Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) (82683 Views)

Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
they make the law and still break the law.
all the people that attended the burial needs to be arrested and quarantined and charged to court with immediate effect but I trust FG they will say that's not the real video, fake news, lol.
Nigeria our country

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Ayoefa: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=Ryocaj post=88583170]
U r senseless..
The Burial u talked of.. is it Covid-19 related.. These people make laws an go against it.. their laws r for the poor.. Lai Mohammed clearly stated it that NCDC won't release Covid-19 bodies.. they will deal with it themselves.. yet..
1) Kyari's Body was flown from Lagos to Abuja
2) There was crowd at his burial
3) Stay at home rule was violated
4) Social distancing was violated
5) The crowd was much more than 50..
6) Muslims don't use coffins.. yet look at then standing so close to d body being laid 2 rest..

Even Funky Akindele's party didn't av such crowd.. Nigerians need to wake up.. this govt is evil.. I pray this trends n let d social media warriors put in more energy like they did to Funke.. Let's c Wat d outcome would be..
The Citizens need to act.. this govt has ruined Nigeria..[/quote][/s]

Tired of educating fools like you.
Your father is the only senseless idiot that wasted sperm on a retard like you.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by 2016v2017: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
tuoyoojo:
Laws , rules and regulations in this country are made for the masses only

Imagine if it was someone else that did this , the law would have come heavy on them

It is evident that those in power are above the law
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Minemrys: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mstick:
The north will be the undoing of this country! Is it that they don't understand or believe how deadly this virus is?!

What kind of government do we have in this country?! I thought the body of the coronavirus victims weren't going to be released to the families?
no be 4 c0re n0rth those people gather. Na abuja be that.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Tecord1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
All those present use facemasks and some with gloves yet Sahara reporters want to politicized the death of a top Government officials. Wait Mr Sowore are you even stupid or what? What have u done to support the masses during this lockdown or at least your fans that stood firm with you when u are in jail. Is your RevolutionNow meant for politicians or the masses. This is the time that the masses needed you most, yet u haven't donated 1kobo to assist them or but them common Garri and Sugar. Or have your spent all the money that your party accused you of looting before they suspend you. Kindly visit the nearest rehabilitation center you have yourself rehabilitated.
Thanks
if we held our leaders accountable, we won't be here looking for who to donate. Pls leave individuals and focus on elected people
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by wiseoneking: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
Rubbish.

The level of stupidity and gullibility in this country is totally out of control.
This is a burial not a party like Funke had at her house. This is a special circumstance where the rules cannot be enforced as in others.
In fact I know someone whose family member died this week. They were allowed to move from one location to another and were allowed to perform the burial without any govt interference.
Also, even the govt says that everyone should stay at home , but you are allowed to go out if you have a good valid reason to do so like buying food, fuel, going to the hospital, going to bury a dead family member.
Almost everyone in these pictures are wearing face masks and most importantly, they are there for BURIAL not for a party.
Your type are the ones that really bewitched Nigerians. Just go through your write up again and allow your conscience to deal with you. You can stop been an ignorant defender of a fail system

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

Yes, I don't have a moronic and idiotic father like yours.

Clap for urself

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by hupo: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
He was lucky not to have died in the US or UK cos his family and loved ones wouldn't have had any chance to bid his corpse farewell. Your guess would be as good as mine.

I well agree that the dead should be paid their last respect. But not at the expense of the living.

This is a pandemic and evidence abounds how it spreads like wildfire.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Datagric(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Greenbirth:
Every well meaning Nigerian should host freedom flag on his or her windows. Abba Kyari single handedly made sure that nigeria never moved forward for the past 5 yrs now.

Even if Abba Kyari wakes up now, he will die again. Nonsense. His soul will never rest in peace. I too will die and you that will condem me too will.

From what I am seeing that grave is too shallow. That wicked man can wake up and come out alive again or his corona can vapourate outside.
Chinese we thank you.

Rest in pieces.
So you rather blame the one in aso rock abi. Kwantinu
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Minemrys: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

It's very obvious that your father has passed down his imbecility via his DNA to you and your siblings.
says s0me0ne that doesn't understand jack about pers0nal hygiene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
All those present use facemasks and some with gloves yet Sahara reporters want to politicized the death of a top Government officials. Wait Mr Sowore are you even stupid or what? What have u done to support the masses during this lockdown or at least your fans that stood firm with you when u are in jail. Is your RevolutionNow meant for politicians or the masses. This is the time that the masses needed you most, yet u haven't donated 1kobo to assist them or but them common Garri and Sugar. Or have your spent all the money that your party accused you of looting before they suspend you. Kindly visit the nearest rehabilitation center you have yourself rehabilitated.
Thanks

Are u saying that with nose mask we should not obey social distance rule? If so, let's resume work, school, church, market.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Luvinghubby: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cirilla:
Abba Kyari that was only in Government from 2015 is suddenly the cause of your Bad health system, your poverty stricken Family, the cause of all your misfortune?

