Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Guys And The Peeps Here,advice Needed... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guys And The Peeps Here,advice Needed... (424 Views)

How Me and my guys Beat A Nairalander / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy / Will I Break A Bro Code If I Stop My Guys From Using My Room For Mekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guys And The Peeps Here,advice Needed... by Quietly(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2020
My new girlfriend is playing hard to get, i started wooing and following her about now is over 1 month,she keep telling her friends about me,but unfortunately i didn't see any changes,...am tired.....but trust me d girl fine die,,,, she fine past all d girls in this forum sef...lol
Re: My Guys And The Peeps Here,advice Needed... by Sundrus: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Ur new girlfriend dey play hard to get...ayam not understanding oo...no be when she don agree to date u, u go call am ur girlfriend undecided
Re: My Guys And The Peeps Here,advice Needed... by chatinent: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Hello kid, focus on being a man of substance and leave young girls who still feed from their momma's pot alone. You can see this as an expensive assignment sold free.
Re: My Guys And The Peeps Here,advice Needed... by Quietly(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2020
chatinent:
Hello kid, focus on being a man of substance and leave young girls who still feed from their momma's pot alone. You can see this as an expensive assignment sold free.
hahahaha almost all girls feed frm their momma's pot..or do u want me to go to olosho's or what?
Re: My Guys And The Peeps Here,advice Needed... by Ekakamba: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020

She's your new girlfriend and she's still forming hard to get.

Bia OP mind yourself. grin tongue

Quietly:
My new girlfriend is playing hard to get, i started wooing and following her about now is over 1 month,she keep telling her friends about me,but unfortunately i didn't see any changes,...am tired.....but trust me d girl fine die,,,, she fine past all d girls in this forum sef...lol
Re: My Guys And The Peeps Here,advice Needed... by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020
That's exactly what Aliyu said in 2015. Till today he is still dating himself.

1 Like

Re: My Guys And The Peeps Here,advice Needed... by Quietly(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Ekakamba:

She's your new girlfriend and she's still forming hard to get.
Bia OP mind yourself. grin tongue
grin mad o,am on weed right now
Re: My Guys And The Peeps Here,advice Needed... by Quietly(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
That's exactly what Aliyu said in 2015. Till today hesh still dating himself.
do u need a gigolo job?i can really help..

(1) (Reply)

How You Coping With Your Relationship During This Lockdown??? / Where Have You Been All My Life? / Sportsbet Hall, Pipeline Bus Stop, Ikotun: A Conglomeration Of Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.