Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (165790 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by justphillips(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
Public Holiday through out next week won't be out of place to mourn him.

RIP my mentor.

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by kem7041: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Andyinnaz(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
eagleu:
Even the monster had a family?

Lol
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool

RIP my mentor.
.no be public holiday una dey? Corona induced public holiday
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
mmb:
May his soul rest in peace
.shakara don end
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Tyakukwe(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president. 
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention. 

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning. 

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible. 

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

Why couldn’t you just type RIP and go. Kmt

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
What shocked

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
.no be public holiday una dey? Corona induced public holiday

Where have you been all day? Thought you were under a blanket somewhere, mourning this guy grin

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Roon9(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president. 
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning. 

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible. 

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

My dear when the wicked perish the people rejoice. The only positive thing about him was his loyalty... That's what everyone speaks of. You do the math. The man is a devil n to hell with him.

All enemies of Nigeria must die!

2 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by OriOko88(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
One of the high ranking elites we have up north. He had a nuclear family. A wife and four children. Very uncommon of wealthy northerners. Rip mallam.

3 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by MrToothBrush: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Innah illiah wabillahi marijuana
hahahha a who be this one again
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Bbbwings: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
agbangam:

He died trying to get you a constant power supply, he is a workaholic and instead of sitting in Aso-Rock enjoying the best of wine, he decided to risk it to go have a meeting with the power firm. U have not met him one on one to know that he is bad person rather u just decided to believe what his enemies are saying. Well-done oo
Yes , I'm enjoying 24hrs electricity now
Thanks to him

2 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by stanluiz(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

Simpleloy. I know you are frustrated and hunger due to this lockdown but don't worry.

Airpeace is sharing food provisions and items in Lagos. So Better hurry up and collect your own before hunger will kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool

RIP my mentor.
for only you abi. I am not mourning anybody.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
eagleu:
Even the monster had a family?

How is he a monster ? please can you tell me what made him monster i need to know bro na just question i ask..ooo
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Simplyleo: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
stanluiz:
Simpleloy. I know you are frustrated and hunger due to this lockdown but don't worry.

Airpeace is sharing food provisions and items in Lagos. So Better hurry up and collect your own before hunger will kill you.
I have collected 2 cups of garri and 1 cup of rice.

So, dont bother about me.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by izibili44: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
100 percent correct.
stephleena:

...so you expect us to tell lies, give praises to someone who isn't deserving of it because he's dead?

what's the need of being hypocritical, when it won't change God's judgement?

when the righteous rule, the people rejoice..the opposite happens,when the wicked rule.. even till their death.

when Yar'adua, died the whole nation wept..even the people you call children of hate, wept for him..

frankly speaking we'd rather weep for the slained victims of herdsmen and bokoharam, over Kyari and his lifeless protégé who continued to protect the killer herdsmen and granting amnesty to Bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Where have you been all day? Thought you were under a blanket somewhere, mourning this guy grin
Hahahaha. I could ask you the same. Havent seen your posts in ages. Got banned?

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by fzybah(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please, is it Abba Kyari we're going to read about all through today... It's enough na
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Roozzaay(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
maybe we should enlarge it and hang in our various office..... Nonsense

Is he the only one who died of covid19 what about other people Why his own making Newsline up and down RIP sir

Because he was the COS to the President i think
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Simplyleo: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Roon9:

My dear when the wicked perish the people rejoice. The only positive thing about him was his loyalty... That's what everyone speaks of. You do the math. The man is a devil n to hell with him.

All enemies of Nigeria must die!
So true. Ojukwu quickly comes to mind.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by francisduru: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
May Allah comfort your family
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by slashthroat: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Innah illiah wabillahi marijuana

You think you are funny abi?
You will soon hear am
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by OriOko88(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
ogaemma:
Not news, Idi Amin and Osama bin Laden they all had beautiful family.

You must be suffering from amnesia to have compared kyari with those lots u put there. Did he bomb any member of your family??
Why so bitter of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
agbangam:

He died trying to get you a constant power supply, he is a workaholic and instead of sitting in Aso-Rock enjoying the best of wine, he decided to risk it to go have a meeting with the power firm. U have not met him one on one to know that he is bad person rather u just decided to believe what his enemies are saying. Well-done oo
Was he the minister of power that he tried to get us a constant power supply? That's the job of the minister of power that he usurped. Living above the law caused his death.

2 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by brookz: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
To whom it may concern

His death will not add your desired B.Sc Witchcraft to your CV, stop celebrating .
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by MrToothBrush: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
EmmySparky:
I just ate every member of the Nigerian Government
you are them with stew or just spoon alone
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Gbogbowa: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

saying Good morning does not actually mean the morning is actually good it's just courtesy,whatever those politician said is just courtesy,Abba failed us including Apc govt so I don't miss him and I can't mourn him,only remembered by what we have done period

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Daboomb: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Niceman4u:

U know d reason u r as useless as some those miscreants u r ranting at?
because u ve no memory. The sacked Kano state commissioner for works is an ipob?

You are not so bright as you think, are you?
Ending a statement with a question mark shows that you are just as "brilliant" as your mentor that died of "Korofids one nine". grin grin

Sacking a Commissioner just because he expressed his mind, not minding where he is from, just shows that people like you, the Governor and the greedy-dead guy jus want docile, Zombies to lord it over.
That is a pointer to dictators.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.