Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Won’t Explain - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won’t Explain (1952 Views)

Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Never choose a man whose ideologies change as per his partner’s needs. He is basically a hypocrite with feminine traits.

If you want a long term relationship, seek for

- man of words
- man who respects opinions
- judge him by his previous relationships

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Aging makes those women weak who think beauty is their only weapon to manipulate men instead of brain.

Older men have wisdom and money, reason behind many young girls fall for old smart guys.

Women will hate it but facts are facts.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Life is one long process of teaching people how to treat you, and discarding those who won't get on board.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2020
A well liked person is nice to all, suppress his views and live a mediocre life.

But successful person brings large audience, loud applaud, and of course some haters.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2020
If you create an interesting life, women will naturally be drawn to you. Women love success, confidence and excitement. A man who focuses on his own goals and makes his mission his priority will have way more success with women than the man whose sole purpose is to chase girls

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2020
The difference between success and failure is measured by who can outlast those who quit at the first sign of adversity.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Never take dating advice from women. Women can get laid by being nice to men. It’s that simple. Men need to be attractive, confident and successful.

Nice guys aren’t getting laid in droves and men know this.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2020
When others try to hurt you, they hurt themselves. When they cheat or steal from you, they impoverish their own character. Leave wicked deeds where they happen. Don't pick them up and carry them forward in the form of resentments."

- Marcus Aurelius, The Meditations

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2020
Men,

Your woman is not your mother.

Even though your mother is someone's else woman.

If you treat your woman as your mother,

She will treat you as her son.

Therefore, she will look elsewhere for sex and attention.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2020
I salute every man who learns this sooner in life.
Pussy will not fulfil you.

Never.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Adasun(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2020
bojbest:
Pain and tears are a woman’s most cherished form of entertainment

Depriving her from suffering is the same as depriving her from sex. She will seek it elsewhere.

Never feel guilty for your cruelty

It’s a necessary evil.

Learn life.
dis got me.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2020
Your life doesn’t have to be complicated. Eliminate the unnecessary.

A simple life is a happy life.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2020
He who is only an athlete is too crude, too vulgar, too much of a savage.

He who is a scholar only is too soft, too effeminate.

The ideal citizen is the scholar athlete, the man of thought and the man of action."

— Plato

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Haters will come, don’t listen to them.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
I’m a forex trader and looking for a job in an investment bank anywhere.

If you have any information about how I can get one, please share this post, I’ll contact you privately.

Thanks
Bojbest.
Re: I Won’t Explain by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Set some goals.
Stay quiet about them.
Accomplish them.
Post results only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who's The Favourite Person In Your Life Currently? / Advice Me What Do I Do!!! / VIDEO: Is This A Kid? Can A Child Of Her Age Really Say Those Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.