malian" of Nigeria. Also, Grand commander of Nigerian weed smoker!
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by ddeola: 4:43am On Apr 18, 2020
No wonder wey d guy dey misbehave. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Aknashvillian17: 4:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Oluwo is a senior "Malian" of Nigeria. Also, Grand commander of Nigerian weed smoker.[b][/b]
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by GEEBITE: 5:08am On Apr 18, 2020
You are the hypocrite here. So if a governor is caught smoking especially of the PDP stock,will you applaud?Also you should not use most but many in this context,did you do a personal survey?
Btw your spellings are always atrocious,dont you have a spell check on your phone?
sarrki:
Though I don’t smoke

He’s an adult

Most people do this

So know big deal
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Aidlyfe: 5:10am On Apr 18, 2020
She can go hang herself... The Oluwo is a great man, funny how the Whites tell us that Whiskey is good but Ogogoro is bad.... n we choose to believe them.

Your Highness, I have fallen in love with you knowing that you smoke weed, weed is gooood; fights all types of cancers, very medicine.. Kabiyesi ooo
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by Mruwa1(m): 5:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Once woman know ur secret and u done mess up or drive them just know say that ur secret done turn gossip
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by GEEBITE: 5:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmmm see false assertion.Obama smoked marijuana when he was living in New York after finishing graduate school in the early to mid 80s. He has kicked the habit away many years back. I dont know about cigarette sha because his wife said something like him never smoking in his children's presence.
princepalace:
Obama is also an igbo weed addict. Marijuana is part of our daily life. Everybody at one time or the other pertake in it - through drug administration, hair cream and other ways. Though, i dont support smooking of it.
Re: Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife by ademasta(m): 5:21am On Apr 18, 2020
King

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Show Pictures Of Africas Art And Archaeological Treasures / Kalabari People! / Ramses, Cleopatra, Nefertiti: Original Egyptians Were Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.