Now that He’s no more, by tomorrow let’s see your Families names on Forbes.
Part of the reason many voted change was that they promised to fix the health system and stop medical tourism done by politicians as at 2014.
It's been five years now and nothing has changed, in short the health system became worse under this government that even the wife of the president complained openly that despite the billions budgeted for Aso Hospital by her husband the hospital still lacks ordinay syringe and essential drugs.

Do you know that before comprehensive treatment commenced on Kyari they had to wait for his medical records to be sent from UK to Nigeria.

Buhari literally handed his government to Kyari and all ministers including minister of health and NSA report to him, therefore he had the opportunity to fix the health system but he prefers travelling to the UK for any ailment using tax payers money while neglecting Aso rock hospital.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by sammyj: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
The question I want to ask you the most intelligent Nigerian is does Coronavirus understand event circumstances
Ayoefa:
Rubbish.

The level of stupidity and gullibility in this country is totally out of control.
This is a burial not a party like Funke had at her house. This is a special circumstance where the rules cannot be enforced as in others.
In fact I know someone whose family member died this week. They were allowed to move from one location to another and were allowed to perform the burial without any govt interference.
Also, even the govt says that everyone should stay at home , but you are allowed to go out if you have a good valid reason to do so like buying food, fuel, going to the hospital, going to bury a dead family member.
Almost everyone in these pictures are wearing face masks and most importantly, they are there for BURIAL not for a party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Ayoefa: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
wiseoneking:
Your type are the ones that really bewitched Nigerians. Just go through your write up again and allow your conscience to deal with you. You can stop been an ignorant defender of a fail system

A failed brain like yours is incapable of recognizing a failed system. Emancipate yourself from your ignorance before trying to help others. A blind fool trying to lead those with eyes.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by mazimee(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
Rubbish.

You are mad and you don't have anyone to tell you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by ajl: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

They still don't believe that covid 19 is in nigeria.
One even told me that abba kyari death was just a coincidence

Convid-19 is not supposed to be an issue in Nigeria. As at March 1st, there was just a single case in Nigeria. But the people in govt want to use Convid-19 to make money they allowed the airports and border to remain open until March 23rd. They have already received billions of Naira donation from private contributions. The European Union donated $55 million (N20.7 billion), and they will also collect money from World Health Organization. And you think people in government are not using the poor masses and Convid-19 to make money?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Akurakambe(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Ayoefa post=88581673]Rubbish.

You're pathetic to say the least.
Are you normal at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
Rubbish.

Trash!
In other countries burials are allowed but only with a few friends of not more than 10.
U said they are their or burial and not for party...lol
The people that are contracting this virus now , na for party them get am?
Ur strange o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by anyasiemmanuel(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Expect increase in number of infected persons this coming week. I know that one of those that went to that burial must have contacted it.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
mazimee:

You are mad and you don't have anyone to tell you

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

If you have to go out to get food won't you go? If a family member died, won't the family make arrangements to bury the dead person? In these 2 scenarios, people can also get infected but they are necessary steps that has to be taken. You will simply expect people to take as.many precautions as necessary by wearing face masks, wearing gloves and not touching each other. All those were done in this case, I watched it live on tv.
This is a confirmed case of Covid-19, your analogy ain’t the same with this case.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Greenbirth:
Every well meaning Nigerian should host freedom flag on his or her windows. Abba Kyari single handedly made sure that nigeria never moved forward for the past 5 yrs now.

Even if Abba Kyari wakes up now, he will die again. Nonsense. His soul will never rest in peace. I too will die and you that will condem me too will.

From what I am seeing that grave is too shallow. That wicked man can wake up and come out alive again or his corona can vapourate outside.
Chinese we thank you.

Rest in pieces.

You are cruel grin
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Ayoefa: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

This is a confirmed case of Covid-19, your analogy ain’t the same with this case.

And that's why the burial was conducted by men in protective gear. Did you even watch the burial or just going by the cacophony emanating from the usual wailing and crying bunch of losers.
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by TruthinAction: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
This burial has set a bad precedent. They have no right from this time henceforth to arrest anyone conducting a burial ceremony with such number of crowd.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by mozes01(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Greenbirth:

Chinese we thank you.

Rest in pieces.

God go bless you

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by osilamah77(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
The man really tried to better Nigeria... I hope he find a place in heaven like Nigeria and meet angel like buhari and lai Mohammed.
Greenbirth:

Chinese we thank you.

Rest in pieces.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Dollabiz: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ye
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by FASASI1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
sonofspada:
That's because its a fake burial, the man died weeks back.

Oya, attackers attack me.
You are right kemi olunloyo said it two weeks ago but she said she will not mention the person name

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by Greenbirth: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
mozes01:

God go bless you
Amen and Amen
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) by openmine(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
StarUp:
Funke Akindele should use that video and head straight to Court of Appeal...
Na wa for una ohhh grin grin
why go to the court of appeal when she had already pleaded GUILTY to a supposed crime that she committed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.