Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Fear Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Women (2697 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / “after God, Fear Women” See What Got People Talking On Social Media After / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Women by Joshkeith(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2020
This ain’t situation of you being gynophobic, if you are, you definitely need to see a doctor. Now, if you’ll agree with me that regardless of how beautiful this woman may be, how sexy, how enchanting, how sexually active, you should always be cautious of them. I stand to be corrected though. Some ladies may not agree with me. But the irony is that some of these ladies don’t even know the features of being women. Women can achieve what they want from you and have the capability of pretence for a long term. To cut it short, women are intelligent, very supportive when they choose to, they’ve have got that tendency to be loyal to you except they choose not to, they are very calculative. They can literally smell yours success miles away and will cling onto you, but if its the opposite, such relationship will die as quickly as it started. Also, they are very materialistic in nature. They’re persuasive and coercive, very deceitful. Most of the time, they’ve been the downfall of so many strong men. They can fake orgasms just to please you. They’re just the perfect liars that even the CIA realized this and started using them more for intelligence gathering. They are also manipulative. If you let them, they are just like viruses to eat you up. They know how to use their assests well to lure you to give in and this is because men by nature can be foolish. These women are smart and sensitive, just like the lioness, good at hunting. Arguably, 80 percent of women have been bitches once in their lives. Even with all these, we still fall for them because that it what it was meant to be. Nevertheless, you’ve still got to be weary of that smart, beautiful, intelligent lady you’ve got.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women by Tweiker: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Your mother is a woman...

Never forget that as you go stereotyping

3 Likes

Re: Fear Women by xendra: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2020
all I hear you saying is

*men are not really as smart as they claim
*men are dumb
*men would still fall for something/someone even if they know it's not good for them
*men really have nothing to offer, women are only tolerating them
*men are always upto no good hence women never have any reason to put up with any except she is pretending and using him

SMH... if that's what you mean then you should see that you need work

5 Likes

Re: Fear Women by ugolinze123(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm...this is deep. Will come back to comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Women by Joshkeith(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tweiker:
Your mother is a woman...

Never forget that as you go stereotyping
I already know that wise one. My mom is not a saint. Maybe your mom is a saint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women by Joshkeith(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
ugolinze123:
Hmm...this is deep. Will come back to comment
please do. I’ll like to hear from you
Re: Fear Women by Joshkeith(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
xendra:
all I hear you saying is

*men are not really as smart as they claim
*men are dumb
*men would still fall for something/someone even if they know it's not good for them
*men really have nothing to offer, women are only tolerating them
*men are always upto no good hence women never have any reason to put up with any except she is pretending and using him

SMH... if that's what you mean then you should see that you need work

It is all you think you understand I’m saying and not all you hear me saying because I didn’t say all of that. So relax dear, you are not a man. Try to be objective and do more of reflecting before saying what I didn’t say. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Women by Tweiker: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Joshkeith:
I already know that wise one. My mom is not a saint. Maybe your mom is a saint

'was'

Yes, she certainly was.... St. Catherine she was fondly called.
A king's daughter, so marriage as a young virgin was compulsory , bless her soul

So unfortunate about your mom though

It is well.

Feel free to quote me again if you want to derail your thread.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Women by Originalsly: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bro.... women and men don't think the same..... they are wired differently. Certain behaviours by women should be expected.... it is their nature.... the same way it is in the nature of a man to 'cheat'. What is not in the nature of a man is to be verbally abusing women.... verbal abuse and condemnation is in the DNA of a woman. Check yourself......just saying.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Joshkeith(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tweiker:

'was'

Yes, she certainly was.... St. Catherine she was fondly called.
A king's daughter, so marriage as a young virgin was compulsory , bless her soul

So unfortunate about your mom though

It is well. Congrats.

Feel free to quote me again if you want to derail your thread.

grin
Re: Fear Women by hkidola00(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
op don't mind dose Simps above, I agree wit u 100...when a lady be it gf or wife decides to deal with you especially when ur in love, suicide would be d next available option

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Godfullsam(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
It is not compulsory to keep a woman .

