Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Won’t Explain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won’t Explain (1945 Views)

Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2020
She doesn't care about the truth, she just wants the emotions behind whatever she is griping about to be validated. Doesn't matter if she is wrong, lying, delusional or illogical - none of those things matter to her - only feeling understood and validated does.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Women don’t need a “yes” man.

Decisive, assured guidance is what emotional creatures like women need.

A man with a plan; contingencies for all scenarios,
strong enough to say “no” if it’s not in her best interest.

That’s your job: to protect & guide her. Decide for her.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2020
When you’re taken care of by a capable, confident man, you don’t feel the need to worry about things, because the burden of solving difficult problems doesn’t lie on your shoulders. That’s HIS job - your job is to create a space for Him to lead: support, love & nourish Him!

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Leading is a big responsibility.

Being in charge means you’re in charge of her needs & wants (it’s crucial to know the difference,) her hopes & fears (you must manage both,) her dreams & desires

You have to fulfill & guide her; know her better than anyone, perhaps even herself

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2020
With great power comes great responsibility, son. Now go smash everything you can before you get fat, bald and tricked into marriage."- Real Dad

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Of course, a woman can say her opinion, but only if her husband allows it or if he asks her for it. If not, she isn't allowed to criticize his statements and has to obey his orders without contradiction.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2020
A man should make sure that his wife can live in the security, safety and ease she felt as a little girl under the care and guidance of her father.
Without responsibility, without big problems, without the madness of the world.
Care for her!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2020
The goal of a wife should be to support her husband in achieving his goals

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Women who are obedient to their husbands are much more satisfied, happier, safer, have much less fears and worries. They know that they are doing it right and making the man happy and proud.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
A Man should do everything to become stronger and more successful.

A woman, on the other hand, should do everything to become softer and more devoted.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2020
For women it's difficult to make and implement decisions. They constantly question them, change their minds and revoke them. They become insecure, anxious, nervous. Therefore it is important for women that a Man makes decisions rationally and implements them energetically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2020
If a woman notices that her influence on his decisions becomes too strong, that he even changes his mind, she automatically begins to question him, just as she questions her own decisions. She becomes insecure, anxious, nervous again but above all rebellious and disobedient.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2020
But if your wife recognizes that you are ready to make decisions and implement them with willpower and perseverance, she will automatically follow and obey with conviction and joy.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pain and tears are a woman’s most cherished form of entertainment

Depriving her from suffering is the same as depriving her from sex. She will seek it elsewhere.

Never feel guilty for your cruelty

It’s a necessary evil.

Learn life.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2020
You want to stay friends,
don’t involve money.

You want to stay lovers,
don’t involve others.

You want to stay happy,
don’t involve ego.

You want to stay family/relative,
don't involve business.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Explain by baralatie(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2020
bojbest:
She doesn't care about the truth, she just wants the emotions behind whatever she is griping about to be validated. Doesn't matter if she is wrong, lying, delusional or illogical - none of those things matter to her - only feeling understood and validated does.

exactly what you are doing now!
she must be doing exactly what you did right now
Re: I Won’t Explain by baralatie(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2020
bojbest:
The goal of a wife should be to support her husband in achieving his goals
and here is where you have a huge problem
Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
A woman will make million excuses for a fuckboy, but be ready to leave at the first mistake of a "nice" guy. Why? Because she would rather forgive sins of masculinity and punish the good deeds of weakness. Niceness isn't attractive. It's repulsive.

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
How do you become so high value? By focusing on your purpose. Your goals come first before anything. A woman is not the journey, she comes along for the journey. Never put a woman first before your purpose if you want to be a man of HIGH VALUE.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Don’t ignore the red flags. She’s single for a reason. Men aren’t passing up on good women.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Today’s women are told that they’re ENTITLED to “Mr. Right”, a guy who’s going to come in and completely take care of her. This is why you see women on your timeline having ridiculous demands and expectations, but will NEVER say what they have to offer.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
A woman’s job is to figure out a way to make men invest as much as they can (money, time, attention) before she gives him sex.

A man’s job is to figure out how to invest little as possible to get sex.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Women would rather share an attractive alpha male, than have one average looking beta male who is loyal and loves her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Women ARE Replaceable. They are NOT scarce, they are plentiful AND expendable.

Once you fully grasp and understand this concept, you will NEVER chase women again.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Your goals, not a woman, should be your priority. When you ignore her and focus on your mission, she will do anything to try and get your attention.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
A woman is valuable when she’s young and hot

A man is valuable when he’s strong and rich

Women play the beauty game

Men play the power game

Powerfull man + Hot woman = Love

Be somebody and the world listens and respects. Remain a nobody and perish in obscurity.

Choose.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Women would love nothing more than having male friends because it’s a nonstop constant flow of free attention, validation, and a shoulder to cry on without having to give him sex. Men gain nothing. Women offer nothing to men besides sex.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
A woman’s past is like a credit score. If she has divorces, abortions and a high notch count. Then she will have a low credit score and is a bad risk for a man. Why would any man think he could succeed where all those past dudes have failed?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Women desire men that put themselves first. By prioritizing yourself and your purpose FIRST, she becomes MORE ATTRACTED - not less attracted.

Be challenging. Be dominant. Be unpredictable. Be assertive.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sometimes you gain by losing.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
it's only when you bleed that you find out which of your allies were predators in disguise.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Happiness is a state of mind.

You can have everything going against you and still be happy.

You can have everything going for you and be unhappy.

Make your mind stable, and detach happiness from externalizes.

Meditate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is 4 Million Naira Enough For Me To Travel / Jk / What Do You Hate About Being Attractive ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.