Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) (54081 Views)

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Dreyscort1435(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
People are not joining PF because of the job only because of what's I their fucking mind
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bode2:
News like this really make me bitter and angry. I think human right activists ought to take this up... Irrespective, she ought not to be flogged. It's cowardice on the part of the armed officers. Can we just imagine a scenario where a British or an American police is flogging a citizen openly? It's nearly impossible? We also have the Vice President who happens to be an expert in law. In fact, I'm really weak... When will the change begin? I usually cry inwardly whenever I read news like this. What about you?

Start the protest offline na. Abi you be keyboard warrior?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by edoairways: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
govomotors:
A stitch in time save nine.

Police: what are you doing here?
Woman: we are staying here and we are enjoying natural air.

I don't think it would have resulted into this. There is anger in the land even in the police force.

Note: Am not supporting the police action
Neither am I support the actions of the police officers but am sure the lady prove too stubborn

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Digitalstarlite: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Buhari and sanwo ole are bot mad...for d lockdown... Not catering for ppl...put lockdown in Lagos and abj and go and share food and money in nassarawa,is dat sense.... Sharing 1 cup of raw food to ppl
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bode2:
We should be revolutionary! I don't care... if my mum or someone very dear to me was the one being tortured. I don't mind being killed. I will openly or clandestinely injure or kill those officers or any acclaimed evil genius who parade themselves in uniform. If I can't get gun... I will acid... I will write down suicidal letter before taking the action. Those who commit suicide should have rendered certain services for humanity.

I believe there will be something we should die for...

Audio words.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bode2:
News like this really make me bitter and angry. I think human right activists ought to take this up... Irrespective, she ought not to be flogged. It's cowardice on the part of the armed officers. Can we just imagine a scenario where a British or an American police is flogging a citizen openly? It's nearly impossible? We also have the Vice President who happens to be an expert in law. In fact, I'm really weak... When will the change begin? I usually cry inwardly whenever I read news like this. What about you?

USA police don't only flog but they kill blacks like fowl.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Smartray25: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is very bad,it can only happen in Zoo country. Rubbish
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mpanyi:
I am sure they cannot flog an Hausa woman like that. They know they dare not even think about it. But women down south, no honor in the sight of Nigerian forces. Gosh!
What will happen if they flog an Hausa woman? Se Hausa woman wa ko rin Sapa ni? grin
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by mindtricks: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
govomotors:
A stitch in time save nine.

Police: what are you doing here?
Woman: we are staying here and we are enjoying natural air.

I don't think it would have resulted into this. There is anger in the land even in the police force.

Note: Am not supporting the police action

Under normal circumstances that be the case.
But with Nigerian police, it is a different ball game all together. It is not that easy.
I remember arguing with SARS guys trying to urge them not to lock a shop where food items were being sold when the state government declared lock down which sellers were exempted.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by happy200(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Not everything that you will blame police sometimes we need to blame the citizen because Nigerians are very difficult to manage.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Openbusiness: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
sad When will civilian oppression end in this country? They said military are oppressors, but 21 years after the last military regime, Nigeria is still the same, government oppression everywhere everyday

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Dreyscort1435(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
People are not joining PF because of the job only because of what's in their fucking mind**
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Ken4Christ: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
They will reap what they sow. They will receive their flogging one day from soldiers.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by IamHonourable1: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
BadBradley:
Is that an excuse?
That might be.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by ajimotoke(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
They can only flog innocent people, but they can't fight for the community, sorry Police are useless in this Country grin
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Amanda4life: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
They can flog the woman but they cannot flog the the crowd that gathered for Abba Kari burial
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Amanda4life: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
sad When will civilian oppression end in this country? They said military are oppressors, but 21 years after the last military regime, Nigeria is still the same, government oppression everywhere everyday

I prefer military.

At least they have conscience more that these ruling politicians.

Millitary , I know will make sure there's food for the Masses

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Divineayo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
PHAYOL81:
Even though I don't support the treatment meted to her by the police, yet the clip seems not to buy with the sentiment that she was right in front of their house. By the look of things, she was headed somewhere before she was questioned.
At this time of lockdown, movement is prohibited except you render essential services; and even so, the law indicates that you must go out with your I.D Card in case the authourity gets to question you. In this country we play the victim card too much.
You are playing the mumu card
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na so one nearly shoot me for market today . . . thank god i run

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
jared007:
They ve no right to assault her she should sue them.

But how are we sure she was beaten because she sat in front of her house?

The ferocity of the whips landing on her shows she must have angered them.
As a man you never hit a woman period!
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
A soft answer turneth away strife. Simple thing.
"What are you doing here"?
"Oh.. Sorry Sir" then enter your house. But she chose to be rude. Now, what did she gain?.
When you see trouble, run! Especially as we live in a lawless country.
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Investmentfreak:
I wonder how some men feel after flogging a lady, very shameful display
Why are Nigerians police even carrying whips around in the 21st century. Do they see the average Nigerian as an animal that needs to be beaten to submission?
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
A responsible man will never do that to woman,am sure this how this man will be beating his wife at home
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Waterypussy2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
jared007:
They ve no right to assault her she should sue them.

But how are we sure she was beaten because she sat in front of her house?

The ferocity of the whips landing on her shows she must have angered them.
You were making sense until you ended up making a fool of yourself. It should have been better you didn't comment at all than letting us know how low your IQ is.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by RubySpecial: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
GOD PLEASE PUNISH NIGERIAN POLICEMEN & POLITICIANS FOR ME!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Bellotelli: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
I've learnt overtime to approach police respectfully

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
cry cry cry
It can only come from an EEDIOTIC NATION
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
RubySpecial:
GOD PLEASE PUNISH NIGERIAN POLICEMEN POLITICIANS FOR ME!!!
Amennnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by wasi9ice: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yes , that's actually the only thing they are good at
Re: Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) by sunshineV(f): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
atheistandproud:
Shey if something happens to these rogue men in black, some covidiots will tell us not to celebrate because they're people's parents.

Why are they not saying anything now?

The next person to talk rubbish, na Ogun and Amadioha combined go visit am in Jesus name, Amin Amin.

Just in case anyone is doubting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) / Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.