Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Fear Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Women (2713 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / “after God, Fear Women” See What Got People Talking On Social Media After / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Women by LordKO(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2020
The male gender doesn't need to fear the female gender - the female gender is neither evil nor smarter than the male gender. Aside biological differences, both genders are the same in every other aspect of life - intellectually, morally, emotionally and psychologically. While as human beings, regardless of gender, we all aren't of the same ethical leanings.

Some human beings are of the manipulative ethical leanings (majority of women belong to this group for a particular reason) while some are of the diplomatic ethical leanings.

Disingenuousness, not smartness/cleverness, is what makes anyone of the manipulative ethical leanings dangerous - even an im^becile can take to disingenuousness, so it isn't rocket science. People who belong to the manipulative ethical leanings always outshine each other in bad things. But they can never outsmart and/or subjugate people who belong to the diplomatic ethical leanings - self-conquest and innate self-realization of each individual of the diplomatic ethical leanings are what make them superior over people of the manipulative ethical leanings.

Disingenuousness, imperiousness (crassness) and opportunism (expediency) are the major hallmarks of people of the manipulative ethical leanings.

5 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Tweiker: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Joshkeith:
should I follow you so that you won’t feel bad? should I follow men and talk about women? Because I follow women doesn’t mean I can’t talk about them. So what’s your point? Don’t worry I’ll follow you so that you’ll have peace. In everything you typed, what correction did you make? Maybe you should go back and check. From eat shit to other childish memes. Oga, I’ll follow you. Sorry.

grin

Woman-wrapper wants to break his long standing tradition of following women about by the tail and I'm the cause! shocked
Guy, I'm really sorry.

Look, I'm not even bother you're following two women on my books in real life
You dream and fear, I eat and enjoy grin

Insecure men fearing women since 1566

Re: Fear Women by Joshkeith(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
LordKO:
The male gender doesn't need to fear the female gender - the female gender is neither evil nor smarter than the male gender. Aside biological differences, both genders are the same in every other aspect of life - intellectually, morally, emotionally and psychologically. While as human beings, regardless of gender, we all aren't of the same ethical leanings.

Some human beings are of the manipulative ethical leanings (majority of women belong to this group for a particular reason) while some are of the diplomatic ethical leanings.

Disingenuousness, not smartness/cleverness, is what makes anyone of the manipulative ethical leanings dangerous - even an im^becile can take to disingenuousness, so it isn't rocket science. People who belong to the manipulative ethical leanings always outshine each other in bad things. But they can never outsmart and/or subjugate people who belong to the diplomatic ethical leanings - self-conquest and innate self-realization of each individual of the diplomatic ethical leanings are what make them superior over people of the manipulative ethical leanings.

Disingenuousness, imperiousness (crassness) and opportunism (expediency) are the major hallmarks of people of the manipulative ethical leanings.

makes sense
Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Originalsly:
Bro.... women and men don't think the same..... they are wired differently. Certain behaviours by women should be expected.... it is their nature.... the same way it is in the nature of a man to 'cheat'. What is not in the nature of a man is to be verbally abusing women.... verbal abuse and condemnation is in the DNA of a woman. Check yourself......just saying.
Not all men cheat dude.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 06, 2020
StacyO:

Not all men cheat dude.

H
Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 06, 2020
GreenKalada:

Hi can we chat on Whatsapp? This is my number:0803*****96. I will indeed appreciate it.
iiiish
Not on fb,WhatsApp,etc.
Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 06, 2020
StacyO:

iiiish
Not on fb,WhatsApp,etc.

Okay
Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 06, 2020
GreenKalada:

Okay please send me your number to my email (rowlandjumbo@gmail.com).
No can do cheesy
Re: Fear Women by adexpa(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2020
I understand your plight oop, it is a fact that God created men/women differently and that is the main reason why both men n women needs to understand gender differences in order not to fall prey. It is a known fact that woman can destroy a man for a reason known to her and that is why man needs just one woman who loves him n he loves back. A man at the right age n time looks for a right woman and both of the enters agreement of life time..... No cheat on her, love her, stop running after other women, focus on your union, get some money, do not go near them when you are not ready, get some level of wisdom... then you will have the good side of her. Men brings out the beast in women mostly. Many men cries because they are not due to have women. It takes some level of loyalty, gentility , and intelligence as a man to have real woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual / Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) / As A Guy, Do You Take Pleasure In Sniffing A Girls Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.