If what you wrote here is your perceptions about women, you can do yourself a favor by stay alone.
Nobody will force you to marry or date any lady.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by goodnewscliff(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Y some girls pained.... Its just a forum

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Joshkeith(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tweiker:

Apart from the fact that your mother is a woman I find it very strange indeed that all the people you are following on NL are women too. You are obsessed with women yet here you are complaining bitterly about them.

One word for you Josh... HYPOCRITE!

undecided
Someone took an interest in me, had to check my profile. Lol. You’ve been the one taking this too personal. We already said your mom is a saint and my mom isn’t. This shouldn’t be a big deal should it? The last time I checked, it was my opinion and I stated clearly that I stand to be corrected. So what’s your deal? If you think its not sense, you should just check another thread. Stop killing yourself.
Re: Fear Women by Joshkeith(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Originalsly:
Bro.... women and men don't think the same..... they are wired differently. Certain behaviours by women should be expected.... it is their nature.... the same way it is in the nature of a man to 'cheat'. What is not in the nature of a man is to be verbally abusing women.... verbal abuse and condemnation is in the DNA of a woman. Check yourself......just saying.
. Clearly you don’t know what the term ‘verbal abuse’ means. Just make a valid point next time.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Joshkeith(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Godfullsam:
It is not compulsory to keep a woman .

If what you wrote here is your perceptions about women, you can do yourself a favor by stay alone.
Nobody will force you to marry or date any lady.
. I made a contrast between women and men. The features one should be weary about because of their nature. I never talked about marriage or dating.. You could have done yourself a favor too by moving on to another thread. Its a public place. I didn’t force you.
Re: Fear Women by xendra: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Originalsly:
its not in anybody's nature to cheat, stop fooling

3 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Babythicksme17(f): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Op you are not lying,your write up is � true especially the deal with you part.

If i decided to the deal with you ehnn,your life will never remain the same till you die. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Op you are not lying,your write up is � true especially the deal with you part.

If i decided to the deal with you ehnn,your life will never remain the same till you die. cheesy grin
come and deal with me in za oza room na kiss
Re: Fear Women by Godfullsam(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Joshkeith:
. I made a contrast between women and men. The features one should be weary about because of their nature. I never talked about marriage or dating.. You could have done yourself a favor too by moving on to another thread. Its a public place. I didn’t force you.

Eyah sorry bro.

You sound like someone that is just recovering from a terrible heart break.

Las Las you will be alright grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Originalsly: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
xendra:

its not in anybody's nature to cheat, stop fooling

Hmmm.... I'm not at all surprised..... some things in life you just have to accept without understanding. For you.... this is one such thing. Maybe later in life after a few relationships or repents and repeats you may accept.
Re: Fear Women by Favy1235(f): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
All this long writeup just for women. That doesn't change the fact that i'm a woman and i'm proud to be a woman. Op if thats your thought about women,i'm really sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Tweiker: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Joshkeith:
Someone took an interest in me, had to check my profile. Lol. You’ve been the one taking this too personal. We already said your mom is a saint and my mom isn’t. This shouldn’t be a big deal should it? The last time I checked, it was my opinion and I stated clearly that I stand to be corrected. So what’s your deal? If you think its not sense, you should just check another thread. Stop killing yourself.

Hmmmmmm

Let's see,

1. Your profile is pubic property not private (or is this news to you?)
2. You agreed my mom is a saint and yours ain't. (I didn't help)
3. You refuse taking correction but claim to open to it (wa oooo)
4. You are a woman-wrapper (Just check your own profile for more info)
5. You've triggered my permanent stay here by the one way you could (what fvckery is this)

Did I miss anything? cool

Re: Fear Women by Tweiker: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Joshkeith:

At the emboldened

Re: Fear Women by Tweiker: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
hkidola00:
op don't mind dose Simps above, I agree wit u 100...when a lady be it gf or wife decides to deal with you especially when ur in love, suicide would be d next available option

Re: Fear Women by Originalsly: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Joshkeith:

Clearly you don’t know what the term ‘verbal abuse’ means. Just make a valid point next time.

