Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) (54093 Views)

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by octokitty(f): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Retards all of them.....how can they put their hands on a lady, they can never have sense #idiots
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by LibertyRep: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tok
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by ignis: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Somebody's mother

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by socialmediaman: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
aimmoney9:
POLICE REALLY NEEDS TO GO AND LEARN FROM RRS HOW TO BE PROFESSIONAL IN THEIR CONDUCT

Not when you have a tyrant as president. How many times have you heard him warn and preach against police brutality? How many times has he come down hard on the IGP for not performing his oversight functions?

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by OgbeniOja1: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Do they have the right to qpass judgment??
Why beat her. Don't worry the day u will be brutalized is coming. And sadly people will ask u the same thing ur asking the lady.
jared007:
They ve no right to assault her she should sue them.

But how are we sure she was beaten because she sat in front of her house?

The ferocity of the whips landing on her shows she must have angered them.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by PrettyKindGirl: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
She's lucky they didn't kill her

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
I am feeling very hungry pls someone should help me,anythimg would be appreciated,2085101641,uba,please

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Investmentfreak: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
I wonder how some men feel after flogging a lady, very shameful display

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by chiksy20: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
jared007:
They ve no right to assault her she should sue them.

But how are we sure she was beaten because she sat in front of her house?

The ferocity of the whips landing on her shows she must have angered them.
sharap

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Bode2: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
News like this really make me bitter and angry. I think human right activists ought to take this up... Irrespective, she ought not to be flogged. It's cowardice on the part of the armed officers. Can we just imagine a scenario where a British or an American police is flogging a citizen openly? It's nearly impossible? We also have the Vice President who happens to be an expert in law. In fact, I'm really weak... When will the change begin? I usually cry inwardly whenever I read news like this. What about you?

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by micflo28(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Until Nigerians wake up to their rights and start suing the police for compensation to the tune of millions, we will still have this kind of things.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Bode2: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
chiksy20:
sharap
Why the sharap! you are an animal!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by shiwex: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sometimes i wonder if Nigeria really train the people they call police officers............What exactly does their training involves.......

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Iceyjayy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
mytime24:
Animals in human skin
Shut up
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by PrinceOyin68: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
The way I see it Is like the woman proof stubborn
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by 1stola: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The Woman sat in front of her house with some older women and a Police officer (Sergent Iku Esan), asked what she was doing in front of the house and the woman replied "is there anything bad in staying in front of my house"

Suddenly He started flogging her and the woman kept saying don’t flog me within 3mins the rest of the Police officers came and joined hands and kept flogging her

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTZtEuiCKdg
THE PEOPLE IN THAT AREA ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PEOPLE ALIVE.

THE BEST THING TO DO IN THIS SITUATION IS TO ATTACK THE POLICE. BEAT THEM SILLY TILL THEY START BEGGING FOR LIFE.
LET ALL THE YOUTHS IN THAT AREA BEAT THEM AND EVEN STRIPE THEM NAKED.

COLLECT ALL THEIR GUNS...

WHAT A USELESS COUNTRY.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Bambi0000(f): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Even if she did something wrong why flog her sad

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by oluwayimikagidi(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is really lugubrious and sardonic. I wonder where we're going to in this country.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
govomotors:
A stitch in time save nine.

Police: what are you doing here?
Woman: we are staying here and we are enjoying natural air.

I don't think it would have resulted into this. There is anger in the land even in the police force.

Note: Am not supporting the police action

Sometimes it is best to post nothing dear

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Beautyaddy: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The Woman sat in front of her house with some older women and a Police officer (Sergent Iku Esan), asked what she was doing in front of the house and the woman replied "is there anything bad in staying in front of my house"

Suddenly He started flogging her and the woman kept saying don’t flog me within 3mins the rest of the Police officers came and joined hands and kept flogging her

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTZtEuiCKdg

lol!...What else do we expect from a Deep Chronic Shithole Country Called NIGERIA! angry

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Bala4guys: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
oluwayimikagidi:
This is really lugubrious and sardonic. I wonder where we're going to in this country.

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
sad Niagran police angry tufia!.Dey shud dismiss diz baztard
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Queseda: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Where are those nairaland miscreants shouting audio on every Covid19 news? So it took the death of a top-ranking government official for y'all to know that the virus truly exists....I pray you won't be a victim before you learn

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Seun(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
I can’t even watch the video.

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Bode2: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
We should be revolutionary! I don't care... if my mum or someone very dear to me was the one being tortured. I don't mind being killed. I will openly or clandestinely injure or kill those officers or any acclaimed evil genius who parade themselves in uniform. If I can't get gun... I will acid... I will write down suicidal letter before taking the action. Those who commit suicide should have rendered certain services for humanity.

I believe there will be something we should die for...
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
These Police officers should be locked up... undecided
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
merahki:

Sometimes it is best to post nothing dear

grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by atheistandproud(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Shey if something happens to these rogue men in black, some covidiots will tell us not to celebrate because they're people's parents.

Why are they not saying anything now?

The next person to talk rubbish, na Ogun and Amadioha combined go visit am in Jesus name, Amin Amin.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by bluefilm: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
When she refuse to give you some pussy the other night...

You deal with her mercilessly during the day the next day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crippled Kidnapper Buhari Haruna Arrested While Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Katsina / Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.