Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God (8505 Views)

How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God / Why Do People Lie Against God? / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by MuttleyLaff: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
hahn:
Yeah. That's because he's connected to TMH wink
"Do not marijuana get drunk on wine, which leads to reckless indiscretion.
Instead, be filled with the Spirit.
"
- Ephesians 5:18

Everything in moderation sha, wink
Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by hahn(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Do not marijuana get drunk on wine, which leads to reckless indiscretion.
Instead, be filled with the Spirit.
"
- Ephesians 5:18

Everything in moderation sha, wink

Spirit = Marijuana wink
Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by MuttleyLaff: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
hahn:
Spirit = Marijuana wink
You wish wink
Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by hahn(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You wish wink

I KNOW. Remember the "burning bush" Moses came across and saw a male buttocks?

Yes, that was Marijuana grin
Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by MuttleyLaff: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
hahn:
I KNOW. Remember the "burning bush" Moses came across and saw a male buttocks?
Yes, that was Marijuana grin
One thing about you guys, is that you have bible knowledge, pity its only heart and head knowledge but not spirit knowledge you have. Look for instance, how you know about the "burning bush," how Moses turned around to investigate it and then alleging he saw a male buttocks. What!?

Anyway fyi, first, "burning" is an misnomer, because the bush was on flames, it wasnt burning, was not burning at all, lol, so nothing like "burning bush" OK, you want to go technical or semantic, right. It might be a "burning bush," but since it wasnt consumed up by the fire, they werent any emitting smoke, like you'll have with spliff or marijuana, lol.

Second fyi. About "Moses saw a male buttocks", this is clearly an oxymoron, the way, manner and how you misreported the narrative because Moses did not see any male buttocks whatsoever anywhere hahn. Sorry to have burst your floating soapy pretty bubbles, lol
Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by hahn(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
One thing about you guys, is that you have bible knowledge, pity its only heart and head knowledge but not spirit knowledge you have. Look for instance, how you know about the "burning bush," how Moses turned around to investigate it and then alleging he saw a male buttocks. What!?

Anyway fyi, first, "burning" is an misnomer, because the bush was on flames, it wasnt burning, was not burning at all, lol, so nothing like "burning bush" OK, you want to go technical or semantic, right. It might bea "burning bush," but since it wasnt consumed up by the the fire, they werent any emitting smoke, like you'll have with spliff or marijuana, lol.

Second fyi. About "Moses saw a male buttocks", this is clearly an oxymoron, the way, manner and how you misreported the narrative because Moses did not see any male buttocks whatsoever anywhere hahn. Sorry to have burst your floating soapy pretty bubbles, lol

Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by MuttleyLaff: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by MacCantStopMe: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s4/images/orijin-bitters.jpg[/img]
My guy/miss, make I pass you, this chilled bottle of orijin instead, lol
Please drink responsibly though, lol.

I've always suspected you to be a jolly man grin
Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by MuttleyLaff: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
MacCantStopMe:
I've always suspected you to be a jolly man grin
Jollificating nobi crime or sin nah.
Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by CAPSLOCKED: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Adakintroy2:

God is rightouse he does not kill without a just cause according to the bible.

VERY IDĮOTIC.
WHEN THE WORLD IS FIGHTING AGAINST CORPORAL PUNISHMENT AND DEATH SENTENCE FOR EVEN THE BIGGEST CRIMES, ONE DELUSIONAL RELIGIOUS MØRON THINKS IT'S RIGHT FOR HIS DEITY TO DROWN AND KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AT ONCE, INCLUDING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND LITTLE CHILDREN.

IF IN THIS DAY AND AGE WHERE HUMANITY IS FIGHTING AGAINST SLAVERY AND CRIME YOU STILL DERIVE YOUR MORALITY FROM THE BIBLE, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS IN AN ASSEMBLY OF SANE MEN.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by Perfectbeing(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
A certain man placed a fountain by the wayside, and he hung up a cup near to it by a little chain.
He was told some time after that a great art-critic had found much fault with its design. "But," said he, "do many thirsty persons drink at it?"
Then they told him that thousands of poor people, men, women, and children, slaked their thirst at this fountain;
and he smiled and said, that he was little troubled by the critic's observation, only he hoped that on some sultry summer's day the critic himself might fill the cup, and he refreshed, and praise the name of the Lord.
Here is my fountain, and here is my cup. Find fault if you wish, but do drink of the water of life
I only care for this. I would rather bless the soul of the poorest street cleaner or rag-gatherer than please a Prince and fail to convert him to God

- Spurgeon (All of grace)
Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by Image123(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

VERY IDĮOTIC.
WHEN THE WORLD IS FIGHTING AGAINST CORPORAL PUNISHMENT AND DEATH SENTENCE FOR EVEN THE BIGGEST CRIMES, ONE DELUSIONAL RELIGIOUS MØRON THINKS IT'S RIGHT FOR HIS DEITY TO DROWN AND KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AT ONCE, INCLUDING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND LITTLE CHILDREN.

IF IN THIS DAY AND AGE WHERE HUMANITY IS FIGHTING AGAINST SLAVERY AND CRIME YOU STILL DERIVE YOUR MORALITY FROM THE BIBLE, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS IN AN ASSEMBLY OF SANE MEN.

A man does not know himself; he thinks he is a great deal better than he is. But the moment he sees himself in God's looking-glass, he says "I was shapen in iniquity."
Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by Adakintroy2: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

VERY IDĮOTIC.

It was for a just cause. You take the aspect that suit you. I cannot stop you from being who you are as far as the truth goes. " every imagination of their heart was evil" that was the build up text. Pharoah was tormentor of children of helpless slave. Before God stop him. It was a rightouse judgement. It had a cause.but Those don't matter to you.

those save were the good ones. Not neccesarry Christians or religious. There were no religion then perse.

Your stand is pseudo moralistic. Design to draw sympathy or hate depending l. It's chidish. Boko Haram is at the door l..I bet our soldiers are trying to reason with them. Evil exist good exist.

You can fake naivity all you want but Hitler existed. I know in your utopia there will be no prisons. We we all hold hand and sing till the sun come up.

I want to sleep I will lock my doors.don't lock your.

American is the most advance nation as far as reasoning is concern. They still own the biggest nuclear arsenal.

Rational men indeed. Discussing slavery with gun under desk.
Re: Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God by hahn(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s4/images/orijin-bitters.jpg[/img]
My guy/miss, make I pass you, this chilled bottle of orijin instead, lol
Please drink responsibly though, lol.

It's guy.

I am on a break from drinking but thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? / If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.