To demean someone is to verbally abuse that person. There are other forms of verbal abuse. In this case... your write up is demeaning women. It's sad you don't even realize it nor want to recognize it. I just hope you don't choose a woman as a life partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Women by Tweiker: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Joshkeith:
This ain’t situation of you being gynophobic, if you are, you definitely need to see a doctor. Now, if you’ll agree with me that regardless of how beautiful this woman may be, how sexy, how enchanting, how sexually active, you should always be cautious of them. I stand to be corrected though. Some ladies may not agree with me. But the irony is that some of these ladies don’t even know the features of being women. Women can achieve what they want from you and have the capability of pretence for a long term. To cut it short, women are intelligent, very supportive when they choose to, they’ve have got that tendency to be loyal to you except they choose not to, they are very calculative. They can literally smell yours success miles away and will cling onto you, but if its the opposite, such relationship will die as quickly as it started. Also, they are very materialistic in nature. They’re persuasive and coercive, very deceitful. Most of the time, they’ve been the downfall of so many strong men. They can fake orgasms just to please you. They’re just the perfect liars that even the CIA realized this and started using them more for intelligence gathering. They are also manipulative. If you let them, they are just like viruses to eat you up. They know how to use their assests well to lure you to give in and this is because men by nature can be foolish. These women are smart and sensitive, just like the lioness, good at hunting. Arguably, 80 percent of women have been bitches once in their lives. Even with all these, we still fall for them because that it what it was meant to be. Nevertheless, you’ve still got to be weary of that smart, beautiful, intelligent lady you’ve got.
[/s]

Re: Fear Women by xendra: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm.... I'm not at all surprised..... some things in life you just have to accept without understanding. For you.... this is one such thing. Maybe later in life after a few relationships or repents and repeats you may accept.
it happens doesn't mean it's in anyone's nature, it only shows lack of discipline, women do it better than men, I knew a girl who used to go out after her boyfriend leaves for work to sleep with men hahaha she can do 3 a-day and go back home before he comes back like nothing happened, while the guy cheats with his ex but he surely can't do as much as his girlfriend now can he and to think he gets caught everytime but has never caught the girl.

y'all keep fooling yourself with these lies, as she has a lie she tells herself too cheesy but please don't blame nature for lack of discipline, it's like blaming God. Adam did the same thing that's why we are all here suffering

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by Tweiker: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
xendra:
it happens doesn't mean it's in anyone's nature, it only shows lack of discipline, women do it better than men, I knew a girl who used to go out after her boyfriend leaves for work to sleep with men hahaha she can do 3 a-day and go back home before he comes back like nothing happened, while the guy cheats with his ex but he surely can't do as much as his girlfriend now can he and to think he gets caught everytime but has never caught the girl.

y'all keep fooling yourself with these lies, as she has a lie she tells herself too cheesy but please don't blame nature for lack of discipline, it's like blaming God. Adam did the same thing that's why we are all here suffering

Testimonies like yours make me really scared of marriage.
Re: Fear Women by Joshkeith(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Tweiker:

Hmmmmmm

Let's see,

1. Your profile is pubic property not private (or is this news to you?)
2. You agreed my mom is a saint and yours ain't. (I didn't help)
3. You refuse taking correction but claim to open to it (wa oooo)
4. You are a woman-wrapper (Just check your own profile for more info)
5. You've triggered my permanent stay here by the one way you could (what fvckery is this)

Did I miss anything? cool

should I follow you so that you won’t feel bad? should I follow men and talk about women? Because I follow women doesn’t mean I can’t talk about them. So what’s your point? Don’t worry I’ll follow you so that you’ll have peace. In everything you typed, what correction did you make? Maybe you should go back and check. From eat shit to other childish memes. Oga, I’ll follow you. Sorry.
Re: Fear Women by Boomboost(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Bro, the girls kno you have not said anythin that's not true. Allow dem!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Says Sucking Breast Reduces Stress. (lol) / “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi / Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.