Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) (85326 Views)

Air Force Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash Buried In Abuja. Photos / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by xtremerules: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
priceaction:
[b]No social distance, no full kits,no full gloves.[/b]This people will turn this country to anarchy soon cos if they are careless and they get contacted and as it is on the rise, spreading fast in the north now, it will be difficult to control sooner or later. All states that are proactive especially in the south will just shut down all her boarder against the north. Even in America, we see how they buried both the rich and the poor cos even the dead body is more contagious than the living one as earlier proved. I pity them, 1 month from now, thats when i will re comment on such again. He was part of people that brought the virus here because of his selfish interests cos Osinbajo including minister of power were supposed to be the head of the team to Germany for energy talk. I dont know what concerns COS with power sector. See where they have brought upon nation now.

And again Must you do things stupidly in the name of religion?. Even at that, the doctor that they claimed died in kano recently was part of the team that treated him in lagos but they never mentioned that. When he flew back to the north, he showed symptoms and unfortunately died few days later. This people are playing with fire. Ravaging deaths caused by stupidity loading if care is not taken.

Stop using mistruths to propagate your opinions. Are you seeing the images at all? Or you want everybody at the burial site to dress like astronauts abi?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by zedman1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:
Can the dead still have the Corona Virus existing in there bodies?

I mean can they still pocess the virus since virus don't manifest in non living things.
This one seems different..... Some others survive outside just for a while but this one stays longer.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by johnson8213: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
What happens to his cars , houses, money in banks and very strong intoxication for power. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. Just six feet. This calls for sober reflection for all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by kem316: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
abw84mtc96
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by omonnakoda: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:
Can the dead still have the Corona Virus existing in there bodies?

Simply type that question into Google.

It is not hard.Trust me
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by DanArewaa: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
1stola:
BUHARI HAS 9 LIVES INDEED... grin
All those fools who believed in Kemi's speculation and guesswork are just illiterate fools.
If you thought he died about 15 days ago, you a big fool.
Kemi just made a silly guesswork for publicity and attention.

It's just like those pastors who gives prophesies after careful permutations, calculations and assumptions.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS!

Kemi has absolutely nothing to lose if her guess is wrong. Common sense should tell anyone that someone would definitely still die from the virus.
In fact, she has everything to gain if the guess turns out right.
- More attention
- More publicity
- More money.
Muslims can't keep their dead for that long (15 days!?
Highest 3 to 5 days if there's extreme necessity...

Even yar'adua, a whole president's death wasn't concealed for that long. So, why would they want to conceal Abba khari?
TO GAIN WHAT EXACTLY?
So that Nnamdi Kanu won't replace him quickly?

Anyways, this should be an eye-opener for our useless politicians that refused to be responsible.

Nigeria is extremely wealthy not to have basic amenities like
Good road
Good hospitals
Good electricity
Good security etc

It's just pure greed and wickedness that has kept us in this state.

If they do good, it won't cost them anything.
No politician will use his or her personal money for any public project so, why won't they just do the right thing.
They will gain from it and everyone else.
It's a win-win situation.

Praising a politician commissioning any project is even like praising the ATM after withdrawal of your own saved money.
Rip to the dead.
[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by 1stola: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Burukutuhari:
[color=#006600][/color]

Uncircumcised zombie spotted, that is how you deceive the gullible. @kemi was perfectly right. The north/islamic gullibles will always play politics with every opportunity just 2 have their selfish way in issues of national interest. Mark my word let his stewardship be probed and see that they have ruined this country. RIP can as well be Rest in pieces. H
You must be mistaken me for your father...
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
cardoctor:
Rest in peace. Great loss.

Please I will appreciate any help you can render to me this period.. May God bless you. No matter how little.. I will appreciate. Acct num 0097851612, Access/Diamond bank
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by 1stola: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
noisy45:

Pained idiot
You must be mistaken for your mother...
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
No social distance was observed, what if these people later test positive,

Who do we blame and am not even sure his master was there
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by 1stola: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
WandaNara:

It's because they wanted to clone him like the vegetable in Aso villa.
Lol

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by realstars: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
He Was One Of The Presidency An Active Member Of The Cabal, And Second To PMB, May He R. I .P
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by omonnakoda: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
zedman1:
This one seems different..... Some others survive outside just for a while but this one stays longer.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11390957/coronavirus-scientists-confirm-spread-disease-dead-body/
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by hachan: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
tomzyELNINO:
But they said there is lockdown. So the questions are;

1. How did these people get to that venue despite the lockdown?

2. Are burial ceremonies allowed despite the lockdown??

FG must give us answers.
Your answer is observing the stay at home order. grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
this ppl dey crase!

are they not suppose to cremate his as$ so that infection doesn't spread?

wat fukkery!

angry
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Tj758: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
They should apologize to Funke Akindele ASAP

Has the law changed, this gathering is obviously more than 20 people. Moreover, no social distancing.... they should all be quarantine for 14 days

If it's the common masses, Nigerian soldiers will be flexing muscles. WHAT A JOKE.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by sencekompis: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
WHY NOT THE OTHER MAN DIE ??
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Sundaygirl(f): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Man cometh to the earth with nothing and shall leave with nothing.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tunex252:
Happening now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzD7yWNym0E

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1251471577620807682
get out, Allah is not a INEC chairman, Allah will judge him according to his did. And we both know where he belong with Allah judgement, HELL
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
omonnakoda:

They ask about Benin you are talking about Calabar
Connect the dots bro, viruses are not exactly non-living things that can easilyget destroyed like other microorganisms without living hosts, so it might be possible that strains of the virus upon getting into a living host will become active and cause infection.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rip
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by B4Blez: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Everything is just vanity upon vanity. Death fears no one
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
O God... O God... O God... *sobs*

So this man just went like that? Ooowww... I'm really shaking right now. O God... Please heal our land...
The fact he was hopeful in his last statement that he'll be back, just makes me break down whenever I see post of his death.. Ooww.... This life is nothing. Ah!
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by blowjob: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
SOME OF THOSE GUYMEN FOR HOA,GO DEY POP CHAMPAGNE ,SNIFF OR ROLL UP SMOKE NOW

THE NIGGA DON DIE

NIGERIANS
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Pablodtotti: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wheres the Socual distance? When it affects the elites it doesn't matter, when it comes to normal citizens, social distance comes to play
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lai Mohammed will always be a liar,I thought he said corpse of a covid-19 dead patient won't be release to their relatives.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Where are his cars did they bury him with his cars and buildings?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
No social distancing,na wa oooo
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by kem3252: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
7ghl6m78y1
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by ronyman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Scammers alert!!! Where is the social distancing law? You said corpses of COVID19 won't be relased to their families, how far this baba l. Zoo
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by omonnakoda: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dybala11:

Connect the dots bro, viruses are not exactly non-living things that can easilyget destroyed like other microorganisms without living hosts, so it might be possible that strains of the virus upon getting into a living host will become active and cause infection.
The simple answer is that the body of a recently dead person is still full of living tissue with metabolic activity carrying on for hours or days depending on the temperature just like a cupful of blood . Fingernails and hair continue to grow after decease.

That is why infections can be got from blood, why a liver can be flown from Lagos to Abuja and transplanted to continue life in another person

So the fact that viruses are non living things is true or not ,maybe, but not really an answer to the question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.