Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,906 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (166376 Views)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
I don't know y afonjas are pained if he was a good man how come the whole Nigeria Is celebrating like Abacha.....we knew how we mourned when president Mandela died...I didn't mourn for Abacha so I cant mourn for this pig

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Segmatin(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
For theft fate of the sons of men and the fate of BEAST is the same. As one dies so dies the other; indeed, they all have the same breath and there is no advantage for man over BEAST for all is vanity. All go to same place. All came from the dust and all return to the dust. Who knows that the breath of man ascend upward and breath of the beast descend downward to the earth.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
dear naijacutee , fod , lalasticlala , sweet dominique and ishilove

please unban me

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by irunoko(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president. 
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 
Reno and a host of others too numerous to mention. 

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning. 

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible. 

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
see one of their slaves.is it because of the crumbs you're eating from them? Use your brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by freeman131: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
Public Holiday through out next week won't be out of place to mourn him.

RIP my mentor.
You must be really crazy,the innocent souls your cohorts have been killing have you observed one minute of silence in honor of those innocent souls

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Osidazz19: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
fulaniHERDSman:

Only people with poor upbringing make noise at burials. Pls be silent. We are mourning.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by abijaofficial(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool

RIP my mentor.
majority of Nigerians hate your mentor

3 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Udoskybest: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s][/s]
eagleu:
Even the monster had a family?
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by moshino(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool

RIP my mentor.

Aren't you on public holidays already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Brenn594(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin cheesy perfecto! A bad kyari is the only missin image here...i wonder what he'll tell allah.

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Imyourex(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Inalilai walinalilai walai Marijuana
Rest on the bosoms of 72 virgins
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Human beings who have held reasonable positions of substance in the affairs of this country at one time or the other have commiserated on the death of COS to the president. 
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

The useless inconsequential rants and curses of little things like ipob e-rats behind social media are of no meaning. 

To console their wacked perennial upbringing of hate anger and perdition, the useless rats say "majority of Nigerians" instead stating the reality "ipob miscreants". One of the rats is even saying Buhari is the next. Even if Buhari drop dead today, he has lived a life many NIGERIANS pray for, which may not be possible. 

RIP sir, Abba Kyari, and may God grant your family, friends and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

Majority of Nigerians don't like the man...... simple..
This is beyond ethnicity
I will still tell him to rest in peace.....he has paid his own price... the living still got to keep pushing and one day we pay ours.

5 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osidazz19:

Yeah I'm mourning the ipob retards that will not even see the age of 40 before they are eliminated from this earth due to their hate filled delusional life.
die na die ...it doesn't change the fact that he is now a wood to be eaten by ants.....did u mourn d innocent ipob that were killed by pythons...and innocent protesters that have been killed by this govt or d poor Christians killed in southern Kaduna..so cuz he had money we should mourn him and leave the rest..patiently waiting for d next on line maybe Tomorrow he'll rufia....hell rufia how far..the thing never enter ur lungs God always fight for d defenseless

7 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by loswhite(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

Lol the so called human beings you mentioned, are they not bird of the same feather? Have you visited a general hospital in your state? Did Boris Johnson travel to India to receive treatment when he contracted the virus? You must be a big fool if you don't understand the reason why ppl are celebrating... Thousands of Nigerians do not get to reach 80 years because of poor health care in most cases...Ppl die from common sickness because of the wickedness of these leaders. Imagine ppl that are willing to spend 37 billion naira just to renovate a building? Imagine the Head office of EFCC and yet no World class Hospital

13 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Urchman200: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Gej
Atiku 
FFK 

To hell with u ,Atiku, gej, ffk or whatever he calls himself, u and ABBA corrupt kyari should rot in hell,commiserate my foot,when he was looting ur brain and ur destiny he 4got the world does not belong to him,what did he visit Germany for?a greedy man with over bearing influence, a man can only be remembered either for the good he did or the good he failed to do.if have anything good about him start telling us or shut ur mouth forever.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
agbangam:

He died trying to get you a constant power supply, he is a workaholic and instead of sitting in Aso-Rock enjoying the best of wine, he decided to risk it to go have a meeting with the power firm. U have not met him one on one to know that he is bad person rather u just decided to believe what his enemies are saying. Well-done oo

is negotiating power contract his job? what happened to the power minister?

he was running Nigeria like his private empire

7 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Hypocrit: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
The family should be happy that enough loot is available for them to spend for the rest of their life. Also, nepotic political appointments awaiting them. That should be their greatest joy. I dedicate my condolences to the victims of boko haram and fulani bandits, and also the common man who has nothing to eat this season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Asuito7:
What is wrong with you? You and your fellow tribalist goons sow seeds of hatred and sectionalism in the country and on this platform and now it is yielding fruits you didn't imagine.

You even have to bring a certain people here disguising them as ipob to show how a hateful soul you have been, that you still are and will continue to be.
If you and your fellow goons want the hatred to stop, you guys should turn a new leaf now since you were the planters and fuellers of it.

Don't expect that you will continue this way and those you are hating on will not retaliate in kind because they are not cowards.
Don't mind simplyleo

... he and his fellow tribalist goons started it all, now other people are giving them hot hot, they are complaining, They never see anything grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
stephleena:

...so you expect us to tell lies, give praises to someone who isn't deserving of it because he's dead?

what's the need of being hypocritical, when it won't change God's judgement?

when the righteous rule, the people rejoice..the opposite happens,when the wicked rule.. even till their death.

when Yar'adua, died the whole nation wept..even the people you call children of hate, wept for him..

frankly speaking we'd rather weep for the slained victims of herdsmen and bokoharam, over Kyari and his lifeless protégé who continued to protect the killer herdsmen and granting amnesty to Bokoharam

Nne, one cold bottle for you.... with goat meat grin

7 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by bmdmixer: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
two face niggers every where belive me if buhari dies tomorrow zombie haters will also run out n weep.

jeez is it hard to simply say Bleep u die who cares must we pretend, mind u not every one like yam.

so heres mine, hope u in hell getting bleeped i hope a day comes n someone is fucking up all politicians in ng, n this coro no even try, useless virus just one politician, are u kidding me.

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by osazsky(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lostz:

is negotiating power contract his job? what happened to the power minister?

he was running Nigeria like his private empire
he actually went for kick back most persons don't understand this...I know this cuz I am in govt

3 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by SolarEdge: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool

RIP my mentor.
You can declare it to your family members only and add fasting to the mourning till forever

2 Likes

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by ddippset(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
stephleena:

...so you expect us to tell lies, give praises to someone who isn't deserving of it because he's dead?

what's the need of being hypocritical, when it won't change God's judgement?

when the righteous rule, the people rejoice..the opposite happens,when the wicked rule.. even till their death.

when Yar'adua, died the whole nation wept..even the people you call children of hate, wept for him..

frankly speaking we'd rather weep for the slained victims of herdsmen and bokoharam, over Kyari and his lifeless protégé who continued to protect the killer herdsmen and granting amnesty to Bokoharam

I bet this one will weep when Diezanni dies.

Rubbish.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
osazsky:
he actually went for kick back most persons don't understand this...I know this cuz I am in govt
he will get his kickbacks in the grave

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Osidazz19: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=osazsky post=88598346]die na die ...it doesn't change the fact that he is now a wood to be eaten by ants.....did u mourn d innocent ipob that were killed by pythons...and innocent protesters that have been killed by this govt or d poor Christians killed in southern Kaduna..so cuz he had money we should mourn him and leave the rest..patiently waiting for d next on line maybe Tomorrow he'll rufia....hell rufia how far..the thing never enter ur lungs God always fight for d defenseless [/quote][/s]

Yeah tomorrow, may be YOU and YOURS. Go to bed and hope to wake up tomorrow.
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by Uniquekriss(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
RealSolution001:

Buhari fit vex extend lockdown till next 3 months.
thats if he even cares about COVID-19 anymore. He may just not give a damn, he'd be like 'if it killed my accomplice it should kill anybody else'
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by HOB777(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
His last birthday was celebrated in London

He flew all his family members and friends there

While those who voted Buhari to better their lives are wasting away on the streets....

They send their kids abroad to study
While ASUU is on strike

They go abroad for medical treatment
While our health care system is in shambles
Even Aso rock clinic is not spared by their corrupt tendencies

There is a God in heaven oh
All these politicians.... Buying 500 million cars in a state owing three months salaries to workers..

There is a God oh

You don't come to public space to vomit gibberish thinking everyone is foolish to consume your ignorance.
For your education and knowledge sake of people like you ABBA KYARI didn't celebrate Birthday in London , Mamman Daura is not the same with ABBA KYARI.

1 Like

Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by nnaeyes6: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please which one of them insult Aisha Buhari then?
Re: Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osidazz19:

Only a delusional retarded brainwashed twisted ipob fool will think that the whole country is rejoicing. Only ipob miscreants and vert few misguided elements are celebrating. Don't take ipob Biafuro monkeys to mean the whole country, no they are just few loud online wailers.
it doesn't change anything latest Tomorrow morning his intestines would have exploded to be eaten by ants and worm...this is a big lesson to us who are still alive...what will u be remembered for when u die..good name is far better than riches..nobody remembers Abacha for his riches Mandela was not dat rich but he will never be forgotten

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.